EU is saying goodbye to 5.8. Welcomes 6.0

PuppyLove-KT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So much for leaving Aion for a much better private server, huh?

I can't imagine how you think Aion is in a better state than it was in the past. So much deleted content that nobody can ever enjoy anymore, and of course, the P2W. PvP is now based on who spends the most instead of real skill. Remember when max upgrades was just manastones and +15 (or +10 even earlier, according to something I read somewhere)? Everyone could get to an even playing field with just a bit of farm. If you consider this a better game even as a player who played since the beginning of Aion, I don't know what to say anymore.

Just now, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can't imagine how you think Aion is in a better state than it was in the past. So much deleted content that nobody can ever enjoy anymore, and of course, the P2W. PvP is now based on who spends the most instead of real skill. Remember when max upgrades was just manastones and +15 (or +10 even earlier, according to something I read somewhere)? Everyone could get to an even playing field with just a bit of farm. If you consider this a better game even as a player who played since the beginning of Aion, I don't know what to say anymore.

yeah no one cares enjoy your 15 player private server

Well apparently some people just don't care about the direction the game is going, I guess.

except you felt the need to tell everyone that actually plays the game 6x that you disagree with it instead of pissing off quietly, yikes

loving the edit fam but unlucky couldnt care less about siege lol!

2 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

except you felt the need to tell everyone that actually plays the game 6x that you disagree with it instead of pissing off quietly, yikes

Well you said you don't care but apparently you care a lot about my comments. You should nyerk off quietly first if you want to support your statement.

I'm only doing this because I loved the game so much and it's slowly being destroyed. I wouldn't care if I didn't care about the game.

Well you said you don't care but apparently you care a lot about my comments. You should nyerk off quietly first if you want to support your statement.

I'm only doing this because I loved the game so much and it's slowly being destroyed. I wouldn't care if I didn't care about the game.

you arent giving me a challenge even if you did play the game so yeah i find it funny lol!

4 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

you arent giving me a challenge even if you did play the game so yeah i find it funny lol!

Well I am actually still playing the game, before it goes to shit (although it already has). Just argue all you like, for your support of P2W or removal of content. Honestly, this game is dead except for deranged people like you who still support it, so I'm expecting fierce resistance from everyone still on the forums.

1 hour ago, Momo-KT said:

not even at a thousand and i have all 27, 8 accessories 8 plume/bracelet so again, don't have to spend thousands

Actually, I see why you love P2W now. So you can crush undergeared players who don't stand a chance against your +27 gears and +8 plume. I understand some players love to win by wallet instead of skill. Case closed, mystery solved.

Actually, I see why you love P2W now. So you can crush undergeared players who don't stand a chance against your +27 gears and +8 plume. I understand some players love to win by wallet instead of skill. Case closed, mystery solved.

yeah sorry thats average gear for anyone that isnt a degenerate, you are just delusional, and cringe xD

4 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Apparently they said 1300+ players. 1300 players who don't want to play on the official server. I wonder why?

You know why? Because most private servers get you to level 75 instantly, they give you the latest gear while you just need to donate a small amount of money. And for what? So you can hop into PvP and quite the game after a few weeks or months because it's the same old story. I've been there. I played on private servers for many years, so I know where you're coming from and what you're trying to say but hey... There are still so many people loving retail. Just let it go. 

I know for a fact that many people coming from private servers just don't wanna bother with retail since it's too "hard" to catch up. Too much "work" to level up and get gear. Well then don't. Go back and play on private servers. *smh*

Love that passion pouring out of you xillieaxz it's very heart warming knowing there's still people like you who are willing to fight for whats right. As a long time aion veteran, former bg of the best asmo legion Vs ALL, former bg of the best elyos legion WANGS, former bg of best p2w toxic legion no warm up, current bg of DDORAI and soon to be bg of MOGANG, I just want to let you know that I recently just had a testicle surgery and the doctor said my balls will never be able to shrink in size again but thanks to reading your comments they've managed to shrink like never before because I have never cringed so hard reading someone's comments in my entire aion career thanks again xillieaxz god bless your soul

3 minutes ago, Steel-KT said:

Love that passion pouring out of you xillieaxz it's very heart warming knowing there's still people like you who are willing to fight for whats right. As a long time aion veteran, former bg of the best asmo legion Vs ALL, former bg of the best elyos legion WANGS, former bg of best p2w toxic legion no warm up, current bg of DDORAI and soon to be bg of MOGANG, I just want to let you know that I recently just had a testicle surgery and the doctor said my balls will never be able to shrink in size again but thanks to reading your comments they've managed to shrink like never before because I have never cringed so hard reading someone's comments in my entire aion career thanks again xillieaxz god bless your soul

As an active Christian aion player, current legion called Christiaionty, I would like to wish you a speedy recovery on your testicular surgery. Jesus needs more Aion veterans like you procreating. The more of you there are the less @xiilieaxz-DN there are. Again thank you for your services, god bless hope you and your testicles had a nice labor day weekend! Kisses and hugs!

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

6 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

You know why? Because most private servers get you to level 75 instantly, they give you the latest gear while you just need to donate a small amount of money. And for what? So you can hop into PvP and quite the game after a few weeks or months because it's the same old story. I've been there. I played on private servers for many years, so I know where you're coming from and what you're trying to say but hey... There are still so many people loving retail. Just let it go. 

I know for a fact that many people coming from private servers just don't wanna bother with retail since it's too "hard" to catch up. Too much "work" to level up and get gear. Well then don't. Go back and play on private servers. *smh*

Funny, because the top two private servers are 1x and 2x rates respectively. Apparently people just love to enjoy all of the game.

53 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It's like Xiil doesn't understand the repercussions of keeping retail in the same patch forever just because they can't let go of retail and changes there themselves and go to their superior private server.

Weird.

I never said keep the patch 3.0 forever. I said that their update choices suck. Is it that hard to follow the paths of successful updates without screwing the whole game up? (I also didn't know you were such a bootlicker. Even as a 3.5 player, I can already see how they screwed the game up. You are a 1.x player (I assume) so you should be able to see how much they screwed up the game already.)

5 hours ago, Momo-KT said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Saw this on Reddit yesterday. Was a picture with the message poorly written on a piece of paper :P hee-hee.

9 hours ago, Steel-KT said:

This is probably the best comment with the funniest plot twist I've seen this week. 

2 minutes ago, Sakare-KT said:

EU even now have a release date: The 19th September. And here we are still w8 for any news at all.

Probably Korean devs themselves slowing us down. That's what happens when we don't get full patches, just broken, mangled mess they later attempt to fix. 

Archived