Weekly Server Maintenance - September 5, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 5, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Alchemy Event will continue for one more week.
  • Distorted Sunayaka's Weapon Box will have its text updated to state it contains extended melee weapons.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

kqrvdfvhkuj11.jpg lgwwv4dndvj11.jpg qnp47pztstj11.jpg

Hello all, 

We're currently looking into tweaking the rewards again, but we will be sharing information tomorrow or a little later this week. I know you have all been anxious for an update due to the Power Up Week but rest assured there will be more to take advantage of if you feel you didn't get everything you wanted from this week's event. 

For those wondering why I haven't logged in since Wednesday, I was visiting my family. Sorry I was not available. 

Look forward to more information we're going to be sharing, and keep sending us any feedback you have. 

Thank you.

any news about this? is the loot going to be changed from the boxes? maybe more minium?

• Aion Team
Just now, Guitarra-DN said:

any news about this? is the loot going to be changed from the boxes? maybe more minium?

Are you referring to the event rewards? My post was in reference to the equipment rewards from the equipment being granted in the next update.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived