Aion 6.0 EU release date 19/9/2018

YoRHa-DN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After playing a bit 6.2 on EU PTS, i think @Capa-KT is right. Its not that important to try hard for having the exchanged gear. It will give a head start to thoses who will have some, thats all.
In 6.2, Weeklies at Lakrum is like doing Bloodmark Camps in old times.
We will be able to collect with ease 600 marks a week (prolly more) by simply doing easy quests at each camp. That without mentioning tons of others sources of mats for gearing in PvP.
A complete Armor set (Gold +0 that need to be purified) is around 500 marks.
Nacked ppl should not stay nacked too long.
And there is always friends and Teamwork to counter already very well geared players no?
I'm sure we will have all a lot of fun (not the lazy ones tho) when patch hits NA. I wish it to all in advance.

On 2018-09-06 at 2:29 PM, YoRHa-DN said:

200 bucks and 10 months no big deal what about returning and new players that came some months ago and worked for some gear now they lose everything and have to start over again  95% f2p player base actually your what is called a veteran player and no a f2p at the moment you spent money ingame you stop being a f2p user but well youcan see why our region doesnt even have a new web page in more than 5 years people is just conformist and short minded.

Okay um... if you haven't been keeping your eyes peeled for the "hidden in plain sight" pay 2 play elements in 6.0 you might've missed that the only way to get transformation scrolls is one per week through the gold sand market for grinded in-game kinah, and near-infinite through the cash shop. These scrolls can give you mostly normal (white) and regular (green) tiers of permanent transformations, with a very rare chance at an ancient (gold) and supposedly you can get a legendary (purple) one too but I haven't seen it happen with my own eyes yet. Some players on the PTS opened close to 50 transformation scrolls only to not get even one ancient transformation.

But on this PTS you get 2k EU ncoins for free, that will not be the case on retail/official EU nor on retail NA. Either you spend or you simply cannot play. Unless you think you can survive for weeks with a white transformation with 30% speed, no attack speed whatsoever, waiting from week to week that your single transformation scroll will give you a green or gold transformation. Of course, you can get a few extra transformation scrolls from the Luna daily designs (if, of course, you don't fail the craft at whatever chance, 75% 50%, that you get), but it's 10 scrolls per bundle and it's still the same low chance.

If you think that 6.x will start an era where you need to spend nothing because everything is grindable in-game, you are so, so, wrong. You need to pay for your transformations. But yes, everything else is nearly the same for everyone.

11 hours ago, Bergerac-KT said:

After playing a bit 6.2 on EU PTS, i think @Capa-KT is right. Its not that important to try hard for having the exchanged gear. It will give a head start to thoses who will have some, thats all.

What I meant is that the difference between +0 and +5 is not enough in 6.x to bother with the exchange gear when you can grind it so easily in so little time in 6.x, compared to how much effort it takes, right now, to make the 5.8 gear to the enchantment level that exchanges to something good. The exchange gear itself, at +10 and +15, makes a decent difference. Gold tier +5, doesn't.

So... this is it, huh... this is how the NA servers end...

This is when you realize that they will NOT release anything any more... because there's nobody actually working on it...

Allow me to refresh your memory: https://na.aiononline.com/en/news/patch-notes/

4.8 - Jun 17, 2015 
5.0 - Jul 13, 2016
5.1 - Aug 24, 2016
5.3 - Nov  9, 2016
5.6 - Jul 19, 2017
5.8 - Jan 10, 2018
6.x - .............. NEVER ..............

This is not NCSoon anymore... NCSoon could actually release a patch before EU did...Welcome to NCNever who cannot even make a forum post to say if there's anyone left alive at the office...

Korea releases 3 (THREE) patches per year... NA releases 1 (ONE) patch per year... there was one patch in 2017... and there was one patch in 2018... and that's it... gg

Ohhh look what I found hahaha

The Long Term

With the 5.0 update just behind us, one of our top priorities is to improve the frequency of our game updates, and improve the communication surrounding them. In recent months, we've fallen further behind schedule than we would like to be, and this is obviously a problem. Also, it's not fair to our players to have to watch those from other regions enjoy an update for months on end, with little word from us about when that update will be out here. To that end, we are streamlining our update process and will be better about communicating with players on when they can expect to see content.

Gideon

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/announcements/09222016-producers-letter.php

53 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Eventually(tm).

On a side note, the new white gear that drops(?) in, like, Beluslan/Heiron? I was mildly surprised to find out the pieces I was picking up looked like https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/110150055

On 26/6/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bryos-DN said:

I will just leave this here. This list contains 6.0 gear which has skins we already have, reusing them. Names might change, obviously. Not including new gear.

Gold Grade ("Ancient", for now):

• Apprentice Daeva's set (level 5, obtained from Poeta/Ishalgen and Haramel): No idea, maybe new?
  • Starter Daeva's set (level 10, Ascension quest): Siel's Forgotten/Resurgent set
  • Expert Daeva's set (level 20, Beluslan/Heiron and Kromede's Trial): Elite Legionary set (Ceramium Coin)
  • Unbreakable Daeva's set (level 40, Inggison/Gelkmaros and stuff): Kahrun's set (eternal)
  • Ancient Esoterrace set (level 50): (Unstable) Abyssal set
  • Ancient Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Ancient  Rentus Base set (level 65): ORB/Vasharti set (white one)
  • Honourable Daeva's set (level 65, Cygnea/Enshar quests): Danann/Conqueror Marks set
  • Ancient Stronghold set (level 70): Tiamat Guard's set (eternal one)
  • (New region)'s Legionary/Reconnaissance Unit set (level 75, campaign in new region): Blood Mark set
  • Ancient Mist set (level 80): Generic EB skins/5.0 open world mythics
  • Ancient Darkness set (level 80, presumably from DD): Darken/Dark Lord's set
  • Ancient Guard's set (level 80, new organisation): Nyerk-version of the Crucible Insignias armour
  • Ancient Hero's set (level 80, new organisation): Arena Conqueror set (level 70 one)
  • Ancient (name)'s set (level 80, 100p Aetherforging): More crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Ancient Apollon's set (level 80, CoE): Apollon's set.
  • Ancient Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Officer set (white and pinkish for Asmos/blueish for Elyos, you know, Custodian, Curator, Warden, Shepherd, Ambassador, etc.)
  • Ancient Protector Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss set (Unicorn one; Eclipse, Evangale, etc.)

Purple Grade ("Legendary", for now):

• Legendary Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Legendary Dark Void set (level 80, presumably from BoS): Harvester's set
  • Legendary (name)'s set (level 80, 200p Aetherforging): Crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Brilliant Guard set (level 80): Black Beritra (referring to the stuff from ID in the old days)

Orange Grade ("Ultimate", for now):

• Ultimate (name)'s set (level 80, 300p Aetherforging): The highest tier of Crucible Insignias armour (the white/snow one)
  • Ultimate Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss Rank 1 mythic set
  • Ultimate Defender Daeva's set (level 80): Governor set

--------

Misc sets that are still be around, but as skins/stat-less stuff (maybe):

• Starter sets
  • Deft Counsel set
  • Betrayer/Malefic set
  • Frostforged set
  • Hyperion/Modor set
  • Brazen Bulwark/Aegis
  • Kroban set (HYYYYPE!)

Ok, ok.

38 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Plot twist!  NcWest will release 5.9 in november !

Enjoy our new Purify system to make Composite Arch Daeva Manastones and Enhanced Bracelets !

Kaisinel's_Enhanced_Bracelet

Manastone:_Power_+10/Accuracy_+10

Manastone:_Knowledge_+10/Will_+10

We already have this. Just not available. A few weeks ago, the Sealed version (our name for them) of the Bracelets snuck into the live servers. They restarted the servers to fix that.

Edit:

Also, there is stuff we havent received from 5.8 either. Still waiting for Crucible Spire's Shadow of Oblivion boss.

4 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Okay um... if you haven't been keeping your eyes peeled for the "hidden in plain sight" pay 2 play elements in 6.0 you might've missed that the only way to get transformation scrolls is one per week through the gold sand market for grinded in-game kinah, and near-infinite through the cash shop. These scrolls can give you mostly normal (white) and regular (green) tiers of permanent transformations, with a very rare chance at an ancient (gold) and supposedly you can get a legendary (purple) one too but I haven't seen it happen with my own eyes yet. Some players on the PTS opened close to 50 transformation scrolls only to not get even one ancient transformation.

I got super lucky and got 2 ancients out of 40 scrolls. 

Yep, looking forward to the supreme p2w with these nyerks. ._.

On 2018-09-07 at 3:13 PM, Capa-KT said:

Of course, you can get a few extra transformation scrolls from the Luna daily designs (if, of course, you don't fail the craft at whatever chance, 75% 50%, that you get), but it's 10 scrolls per bundle and it's still the same low chance.

Just wanted to correct this since the bundle that appears on Luna, which I thought contained transformation contracts (the ones with which you get more kinds of permanent transformations), actually only contains 5 visible transformation scrolls (the ones you use to "summon" your transformation acquired with the contracts and lasts for 10 min, you can buy an infinite amount of visible ones and 100 per week of transparent ones with kinah (excluding those potentially acquired through cash shop)).

So once per week from the Gold Sand Market (12M kinah) + cash shop only, no way through Luna.

KR does events where you can get xform contracts similar to how all the other p2w items are obtained nowadays. It's enough to give the fanboys ammo to pretend it's farmable but not actually in reality.

It's nice that the EU PTS is finally opening people's eyes to 6.x. I tried to explain but it seems like clickbait yt vids were the main way people "informed" themselves of 6.x. Can't wait till people experience the gear disparity the handouts will cause as well as things like 20% pots, pvp currency "events", purple/red stones, manastones, instance resets and stat rerolls all being mtx'd to the max.

Just remember, if you don't swipe you make NCsoft nothing besides being a punching bag for whales to have fun :) 

2 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Just wanted to correct this since the bundle that appears on Luna, which I thought contained transformation contracts (the ones with which you get more kinds of permanent transformations), actually only contains 5 visible transformation scrolls (the ones you use to "summon" your transformation acquired with the contracts and lasts for 10 min, you can buy an infinite amount of visible ones and 100 per week of transparent ones with kinah (excluding those potentially acquired through cash shop)).

So once per week from the Gold Sand Market (12M kinah) + cash shop only, no way through Luna.

I love the way NCsoft thought this out. Solid mobile game model. I'm impressed.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Doing Inggison quests now. Already finished everything from Poeta to Theobomos. Once I complete everything I'm nyerking out to real Aion to do Sarpan and Tiamaranta because fake Aion doesn't have them.

How long  did it take you to install and patch the beta? I'm just curious as it is taking mine an unusually looooooOOONG time - over 7 hours now. Korea didn't take anywhere near that long. Only about an hour and I was up playing.

Oh, Love how you classify the "fake Aion" Vs "Real Aion," lol, that sums how I feel about 6.????? very well, lol

5 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I think many here just don't realize the scope of content they will be losing judging by what I've read.

This game has always been an "enjoy it while it lasts" kind of fun.

There's almost always a private server ready to offer things that retail can't be arsed to bother with, so I'm never really worried about permanently losing content. The good times you've had will stay (as long as your memory or hard drives don't fail), and in 99% of cases they could never happen again, anyways, even if that content wasn't removed in the first place. Nothing is forever, not even diamonds.

Archived