Jump to content
PuppyLove-KT

EU is saying goodbye to 5.8. Welcomes 6.0

Recommended Posts

Hey not everything is bad in NA at least we have Power Up events here, look how EU players have to suffer to upgrade things, and this guy is a top player i doubt any casuals there can achieve that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sakare-KT said:

EU even now have a release date: The 19th September. And here we are still w8 for any news at all.

I'm on my phone and can't search very well. Can you post the link for that?

 

Edit: Found it. Nice.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
42 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Hey not everything is bad in NA at least we have Power Up events here, look how EU players have to suffer to upgrade things, and this guy is a top player i doubt any casuals there can achieve that.

NA isn't bad, and like you said, we get Power Up events which is great, but most of the events seem outdated with just bad rewards not worth wasting time on. I think the main issue that aggravates me at least, is not the wait itself, but the lack of any post/info/teaser/trailer for the next patch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

 PvP is now based on who spends the most instead of real skill. 

This! Don't care about your petty drama but nothing is more true than this. Big wallets usually have big mouths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 6:15 AM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Apparently they said 1300+ players. 1300 players who don't want to play on the official server. I wonder why?

Soon you can enjoy your 15 player sieges on Aion NA.

In reality 3/4 of those players are fake. It's easy to set up fake accounts on private servers. Many do it to attract new players to their servers.

13 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

NA isn't bad, and like you said, we get Power Up events which is great, but most of the events seem outdated with just bad rewards not worth wasting time on. I think the main issue that aggravates me at least, is not the wait itself, but the lack of any post/info/teaser/trailer for the next patch. 

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
30 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

It's not necessarily p2w if you know what you're doing. I had lots of omegas and temperings from previous events and/or luna, got some stigmas up few levels too and I didn't spend a single dime. Just play the game rather than cry how is it p2w. You don't know p2w unless you've played EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's not necessarily p2w if you know what you're doing. I had lots of omegas and temperings from previous events and/or luna, got some stigmas up few levels too and I didn't spend a single dime. Just play the game rather than cry how is it p2w. You don't know p2w unless you've played EU.

Its odd how people come to this conclusion. No matter what region you play as long as their is a disparity between big spenders and normal spenders the game is p2w. The reality of it is NA and EU are both p2w. In saying this Aion did go through lots of changes since i played in early 5.X to now so maybe it is not as bad as it was when 5.X released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

Its odd how people come to this conclusion. No matter what region you play as long as their is a disparity between big spenders and normal spenders the game is p2w. The reality of it is NA and EU are both p2w. In saying this Aion did go through lots of changes since i played in early 5.X to now so maybe it is not as bad as it was when 5.X released.

All regions are p2w. Korea had it far worse because before they were subscription based and had a cash shop to spend on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

It's not p2w, it's actually nice! If it was p2w many ppl wouldn't have +9 stigmas by now, just 3-4 whales maybe. I haven't spent a $1 on it and I made 11 stigmas +9, yes it's RNG, but it's way easier than resets to +0 everytime you fail. And as there was said already, If you haven't ever played EU, you don't know what P2W is, rly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 3:06 PM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can't believe they treat it like a celebration. Well, I guess I can treat it as a farewell event to Aion NA if it comes to NA. I just found a high population 3.0 private server and I'm excited to go back to the real Aion.

Can you please tell me where? or can I google it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Shh! Not so loud!

You can post it here, and probably no one will care. It's when you make a huge advertisement thread that there's trouble. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×