Jump to content
17sED5E-KT

Truth about 6.0

game went from pvp for pvp gear to pve for pvp gear.  

50 members have voted

  1. 1. what was the patch you had the most fun on?

    • 1.5
      4
    • 1.9
      2
    • 2.0
      4
    • 3.0
      12
    • 4.0
      20
    • 5.0
      8


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Yortus-KT said:

¿Crees que es barato 65k?

Considering some servers are selling scrolls for 30k+ kinah for each scroll (running/ attack/cast /crit) that only lasts for five minutes each, yes, that's pretty darn cheap, and that doesn't even include the additional effects provided by the transforms. If you don't mind running around as a balaur or w/e for ten minutes, then it's only 34.5k per transform.

They just need to provide a way to give everyone at least one ancient transform for their class quickly, and the patch won't utterly suck as much as it could.

 

Edit:

Yes, even factoring the change in kinah rate, that's still pretty cheap.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Teniendo en cuenta que algunos servidores están vendiendo rollos por 30k + kinah por cada rollo (running / attack / cast / crit) que solo dura cinco minutos cada uno, sí, es bastante barato, y eso ni siquiera incluye los efectos adicionales proporcionados por las transformaciones. . Si no te importa correr como un balaur o w / e durante diez minutos, entonces es solo 34.5k por transformación

 

Editar:

Sí, incluso teniendo en cuenta el cambio en la tasa de kinah, eso todavía es bastante barato.

I do not think so at all, with that money I buy scroll for 8 characters now, I can assure you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
2 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

What? By removing so many zones we are practically left with almost no quests left. The new zones they have been adding have hardly any quests because the new devs are lazy as hell. They delete thousands of quests and add just a few quests. Of course I'm complaining about it.

Quests have always been the same in Aion... until they deleted like a thousand or two quests in Sarpan/Tiamaranta/Katalam/Danaria. Now they are deleting even more, and you say quests are still the same?

I can calm you down that this is not the case as you're stating it to be (or you're afraid of)! If you had some time on the EU PTS or have friends who spent their time on it, you wouldn't complain about the amount of quests because there are plenty and believe it or not, but I'm sure you can quest all day if you're so much in favor of questing. ;3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

I can calm you down that this is not the case as you're stating it to be (or you're afraid of)! If you had some time on the EU PTS or have friends who spent their time on it, you wouldn't complain about the amount of quests because there are plenty and believe it or not, but I'm sure you can quest all day if you're so much in favor of questing. ;3

You just don't know how many quests there were in 3.0 and 4.0, and in all the deleted core maps. I'd probably finish the entire game in 1 month instead of 6-9 months. You're saying like this is no big deal. The game is practically gone.

Why don't we just put Kahrun's Will over everywhere and delete all PvP except for Arena? I mean, you can still PvP all day if you're in favor of PvP. That's exactly the logic you're using.

Edited by xiilieaxz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
2 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

You just don't know how many quests there were in 3.0 and 4.0, and in all the deleted core maps. I'd probably finish the entire game in 1 month instead of 6-9 months now. You're saying like this is no big deal. The game is practically gone.

Dude... You're acting up like this is the end of the world. *smh*

You do realize that NCSoft had to simplify many of the questlines in the past and needs to keep improving on this matter to make things easier for new players, take the Poeta/Ishalgen rewrap, which I personally like and I know you might disagree on this one too but you also need to accept the fact that there are many people who still love this game as it is and there's no reason to be disrespectful and rude towards others. Saying this because of your posts from earlier in this thread and in some others. Nobody is holding you to stay here if you dislike it that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Dude... You're acting up like this is the end of the world. *smh*

You do realize that NCSoft had to simplify many of the questlines in the past and needs to keep improving on this matter to make things easier for new players, take the Poeta/Ishalgen rewrap, which I personally like and I know you might disagree on this one too but you also need to accept the fact that there are many people who still love this game as it is and there's no reason to be disrespectful and rude towards others. Saying this because of your posts from earlier in this thread and in some others. Nobody is holding you to stay here if you dislike it that much.

Well of course it is. A well written game with so much amazing content is being dumbed down for the lazy and dumb. Now people who actually want to play the full game can't anymore.

What does removing everything got to do for new players? All it does is make the lore even more complicated for new players because now they can't experience the majority of it. You ever opened your quest journal before? The campaign tab is there to guide you along. It's as easy as abc (for most people).

Extra quests don't make things more complicated. You either do them or you skip them. You don't HAVE to do them.

Edited by xiilieaxz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
2 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Well of course it is. A well written game with so much amazing content is being dumbed down for the lazy and dumb.

What does removing everything got to do for new players? All it does is make the lore even more complicated for new players because now they never experienced the majority of it before. You ever opened your quest journal before? The campaign tab is there to guide you along. It's as easy as abc (for most people).

It seems like whatever I'm going to say, you'll always come up with something else, so I won't even bother answering your question, because I can tell how stuck you are in your mind and the only opinion which matters is yours. I mean I respect your "fearless" argumentation, but you can't go back in time and make it "better". And you're not in the position to change the upcoming patch as some people already told you, but hey, maybe 7.0 will be better for you until then enjoy your private server experience. *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyali-DN said:

It seems like whatever I'm going to say, you'll always come up with something else, so I won't even bother answering your question, because I can tell how stuck you are in your mind and the only opinion which matters is yours. I mean I respect your "fearless" argumentation, but you can't go back in time and make it "better". And you're not in the position to change the upcoming patch as some people already told you, but hey, maybe 7.0 will be better for you until then enjoy your private server experience. *shrugs*

I was replying to you, but you're giving ridiculous responses. You either say you don't like them being removed or it doesn't concern you. If they were removing PvP instances in the game, I wouldn't support it like you're supporting removing PvE, because it doesn't concern me whether they remove it or not. You're just being ridiculously selfish. You can't have people doing what they like because you don't like what they are doing, even if it doesn't concern you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
1 minute ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I was replying to you, but you're giving ridiculous responses. You either say you don't like them being removed or it doesn't concern you. If they were removing PvP instances in the game, I wouldn't support it like you're supporting removing PvE, because it doesn't concern me whether they remove it or not. You're just being ridiculously selfish. You can't have people doing what they like because you don't like what they are doing, even if it doesn't concern you.

See? And now you're just being rude again, because you just can't accept that I have my own opinion on this matter and don't support yours. Just proves what I said in my previous posts. *smh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyali-DN said:

See? And now you're just being rude again, because you just can't accept that I have my own opinion on this matter and don't support yours. Just proves what I said in my previous posts. *smh*

And your opinion is ridiculous. That's why you are being criticized for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
Just now, xiilieaxz-DN said:

And your opinion is ridiculous. That's why you are being criticized for it.

Well let me have my "ridiculous" opinion. Why do you care so much about it, hu? *rofl*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyali-DN said:

Well let me have my "ridiculous" opinion. Why do you care so much about it, hu? *rofl*

Because your ridiculous opinion doesn't affect yourself while it affects others like me. Why do you care so much about deleting maps again? Is it going to hurt you seeing people play them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   

 

Just now, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Because your ridiculous opinion doesn't affect yourself while it affects others like me. Why do you care so much about deleting maps again? Is it going to hurt you seeing people play them?

I guess I'll need to repeat myself since it seems like you don't get it OR you just don't want to understand it because you're so stuck up in your mind that it gets quite sad to look at.

I don't mind it. You lose something while you get something in return. Are you having seperation issues or something? I mean seriously. I'm staying on what I said about you, you need to accept others opinions even if you don't agree with them. That's how life goes, it's not just on the internet or on Aion. I'm out of here, have fun being a nyerk to others because I doubt you'll ever change as a person. Rude af...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

 

I guess I'll need to repeat myself since it seems like you don't get it OR you just don't want to understand it because you're so stuck up in your mind that it gets quite sad to look at.

I don't mind it. You lose something while you get something in return. Are you having seperation issues or something? I mean seriously. I'm staying on what I said about you, you need to accept others opinions even if you don't agree with them. That's how life goes, it's not just on the internet or on Aion. I'm out of here, have fun being a nyerk to others because I doubt you'll ever change as a person. Rude af...

And why do you have to lose it just to gain a new map? Are we in 1998 playing with storage issues? You're using senseless arguments to justify NCKorea's decision.

The reason I ground so hard on you in the first place was because you said something along the lines of "200 quests is hardly any difference from 3000 quests".

Edited by xiilieaxz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
3 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

The reason I ground so hard on you in the first place was because you said something along the lines of "200 quests is hardly any difference from 3000 quests".

I never said anything even close to that. I guess some people really aren't able to read AND understand. Not letting anyone putting words into my mouth, I never said. 

Edited by Nyali-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

I can calm you down that this is not the case as you're stating it to be (or you're afraid of)! If you had some time on the EU PTS or have friends who spent their time on it, you wouldn't complain about the amount of quests because there are plenty and believe it or not, but I'm sure you can quest all day if you're so much in favor of questing. ;3

"You can quest all day with the 200 quests left! I'm sure of it!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
57 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

I can calm you down that this is not the case as you're stating it to be (or you're afraid of)! If you had some time on the EU PTS or have friends who spent their time on it, you wouldn't complain about the amount of quests because there are plenty and believe it or not, but I'm sure you can quest all day if you're so much in favor of questing. ;3

 

1 minute ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

"You can quest all day with the 200 quests left! I'm sure of it!"

And again you failed to quote me, but here it is since you aren't even able to use the quote function on forum. Stop putting words into my mouth I never said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyali-DN said:

 

you wouldn't complain about the amount of quests because there are plenty and believe it or not, but I'm sure you can quest all day if you're so much in favor of questing. ;3

Let me narrow it down for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@xiilieaxz-DN have you even played 6.2? Go make a free account on EU PTS like the rest of us have and try it for yourself instead of speculating.

I already know they are going to delete almost the entire game. What is there to try out? Animal Kingdom Wars? I don't care about that. It's the maps I care about. It's not something I have to try out for myself to know.

Edited by xiilieaxz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Xiil, it's not changing, and crying about it here hasn't made you any friends. Go play your private server, and leave people alone.

I will, don't worry. Still working hard on Inggison Armor in Upper/Lower Udas Temples.

I also managed to solo Debilkarim on a level 55 cleric! Pride and accomplishment!

Edited by xiilieaxz-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×