EU is saying goodbye to 5.8. Welcomes 6.0

PuppyLove-KT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can't believe they treat it like a celebration. Well, I guess I can treat it as a farewell event to Aion NA if it comes to NA. I just found a high population 3.0 private server and I'm excited to go back to the real Aion.

you know what i cant believe? that for the longest time you have been saying that you would want to leave and you are still here. hope this time its real :) bye :)

1 hour ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can't believe they treat it like a celebration. Well, I guess I can treat it as a farewell event to Aion NA if it comes to NA. I just found a high population 3.0 private server and I'm excited to go back to the real Aion.

Played it, got bored quick. Nothing beats retail.

2 hours ago, Nitro-KT said:

https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/Goodbye_Event/

I envy that they already have the info. but I feel that NA will drop the bomb on Atreia's BDAY! ^____^ im just so hyped up. despite of all the negative stuff surrounding this game, at the end of the day I still like it. Im breathing aether.

Meanwhile EU still doesn't have their equipment exchange list. Their CM said they'd get it 2 weeks before 6.2 launch, so if they get something bad, some might now even have the chance to + their gears.

2 hours ago, Nitro-KT said:

I envy that they already have the info. but I feel that NA will drop the bomb on Atreia's BDAY! ^____^ im just so hyped up. despite of all the negative stuff surrounding this game, at the end of the day I still like it. Im breathing aether.

What info? Last time I checked they didn't even have the gear exchange rates yet, let alone the others.

The idea of an event where you have to revisit the soon-to-be removed regions and (presumably) kill a couple mobs or interact with a couple event objects in each of them is neat though. Hopefully they'll do something similar here.

29 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Played it, got bored quick. Nothing beats retail.

I guess it's just different playstyles. I don't like getting to end game so quickly because it's always P2W and repetitive content.

During 4.0 I made a Cleric and soloed my way through every quest and instance I could do and spent 6 months till I got to end game. I had a blast doing as many quest as I could from Ishalgen to Tiamaranta, and then there was even more new content awaiting me in Katalam and Danaria. It really prolonged my stay in the game.

3.0 is going to be great for me even without Katalam and Danaria since I do admit those maps were a little stressful with so many non pug-friendly instances.

New maps take 6 months to 1 year or even longer to come, so you're going to be doing the same content on Lakrum repetitively until the next major patch hits.

I guess all I can do is wish you good luck and have fun with 6.0 for as long as you can.

4 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I guess it's just different playstyles. I don't like getting to end game so quickly because it's always P2W and repetitive content.

During 4.0 I made a Cleric and soloed my way through every quest and instance I could do and spent 6 months till I got to end game. I had a blast doing as many quest as I could from Ishalgen to Tiamaranta, and then there was even more new content awaiting me in Katalam and Danaria. It really prolonged my stay in the game.

3.0 is going to be great for me even without Katalam and Danaria since I do admit those maps were a little stressful with so many non pug-friendly instances.

New maps take 6 months to 1 year or even longer to come, so you're going to be doing the same content on Lakrum repetitively until the next major patch hits.

I guess all I can do is wish you good luck and have fun with 6.0 for as long as you can.

cringe

4 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

cringe x2

1 minute ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I guess some people enjoy pouring thousands of dollars into a game for pride and accomplishment. Different playstyles.

I guess if you cant handle spending money on a game you enjoy go play fortnite, there will always be someone who spends more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Momo-KT said:

I guess if you cant handle spending money on a game you enjoy go play fortnite, there will always be someone who spends more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do spend money. I bought Aion's Chosen title and some cube expansion tickets back in 3.5. But if I need to spend thousands of dollars, then sorry, not spending a dime because it's insignificant anyway.

2 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I do spend money. I bought Aion's Chosen title and some cube expansion tickets back in 3.5. But if I need to spend thousands of dollars, then sorry, not spending a dime because it's insignificant anyway.

So instead you prefer to let everyone know you're playing an even more insignificant game, a private server whilst complaining about what others do with their money when it effects you in 0 way doing ishalgen quests, yikes

9 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

So instead you prefer to let everyone know you're playing an even more insignificant game, a private server whilst complaining about what others do with their money when it effects you in 0 way doing ishalgen quests, yikes

MMOs are killed by sharks like you who support the company's greed, just to let you know. I honestly can't believe someone would argue FOR pay-to-win.

You word it like I only do quests. I eventually get to and join the end game. But seeing the amount of P2W in the game, I'm just going to quit the game once I reach end game.

Just now, xiilieaxz-DN said:

MMOs are killed by sharks like you who support the company's greed, just to let you know. I honestly can't believe someone would argue FOR pay-to-win.

please quote where i said i like it, you're also not killing me with the same gear so id stop replying at this point

23 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

You don't criticize NCSoft ONE BIT for making the game P2W, but instead keep arguing against me just for the sake of being on the other side of my view. You did say P2W is inevitable, so you obviously aren't against it at all.

You did say something like "if you can't afford it just quit the game". You don't criticize NCSoft ONE BIT for making the game P2W, but instead keep arguing against me just for the sake of being on the other side of my view.

don't know if you realise but NA probably costs the least money of all the regions and NCwest arent the ones that designed the game this way so yes im not going to criticize them for that because it doesnt bother me if i have to spend a little, i'd much rather bother them about updating the game a bit faster, because they can actually fix that considering kr is already getting updates past 6.5 tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol, tell that to people trying to upgrade their pure plumes or gears or stigmas. If a few thousand dollars is "a little" to you, then sorry you are out of touch with the majority of the players.

not even at a thousand and i have all 27, 8 accessories 8 plume/bracelet so again, don't have to spend thousands

4 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

All this drama for someone who said is leaving to play the "Real Aion"

tenor.gif

Well enjoy emptying your pockets. I'm just going to upgrade my gears to +15 and I have max gears.

7 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

not even at a thousand and i have all 27, 8 accessories 8 plume/bracelet so again, don't have to spend thousands

And not even fully geared. Come back when you have +10 everything and tell me how much you spent.

Well enjoy emptying your pockets. I'm just going to upgrade my gears to +15 and I have max gears.

And not even fully geared. Come back when you have +10 everything and tell me how much you spent.

don't need it, but loving how interested you are with what i do with my money, actually so cringe

Archived