Aion 6.0 EU release date 19/9/2018

YoRHa-DN

2 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

This game has always been an "enjoy it while it lasts" kind of fun.

There's almost always a private server ready to offer things that retail can't be arsed to bother with, so I'm never really worried about permanently losing content. The good times you've had will stay (as long as your memory or hard drives don't fail), and in 99% of cases they could never happen again, anyways, even if that content wasn't removed in the first place. Nothing is forever, not even diamonds.

Sadly, those servers tend to be either heavily broken on various areas or just so underpopulated, they shut down very quick. Aion is the type of game that shouldn't need private servers, but it has due to NCSoft's bad decisions and greed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7. 9. 2018 at 5:09 AM, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Doing Inggison quests now. Already finished everything from Poeta to Theobomos. Once I complete everything I'm nyerking out to real Aion to do Sarpan and Tiamaranta because fake Aion doesn't have them.

The real Aion doesn't have Inggison and everything from Poeta to Theobomos? Doesn't it suck to be forced to play in those regions on the fake Aion?

On 6. 9. 2018 at 3:35 PM, Rohanna-KT said:

This may seem silly, but I'm learning German and it would be interesting to play Aion in German.

I wonder why I haven't thought of that when I was switching BnS to German... I guess I'll give it a try.

2 hours ago, Seinka-DN said:

The real Aion doesn't have Inggison and everything from Poeta to Theobomos? Doesn't it suck to be forced to play in those regions on the fake Aion?

I wonder why I haven't thought of that when I was switching BnS to German... I guess I'll give it a try.

The real Aion was up till it died, aka 4.7 onward when they started making stupid decisions (or even 4.5, when it became EB Online). "Forced"? Doesn't it suck even more to be forced to not be able to play on those regions?

11 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I think many here just don't realize the scope of content they will be losing judging by what I've read.

Actually we do because a lot of us have been playing 6.2 over on the EU PTS. The thing is, it's going to happen. We can either continue to cry about something we can't change or we can move on with our gaming lives -- either by continuing to play here or by going to a private server.

2 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

The real Aion was up till it died, aka 4.7 onward when they started making stupid decisions (or even 4.5, when it became EB Online). "Forced"? Doesn't it suck even more to be forced to not be able to play on those regions?

Are you trolling on purpose, or do you need the question to be explained word by word to you?

3 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

What? Your question didn't even make sense. How does having more choices mean that you're "forced" to play everything? You're the one who enjoys being forced to play on one map.

Since you were so busy attributing me things that are not true instead of actually trying to read and understand my question, I'll rephrase it for you and leave it at that: Since you plan to "nyerking out to real Aion" only after you finish Inggison, why are you playing on the fake one instead of going there right now? Does it mean the real Aion, the one you want to "nyerking out to", doesn't have Inggison and everything from Poeta to Theobomos? If it doesn't have them, doesn't it suck the real Aion doesn't have them? If it does have them, why are you bothering with the fake Aion?

1 hour ago, Seinka-DN said:

Since you were so busy attributing me things that are not true instead of actually trying to read and understand my question, I'll rephrase it for you and leave it at that: Since you plan to "nyerking out to real Aion" only after you finish Inggison, why are you playing on the fake one instead of going there right now? Does it mean the real Aion, the one you want to "nyerking out to", doesn't have Inggison and everything from Poeta to Theobomos? If it doesn't have them, doesn't it suck the real Aion doesn't have them? If it does have them, why are you bothering with the fake Aion?

Because I just want to enjoy the official servers one last time before it goes to complete shit? Has 6.0 hit yet? Also, remember there are 2 factions in Aion. I don't have to replay Poeta to Inggison again. I can play Asmodian: Ishalgen to Gelkmaros to Sarpan and Tiamaranta.

Archived