Forums

Truth about 6.0

17sED5E-KT

game went from pvp for pvp gear to pve for pvp gear.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. what was the patch you had the most fun on?

44 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I will, don't worry. Still working hard on Inggison Armor in Upper/Lower Udas Temples.

I also managed to solo Debilkarim on a level 55 cleric! Pride and accomplishment!

Is it the bugged Debilkarim or the HAHAHADIEDIEDIE Debilkarim? Used to solo lower Udas for skins all the time on my cleric back in 2.X, lol, and Debilkarim used to not do his skills so long as you didn't use, like, physical attacks on him or something. xD 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Is it the bugged Debilkarim or the HAHAHADIEDIEDIE Debilkarim? Used to solo lower Udas for skins all the time on my cleric back in 2.X, lol, and Debilkarim used to not do his skills so long as you didn't use, like, physical attacks on him or something. xD 

I found that if I avoid his melee stomp/10 sec stun he wouldn't paralyze me. So I just used WoD and kited him around.

Well @Kubei-DN you can not expect much from a person who thinks (s)he is al walking enciclopedia, that presumes the amount of quests has done like we are gonna start as if we would start to respect him / her just because of that and that we would give him / her the reason that he really knows what an MMO should be like and not NC Soft despite having released and/or published the following games:

Aion: Tower of Eternity City of Villains Guild Wars 2 Smash Star
Atrix Dragonica Lineage SP Jam
Auto Assault Dungeon Runners Lineage 2 Tabula Rasa
Blade And Soul Exteel Point Blank Wild Star
City of Heroes Guild Wars Punch Monster  

Really @xiilieaxz-DN you better shut the nyerk up, go play the Aion you always dreamed on with 1,300 players on line and as Galdalf once said, realease us from your nyerkidity.

51 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Well @Kubei-DN you can not expect much from a person who thinks (s)he is al walking enciclopedia, that presumes the amount of quests has done like we are gonna start as if we would start to respect him / her just because of that and that we would give him / her the reason that he really knows what an MMO should be like and not NC Soft despite having released and/or published the following games:

Aion: Tower of Eternity City of Villains Guild Wars 2 Smash Star
Atrix Dragonica Lineage SP Jam
Auto Assault Dungeon Runners Lineage 2 Tabula Rasa
Blade And Soul Exteel Point Blank Wild Star
City of Heroes Guild Wars Punch Monster  

Really @xiilieaxz-DN you better shut the nyerk up, go play the Aion you always dreamed on with 1,300 players on line and as Galdalf once said, realease us from your nyerkidity.

Publishing many games doesn't make you a good publisher/developer. Check out EA.

And yes, yes, don't be impatient. And enjoy your Animal Kingdom Wars soon.

The best time in Aion was when Aidps first worked on NA. The amount of people on Siel who that decided it was time to "take a break" when it first worked made for the best time period in Aion. Even if it was all just false positives or not it scared people shitless for the first few weeks.

• 6 months later...

get the statistics, people voting 3.0, 4.0 are players who started late..  ask old players , 1.5 is best when Aion launched, massive rifts pvp, abyss, siege.. Then 2.0, elite pvp gears, large group farming npc and pvp for AP at Inggison and Gelkmaros. That was the best experience for me, and I spent time exploring all the maps , "cruising" around the maps relax, chatting with friends, having fun (I think others do that too).

First Aion development team from Lineage 2, look at the earlier maps poeta, eltnen, and so on. The massive time took to design those maps, the details, grass, weathers, wind blow, tree and grass movements, character expression and many more you could say.... I salute to the development team, their passion and hard work in creating these content so I can experience it. Until today, I still having all the screenshot for the moment in Aion. Started since launch, I purchased anything i could to support the game, collector edition, subscription etc. I really enjoy and appreciate the content, maps, musics, character customization, UI and stuffs, can play for days without sleeping.

After the original development team left, later content and maps become less creative, and poorly design. Hacks, bots, gold farmers ruining the game, adding in P2W totally break the game. I understand the company needs solution to survive (operating cost and salary) or to earn profit but this is too much.

I come to take a look at the latest content, find it disappointing, removing all the old maps and content to cut operating cost for the server. Force everyone to transform into animals penguin, panda, bear. Personally felt like seizing our memories and history is lost! haha I will remember the moments in Aion and Aion will never be the same again.

34541-136809676347231-1731535-n.jpg

34541-136809673013898-1061470-n.jpg

37287-136813009680231-7508938-n.jpg

Archived