Truth about 6.0

17sED5E-KT

game went from pvp for pvp gear to pve for pvp gear.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. what was the patch you had the most fun on?

5 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

^

That's the single most depressing thing I've ever seen.

I'd sooner quit the game altogether than spend my day running around in a panda suit. Is spending real cash the only way to obtain gold bars and hide these ugly transformations? Because I'm not paying to see my own character fight mobs. That's absurd.

You can get 3 Gold Bars per day in the Golden Sand market. Transformation contracts are 13m kinah or so, also obtainable from the market. In Korea, you could get extra free contracts, potions and gold bars from Quna, something that isn’t available in EU pts.

I already mentioned it before, you can buy the transparency scrolls in the market with the gold bars, gets you 20 scrolls per bundle and this is just with kinah. People really don’t like reading from what I see.

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

This gold bar situation has turned into a monopoly. I just do not understand why players should be forced to play as a deformed stuffed animal, rather than the characters they created.

Because it was either shutting the game down at 5.8 or try something else. NCSOFT had to think of something fast in order to save a dying, p2w game.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

You can get 3 Gold Bars per day in the Golden Sand market. Transformation contracts are 13m kinah or so, also obtainable from the market. In Korea, you could get extra free contracts, potions and gold bars from Quna, something that isn’t available in EU pts.

I already mentioned it before, you can buy the transparency scrolls in the market with the gold bars, gets you 20 scrolls per bundle and this is just with kinah. People really don’t like reading from what I see.

Because it was either shutting the game down at 5.8 or try something else. NCSOFT had to think of something fast in order to save a dying, p2w game.

3 Gold bars per day (you forgot to mention that each cost 1.3m). 

You ever managed to make at least 5m per day (as 80lvl) in 6.0+ or all you post is theory?

wow... came back a month ago after I left in 5.0 and now I'm leaving again because of this post, this time for good. this is depressing. I love Aion a lot, but I don't like this disgusting pay to win system. removing casting/move/attack speed from everything and replacing it with ugly costumes.. but wait! you can PAY to have the speed you had before AND also to look at your real character and skins instead of the coca-cola panda or those penguins from the candies, but now they come in multiple colors, and also you got a lot of furry scrolls GREAT. "6.0 will save aion" yeah right...

Tengo 4 entry boost packs en mi cuenta. si algun latino en Katalam lo quiere antes que borre el juego que me agregue. tambien tengo como 100M kinah en danaria si alguien le interesa. PM por aca.
ahora mismo estoy teniendo un problema que me logueo y cuando acepto los terminos me echa del server. me voy a conectar y regalar cuando solucione este problema.

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

So part of your daily farm goes to something as silly as this?

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Hahahaha. Save a P2W game by making it even more P2W. You realize the game ran fine from 3.0 to 4.5 with NO P2W or subscription. A hundred people spending $50 is better than one shark like you spending $1000. How about actually fixing the game to be playable by the majority?

7 hours ago, 66s99B4A-DN said:

3 Gold bars per day (you forgot to mention that each cost 1.3m). 

You ever managed to make at least 5m per day (as 80lvl) in 6.0+ or all you post is theory?

Yeah, I actually made 15m kinah in PTS the past 2-3 days just by selling misc items, thanks for asking. 

6 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

So part of your daily farm goes to something as silly as this?

Hahahaha. Save a P2W game by making it even more P2W. You realize the game ran fine from 3.0 to 4.5 with NO P2W or subscription. A hundred people spending $50 is better than one shark like you spending $1000. How about actually fixing the game to be playable?

It is silly, you think Koreans liked the changes? Need to think outside the box too. You can’t fix a broken game now that’s this deep in the rabbit hole, they’ll milk the game until A2 comes out. The difference is that there’s no game like Aion, no matter what new games come out. 

4 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Oh yeah, and by the way, I only spent 110$ on the game in total ever I started playing (3+ years now) so I guess assuming I’m spending 1000$ is kinda silly of you to think that, isn’t it? Time to stop being a judgmental prick.

So you started playing in 4.6-4.8. You don't know what the real game was like then, sorry.

But catering to a minority was how WildStar died in the first place.

Just now, xiilieaxz-DN said:

So you started playing in 4.7 or 4.8. You don't know what the real game was like then, sorry.

I played the older patches from the private servers. I got the feels of it and trust me, I understand your suffering, but to come to me in this aggressive manner, assuming I’m a spending whale is disrespectful. I know what’s it’s like to see your favorite game die because the publisher/developer is ruining it and you’re helpless to do anything.

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

I played the older patches from the private servers. I got the feels of it and trust me, I understand your suffering, but to come to me in this aggressive manner, assuming I’m a spending whale is disrespectful. I know what’s it’s like to see your favorite game die because the publisher/developer is ruining it and you’re helpless to do anything.

Because you're aggressively defending NCSoft, which I find ridiculous. But fine, continue to support them as you wish.

5 minutes ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

So you started playing in 4.6-4.8. You don't know what the real game was like then, sorry.

Legit question: Didn't you start playing in 3.5? Because you don't know what the real game was like, either. :|

1 minute ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Because you're aggressively defending NCSoft, which I find ridiculous. But fine, continue to support them as you wish.

I’m not defending the company per se, but I can understand what’s the mentality behind it. It’s a very similar workplace to mine (though not the same thing, you know, not gaming) so all I can do is share and let people know how they approach and how they can approach the situation. 6.0 isn’t going to be for everyone just as 4.8 wasn’t when it came out, so what? You either play and see how the story unravels or just find something else to satisfy you. It’s that simple. I love the game and I’ll still play it until the very end. Who knows, maybe 7.0 will be better.

Those are just the most popular patches, not the "real game." Real game was launch -> pre-3.0. That was Aion. PvPvE Korean grindfest. And guess what?

3.0 is when they completely changed the game (about as drastically as 5.0 did). 4.0 was where they were finding a nice balance between PvE and PvP as the patch went along (outside of the horrid difficulty of getting ceramium medals without a fort, and EB online). 5.0 was back to 1.5 with more p2w. We've been over this.

Aion changes, and some patches change it a lot. Some for better, some for worse. Maybe 7.0 will have its shit figured out better. Maybe it'll be the 3.7 of the new Aion patch series.

Does that excuse NCsoft of what they're doing? No, but it's still going to happen, and you can either give it a try, figure out if you like it or not and then move on to a different game, or you can look really silly throwing a tantrum and accusing people of things because you're making big assumptions about them just because their opinion isn't like yours.

I still don't appreciate the "bootlicker" comment. For one, that's hella rude and presumptuous, and I ripped into you in another thread for it. For another, get the terminology right. It's NCHero.

You're making assumptions, and it's not a good look on you.

Wait, back up...

So no more run scrolls and the only way to run fast is to pick up random candies which drop from random mobs which have the annoying side effect of transforming you into some sort of random farm animal? And the only way to hide said illusion is via a cash shop item?

Seems trifling, but I get the feeling this will annoy the fck out of me at some point.

You know...the more I hear about 6.0, the less enthused I become.

37 minutes ago, Morrigan-KT said:

So no more run scrolls and the only way to run fast is to pick up random candies which drop from random mobs... 

No, potions are temporary, like scrolls. You have contracts which are permanent (like those Admin Boons with a 1 day duration but without that limit), which come from different sources.

39 minutes ago, Morrigan-KT said:

And the only way to hide said illusion is via a cash shop item?

KINAH store item.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

No, potions are temporary, like scrolls. You have contracts which are permanent (like those Admin Boons with a 1 day duration but without that limit), which come from different sources.

KINAH store item.

Oh okay I get it, I think.

So long as they're reasonably priced. Dont feel like grinding just for misc items like potions.

13 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Please, don't take your frustrations with certain members of the community out on everyone else who has legit concerns. There is a lot if misinformation and confusion regarding this update and I simply do not have the time to read and decipher the authenticity of every single post. Thanks for the information you are providing us, but please try to be a bit more tolerant --- and that goes for everyone else here as well!

So for 9 years they have had us buying skins.  Some of us even spent money on multiple changes to hairstyles, etc.   Yet how to see any of this while being able to move and fight, we are being taxed.   

The option to hide candy illusions should be an innate toggle in the options menu.   It’s bad enough we are going to have to probably buy decent transforms as if is. 

I have no idea why people are complaining about questing and the candies / transformation scrolls LOL xD

We've ALWAYS had these same things since Aion existed... I don't know what this guy is expecting from 6.0??? xD to remove candies and to change the questing system to what? C'mon bro... Candies (transformation scrolls) and quests have ALWAYS been the same in Aion....

Before 6.0 EVERYONE used Candy, Running scroll, attack speed scroll, casting speed scroll, crit strike scroll, food, drink, elemental resistance scroll.. etc. etc. etc... you end up with 20 buffs from scrolls that don't even fit on your screen... LITERALLY 3 rows of buffs in normal PvE instances... (even the game starts bugging if you have more than 20 buffs)

After 6.0 they just combined all this shït in ONE SCROLL... much more simpler... what is the problem with that... I don't understand...

Before 6.0 EVERYONE still looks like a fox / bear / penguin / sheep.. etc... when they are doing PvP... literally everyone... 

After 6.0 you you get the new  transformation scroll EXACTLY the same way you now get running scrolls... buy them with kinah, craft them, sell them, get them as drops, etc, etc... 

Do you think before 6.0 it's cheaper to buy / craft LITERALLY 10 different types of scrolls, food and drink? Than to just spend money on ONE scroll that gives you everything you need? Use your brain for a second at least... ffs xD 

On another note... all my characters in Aion are always the minimum available height... and I play at max camera distance... so I can actually see what's in front of me in open world... these settings make your character soo freaking tiny on the screen that it really doesn't matter if it looks like a polar bear or a trаsh can (tin man candy).. you literally can't tell the difference LOL 

23 minutes ago, Nymphala-DN said:

No tengo idea de por qué las personas se quejan de las misiones y los rollos de dulces / transformación ja ja xD

SIEMPRE hemos tenido estas mismas cosas desde que existió Aion ... No sé lo que este tipo espera de 6.0 ??? xD para eliminar los dulces y para cambiar el sistema de búsqueda a qué? Vamos hermano ... Los caramelos (pergaminos de transformación) y las misiones SIEMPRE han sido las mismas en Aion ...

Antes de 6.0 CADA UNO usaba Candy, Running scroll, scroll speed scroll, scroll scroll, critical strike scroll, food, drink, elemental resistance scroll ... etc. etc. ... termina con 20 buffs de rollos que no funcionan incluso cabe en tu pantalla ... LITERALMENTE 3 filas de buffs en instancias PvE normales ... (incluso el juego comienza a molestar si tienes más de 20 buffs)

Después de 6.0 simplemente combinaron todo este shit en ONE SCROLL ... mucho más simple ... ¿cuál es el problema con eso ... No entiendo ...

Antes de 6.0 TODOS todavía se ven como un zorro / oso / pingüino / oveja ... etc ... cuando están haciendo PvP ... literalmente todos ... 

Después de 6.0, obtienes la nueva transformación de desplazamiento EXACTAMENTE de  la misma forma que ahora ejecutas las volutas ... cómpralas con kinah, hazlas, véndelas, obténgalas como gotas, etc., etc. 

¿Crees que antes de 6.0 es más barato comprar / crear LITERALMENTE 10 tipos diferentes de pergaminos, comida y bebida? ¿Que solo gastar dinero en UN scroll que te da todo lo que necesitas? Usa tu cerebro por un segundo al menos ... ffsxD 

En otra nota ... todos mis personajes en Aion son siempre la altura mínima disponible ... y juego a la máxima distancia de la cámara ... para que realmente pueda ver lo que tengo delante en el mundo abierto ... estos ajustes hacen que su personaje tan malditamente pequeño en la pantalla que realmente no importa si se ve como un oso polar o un trofeo (caramelo de hombre de hojalata) ... literalmente no se puede ver la diferencia LOL 

You speak without having any idea, before 6.0 you could do anything without transforming yourself into anything, the change in the statistics was insignificant, now if you do not transform you will be completely a turtle. And I've never liked to have the appearance of an animal, for something there are skin ... And now if you do not want to pretend to be an animal you'll have to spend money on it. I think it's an authentic nyerk

So, I don't remember all prices, and I'll try to check later, but, if we keep EU's prices, it's about 65k kinah per transparency scroll, and I believe they're tradable. Depending on server economy, ignoring the cast/attack speed reduction, that can actually be better than the current, multiscroll system. The regular scrolls are even cheaper.

2 hours ago, Nymphala-DN said:

I have no idea why people are complaining about questing and the candies / transformation scrolls LOL xD

We've ALWAYS had these same things since Aion existed... I don't know what this guy is expecting from 6.0??? xD to remove candies and to change the questing system to what? C'mon bro... Candies (transformation scrolls) and quests have ALWAYS been the same in Aion....

What? By removing so many zones we are practically left with almost no quests left. The new zones they have been adding have hardly any quests because the new devs are lazy as hell. They delete thousands of quests and add just a few quests. Of course I'm complaining about it.

Quests have always been the same in Aion... until they deleted like a thousand or two quests in Sarpan/Tiamaranta/Katalam/Danaria. Now they are deleting even more, and you say quests are still the same?

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So, I don't remember all prices, and I'll try to check later, but, if we keep EU's prices, it's about 65k kinah per transparency scroll, and I believe they're tradable. Depending on server economy, ignoring the cast/attack speed reduction, that can actually be better than the current, multiscroll system. The regular scrolls are even cheaper.

Transparency scrolls are 65k each, (20 per gold bar), and they're tradable on the broker.

Regular transform scrolls are ~35k each, and they are not tradable.

The trick is unlocking a transform that is good for your class, but, if they keep them accountwide, at least someone on your account will be able to use them. :| 

Hace 8 minutos, Cheesecake-DN dijo:

Los rollos de transparencia son 65k cada uno, (20 por barra de oro), y son intercambiables en el broker.

Los rollos de transformación normales tienen ~ 35k cada uno y no hijo intercambiables.

El truco es desbloquear una transformación que sea buena para su clase, pero, si la mantiene en toda la cuenta, al menos alguien en su cuenta podrá usarla. :| 

¿Crees que es barato 65k?

Archived