Jump to content
Forums

EU is saying goodbye to 5.8. Welcomes 6.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that passion pouring out of you xillieaxz it's very heart warming knowing there's still people like you who are willing to fight for whats right. As a long time aion veteran, former bg of the bes

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his

you know what i cant believe? that for the longest time you have been saying that you would want to leave and you are still here. hope this time its real bye

42 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Hey not everything is bad in NA at least we have Power Up events here, look how EU players have to suffer to upgrade things, and this guy is a top player i doubt any casuals there can achieve that.

NA isn't bad, and like you said, we get Power Up events which is great, but most of the events seem outdated with just bad rewards not worth wasting time on. I think the main issue that aggravates me at least, is not the wait itself, but the lack of any post/info/teaser/trailer for the next patch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 6:15 AM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Apparently they said 1300+ players. 1300 players who don't want to play on the official server. I wonder why?

Soon you can enjoy your 15 player sieges on Aion NA.

In reality 3/4 of those players are fake. It's easy to set up fake accounts on private servers. Many do it to attract new players to their servers.

13 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

NA isn't bad, and like you said, we get Power Up events which is great, but most of the events seem outdated with just bad rewards not worth wasting time on. I think the main issue that aggravates me at least, is not the wait itself, but the lack of any post/info/teaser/trailer for the next patch. 

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

It's not necessarily p2w if you know what you're doing. I had lots of omegas and temperings from previous events and/or luna, got some stigmas up few levels too and I didn't spend a single dime. Just play the game rather than cry how is it p2w. You don't know p2w unless you've played EU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's not necessarily p2w if you know what you're doing. I had lots of omegas and temperings from previous events and/or luna, got some stigmas up few levels too and I didn't spend a single dime. Just play the game rather than cry how is it p2w. You don't know p2w unless you've played EU.

Its odd how people come to this conclusion. No matter what region you play as long as their is a disparity between big spenders and normal spenders the game is p2w. The reality of it is NA and EU are both p2w. In saying this Aion did go through lots of changes since i played in early 5.X to now so maybe it is not as bad as it was when 5.X released.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

Its odd how people come to this conclusion. No matter what region you play as long as their is a disparity between big spenders and normal spenders the game is p2w. The reality of it is NA and EU are both p2w. In saying this Aion did go through lots of changes since i played in early 5.X to now so maybe it is not as bad as it was when 5.X released.

All regions are p2w. Korea had it far worse because before they were subscription based and had a cash shop to spend on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2s105714-DN said:

Events like Power Up are the most p2w events out there and set up higher discrepancies between players. How is now p2w viewed as good thing? I guess seeing the servers dry the only logical explanation is that only paying players are still playing this game.

It's not p2w, it's actually nice! If it was p2w many ppl wouldn't have +9 stigmas by now, just 3-4 whales maybe. I haven't spent a $1 on it and I made 11 stigmas +9, yes it's RNG, but it's way easier than resets to +0 everytime you fail. And as there was said already, If you haven't ever played EU, you don't know what P2W is, rly...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 3:06 PM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I can't believe they treat it like a celebration. Well, I guess I can treat it as a farewell event to Aion NA if it comes to NA. I just found a high population 3.0 private server and I'm excited to go back to the real Aion.

Can you please tell me where? or can I google it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...