The best way to handel AFK instances

GenericUser4380

1. when a player is afk for lets say 40 secs auto kick buy game.

2. when kicked you are penalized as I now see if you just quit the EC instance you are not allowed to join again for 10 mins - good.

3. there should be a curse on you , and it will name you as Quitter , that allows you not to enter another instance in game till it wears off - 15 mins.

4. Just my two cents. 

Let me just leave something heavy on top of my jump key, or set up a macro that makes me jump, switch weapons or use a skill every 39 seconds. Or even just auto running against a wall. Not to mention, if you get obliterated, why make it so difficult for the team to just give up and move on to a new run?

I am fine with the others, especially the cooldown for kicking in Evergale Canyon.

Or.. we can all just let it go.

People have been complaining about afkers in PvP instances since the game went f2p and NCWest announced they would no longer punish people that afk in dredg. Afkers are a fact of life now. It's just the sad truth. Make premades when you can. Avoid quick queues. And in things like EC where it is harder to make a premade, just try not to let it bother you.

Then there is the opposite problem in Evergale, 90% of our team AFK's, you get kicked for actually trying to run EG. It's a no with, kicked for AFK, kicked for trying and, you never know what the leader wants unless it's you. in which case, make them all do it your way LOL.

In other words, so what, let it go, 6.0 is around the corner, chill, just play what's there for now and, let it be.

Or just remove quick queue and allow to run with premade league (not just 24 ppls ally) only but which have not less than 24 ppls (so afkers with 1-3 ppls can't run it anyway). As result we will have all afkers in one big premade leagues and active players in another.

Archived