aion 6.0 transform contracts

Hydrogenix-DN

for the people that think if they p2w a bunch of contracts they can get kaisinels transform here this is for you

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/307853456

he ended up with 25 ancient transforms our of a total of 1,240 transform contracts.

each time he spent about 2k aion coins which is 99 euros or $114 and was about 40 contracts each time. so unless they buff the chances dont hope for a kaisinel transform any time soon since unless you get super lucky you aint gonna get it. save yourself $3k that dictator will spend to support our servers.

21 minutes ago, SakuraMikan-DN said:

According to Aion PowerBook you can only get kaisinel transformation from combining the extra contracts you have not from opening luck boxes.  

k and you need 5 or 6 nyerkin legendary transforms to convert it to kaisinel when it takes around 740 just to get 16 ancients. your point????

8 hours ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

he ended up with 25 ancient transforms our of a total of 1,240 transform contracts.

each time he spent about 2k aion coins which is 99 euros or $114 and was about 40 contracts each time. so unless they buff the chances dont hope for a kaisinel transform any time soon since unless you get super lucky you aint gonna get it. save yourself $3k that dictator will spend to support our servers.

I wouldn't base myself too much on EU PTS because the transformation combination system, which is pretty much the one way to get easy ancients/legendaries early on (getting them directly from contracts is a low chance in comparison), is broken af, meaning you don't get the whole picture with that vid at all, but;

It's so damn expensive there because EU decided to push their luck and milk the living hell out of their customers by pricing their transforms at over twice the price they were in every other region. And that's without considering that spending 1k$ (or roughly 3.5k$ if we get the same, shitty, price as EU) on a game for something that will last you (and all your alts on that same account) until what, 7.0 at the very least ? So a year if not more, and even beyond ? That's nothing. A +10 plume/bracelet is worth a quarter of that and they sell in a heartbeat to be used for a couple months. Some would drop hundreds of dollars worth on temperings, omegas and some even bought the stigma bundles on the BCM, just because it was more convenient than reselling stuff for kinah and then buying the stigma selection boxes from SFT event.

You think a price tag of 1k, 2k, 5k$ will stop them ? You're living a dream. It's just one thing to pay for, and "win" at, not even multiple like before. Not essence cores, your armor, your weapon, your accessories, your plume, your bracelet, your stigmas, your minions. Just one. Just because the odds are absolute shit, doesn't mean people will stop trying to get it- and actually getting it.

Plus, you don't need to gun for Kaisinel to be above average, you can just get a legendary and based on momomo's spreadsheet, with an average of 3606 contracts, you have one. Funny thing is, that would explain why they released more legendary transformations, but kept the ultimate at one transformation. Still waiting on Marchutan.

Also, do keep in mind that white transformation contracts aren't the only ones that exist. There are ancients contracts, that give ancient transformations, and even legendary ones, that give, obviously, legendary transforms. Ancient contract (one of many, more/all kinds here), Legendary 7 types, Legendary 10 types(probably released in 6.5+ to include new transforms; Frigida/Prigga, Modor, Wiola) and also one that gives normal to legendary transforms. They seem to be cash shop/event only.

Not trying to cause more panic than there already is, but if you haven't come to the conclusion that you might have to actually pay a bit to play Aion 6.x, now might be a good time to wake up.

None of the people on pts combined the greens to get gold transforms which is the main way of getting them so realistically they would’ve gotten far far more because it’s a 27% chance  when combining 6 greens to go to ancient, anyway gameforge aion will probably fail because they made those contracts 2.5x more expensive than literally any other region that has the patch, 75% of players on tw aion that I’ve played have purple xforms, and very least have gold, yes you will have to spend $100-200 depending on how lucky you are for the gold xform you want but what’s different about that vs paying for a useless prestige pack for 2 years. Amazing how blind na/euplayers are to expect you’re going to compete at the highest level of gear on any mmo these days without spending money

Doesn’t include you will HAVE to spend a lot more money than that on gear btw, just because it’s +15 doesn’t mean it’s actually easy to obtain, just in case you couldn’t tell that either

If you think the appeal of 6.0 is how it's less p2w than other patches, you're an idiot. 

If you think aion has a chance of ever going back to 3.x-4.x era in terms of level of p2w needed to hit "end game", you're an idiot. 

If you still cry about p2w in general for a game that has been out for 10 years you're an idiot. 

Aion will never go back to its old form, because no company will invest that much money on a game this old. Na at it's very peak can probably reach 1k players total, if this number alone doesn't justify p2w then you're an idiot.  

6.0/6.2 is a GOOD patch, a very good patch when compared to what was given to us in 5.x. The REASON why its a good patch isn't because its any less p2w than the previous patches, because its not. The highlights of the patch are its contents, things such as incentivized instances, a ground siege that's relevant,skill revamps (subjective), a open world map with BOTH factions included, old weekly camp currency grind similar to bloodmarks, ETC.   

What changed about the p2w process in 6.2 is that it is more upfront. You essentially NEED to swipe a base price of $100-200 to set yourself up in terms of playability. ie, you cannot enjoy the game if you don't have at least the gold level tier xform FOR YOUR CLASS. However, everything else needed is alot easier to obtain. Be it materials needed to purify, ap, or enchantment stones. 

You don't need a legendary xform, but that is the sweet spot, and yes it costs on average $500 for a single one and its rng which one you get. 
You'll be able to count with your fingers the amount of players who will own kaisinel xform, and even if they own it, chances are they're bad at the game. I don't know a single decent player that currently plays the game having the capability of swiping that much money. 

And no, you don't need a kainsel yourself to beat those players, but a lengendary is probably required. 

Stop watching streams like Vashiro aka the eu whipped emissary who's telling his fanboys that the game is no longer p2w.

If you go into 6.2 with the mindset that it'll cost you less money to be competitive, uninstall right now and don't come back. 
If you're ok with swiping money to stay competitive then 6.2 will be a way better patch than any of the 5.x patches.  

4 hours ago, Steel-KT said:

If you think the appeal of 6.0 is how it's less p2w than other patches, you're an idiot. 

If you think aion has a chance of ever going back to 3.x-4.x era in terms of level of p2w needed to hit "end game", you're an idiot. 

If you still cry about p2w in general for a game that has been out for 10 years you're an idiot. 

Aion will never go back to its old form, because no company will invest that much money on a game this old. Na at it's very peak can probably reach 1k players total, if this number alone doesn't justify p2w then you're an idiot.  

6.0/6.2 is a GOOD patch, a very good patch when compared to what was given to us in 5.x. The REASON why its a good patch isn't because its any less p2w than the previous patches, because its not. The highlights of the patch are its contents, things such as incentivized instances, a ground siege that's relevant,skill revamps (subjective), a open world map with BOTH factions included, old weekly camp currency grind similar to bloodmarks, ETC.   

What changed about the p2w process in 6.2 is that it is more upfront. You essentially NEED to swipe a base price of $100-200 to set yourself up in terms of playability. ie, you cannot enjoy the game if you don't have at least the gold level tier xform FOR YOUR CLASS. However, everything else needed is alot easier to obtain. Be it materials needed to purify, ap, or enchantment stones. 

You don't need a legendary xform, but that is the sweet spot, and yes it costs on average $500 for a single one and its rng which one you get. 
You'll be able to count with your fingers the amount of players who will own kaisinel xform, and even if they own it, chances are they're bad at the game. I don't know a single decent player that currently plays the game having the capability of swiping that much money. 

And no, you don't need a kainsel yourself to beat those players, but a lengendary is probably required. 

Stop watching streams like Vashiro aka the eu whipped emissary who's telling his fanboys that the game is no longer p2w.

If you go into 6.2 with the mindset that it'll cost you less money to be competitive, uninstall right now and don't come back. 
If you're ok with swiping money to stay competitive then 6.2 will be a way better patch than any of the 5.x patches.  

Yeah thanks for stating your opinion as fact, (in as pretentious and condescending a tone as possible.) Very informative.

If this is an example of the type of player/attitude that will mostly remain once 6.0 hits, then yeah I agree, Aion especially in NA is truly dead.

Oh and btw...

"because no company will invest that much money on a game this old. "

Activision/Blizzard and World of Warcraft beg to differ. Remind me how old WoW is again? 2004 you say? How old is Aion? 2009? Hmm.

Quality companies create, develop and sustain quality games that continuously generate revenue because they're QUALITY. Without having to resort to p2w tactics. Its business 101 man, you build it, they will come. NCSoft doesnt build on its franchises. They create games sure, but then maintain on a budget, milk for profit, slash and burn, then discard them like yesterdays rubbish.

Hence, "Aion Refit: The Desperate Search for Last Profits."

NCSoft, NCSoft never changes.

Well I've played a sm on the PTS. I honestly had hope or this patch but I think that's gone now. You can only buy a transformation contract once a week as a free to play player. It's honestly something you actually need to have for a total game experience. If we also get this deal on NA, well gg. The difference in stats from each tier are way too much to compete without the best (legendary and ultimate if you can get it). I for one refuse to pay real money for something that we had free usage of every patch before because Ncsoft decides they want more money now again. Aion will never be good until this company stops making mechanics etc behind the guise of making more money. When did people stop caring about making a good product? They don't seem to understanding if your product is good the money will come, there's no need to force people to pay.

I will still wait to see what information NA gives up to make up my mind. If it's the same deal, I probably won't play anymore or maybe even far less as I still know some people on this. I don't think pvp will be much fun for me as while I am trying to land one skill on my enemy, they land 3 skills because they spent money and got a legendary transformation is going to be much fun.

Oh and for god sakes you don't need to be obnoxious to get your point across to people. People will just ignore you because no one has time for someone you doesn't know how to speak to people without be rude.

40 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

Well I've played a sm on the PTS. I honestly had hope or this patch but I think that's gone now. You can only buy a transformation contract once a week as a free to play player. It's honestly something you actually need to have for a total game experience. If we also get this deal on NA, well gg. The difference in stats from each tier are way too much to compete without the best (legendary and ultimate if you can get it). I for one refuse to pay real money for something that we had free usage of every patch before because Ncsoft decides they want more money now again. Aion will never be good until this company stops making mechanics etc behind the guise of making more money. When did people stop caring about making a good product? They don't seem to understanding if your product is good the money will come, there's no need to force people to pay.

I will still wait to see what information NA gives up to make up my mind. If it's the same deal, I probably won't play anymore or maybe even far less as I still know some people on this. I don't think pvp will be much fun for me as while I am trying to land one skill on my enemy, they land 3 skills because they spent money and got a legendary transformation is going to be much fun.

Oh and for god sakes you don't need to be obnoxious to get your point across to people. People will just ignore you because no one has time for someone you doesn't know how to speak to people without be rude.

I'm still surprised that people are only now starting to realize that basically NcSoft screwed the pooch with 6.x in a number of aspects.   Even if many people can or want to pay a monthly subscription, many of us won't pay hundreds of dollars on a  game, even less on a dying game, when we have so many other things that we can get a much better return on with our money. As you point out, the transformation system is so central to the payer's experience in Aion that anyone without a decent transform is going to have a miserable time.It isn't even going to be in PVP, I'm sure that they will not be able to get into PVE content as well.

I agree with supporting a game- it isn't a charity and development costs money- however i would much rather take the approach that "truly free" players have content or instance count restrictions. Let them pay to unlock a map, for example- rather than making them easy targets for P2W players. The new patches were supposed to diminish this, instead we have transforms, minions, bracelets, plumes - all that we lack is godstones. 

Agree as well- no need to refer to anyone as an "idiot" when you state your opinion. 

5 hours ago, Morrigan-KT said:

Yeah thanks for stating your opinion as fact, (in as pretentious and condescending a tone as possible.) Very informative.

If this is an example of the type of player/attitude that will mostly remain once 6.0 hits, then yeah I agree, Aion especially in NA is truly dead.

Oh and btw...

"because no company will invest that much money on a game this old. "

Activision/Blizzard and World of Warcraft beg to differ. Remind me how old WoW is again? 2004 you say? How old is Aion? 2009? Hmm.

Quality companies create, develop and sustain quality games that continuously generate revenue because they're QUALITY. Without having to resort to p2w tactics. Its business 101 man, you build it, they will come. NCSoft doesnt build on its franchises. They create games sure, but then maintain on a budget, milk for profit, slash and burn, then discard them like yesterdays rubbish.

Hence, "Aion Refit: The Desperate Search for Last Profits."

NCSoft, NCSoft never changes.

Hey thanks for agreeing on the facts I've stated! What do you mean by these types of players? The kind that knows the state of the game and where it's headed? Can't say I'm not flattered. 

But did you really just compare aion to wow? That's a big yikes for me dawgie!

Your disdain for the company and the game makes me question why you're on the forums still, are you one of xiiliea's alt accounts? 

2 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

Hmm sorry about that my man I wasn't trying to be rude on purpose :( You shouldn't really be offended if you don't fit what I described anyway, unless you do, then you're an idiot. LOL! 

3 hours ago, Steel-KT said:

Hmm sorry about that my man I wasn't trying to be rude on purpose :( You shouldn't really be offended if you don't fit what I described anyway, unless you do, then you're an idiot. LOL! 

Your comments didn't offend me. I stopped playing attention to people who belittle and are plain rude, obnoxious when trying to make a point to others. Intentional and unintentional. I don't know what your goal was when making that post because like I said if you don't know how to speak to people without being that "way" people will just ignore you. Also everyone has beliefs. Some people actually love Aion. They made friends, met spouses etc from this game so they want that thing they experienced to never end or to come back. If you believe they are "idiots" for believing that, that's on you not them. How dare they want relive something that brought them many hours of joy! How dare they want to believe Ncsoft will learn the error of their evil ways!! Am I right??

11 hours ago, Briearios-DN said:

Your comments didn't offend me. I stopped playing attention to people who belittle and are plain rude, obnoxious when trying to make a point to others. Intentional and unintentional. I don't know what your goal was when making that post because like I said if you don't know how to speak to people without being that "way" people will just ignore you. Also everyone has beliefs. Some people actually love Aion. They made friends, met spouses etc from this game so they want that thing they experienced to never end or to come back. If you believe they are "idiots" for believing that, that's on you not them. How dare they want relive something that brought them many hours of joy! How dare they want to believe Ncsoft will learn the error of their evil ways!! Am I right??

Yikes

16 hours ago, Steel-KT said:

Hey thanks for agreeing on the facts I've stated! What do you mean by these types of players? The kind that knows the state of the game and where it's headed? Can't say I'm not flattered. 

But did you really just compare aion to wow? That's a big yikes for me dawgie!

Your disdain for the company and the game makes me question why you're on the forums still, are you one of xiiliea's alt accounts?

When you've played as many NCSoft games as I have, for as long as I have, you pick up on certain...patterns. NCSoft's dubious proclivities are well documented and commented on over the internet. This isnt breaking news.

Also no, I wasn't directly comparing Aion to Wow, simply disputing your claim that no company will ever substantially finance an "old" game. That said, don't get it twisted, every MMO released after 2006 did so with dethroning WoW in mind. Dont think for a second NCSofts goals weren't aligned with those ideals. Or do you honestly believe I'm the only person ever to suggest this premise?

Aion mounts a challenge to world of warcraft

Can Aion dethrone the king?

More than wow with wings

Hardly. 

Had Aion stayed sub-based game, I'm sure it'd look totally different than it is now, but it doesn't always mean it's good, the company has to put good effort into keeping the game good for the players, just look at FFXIV and how well it's holding up. Although Path of Exile isn't in the exact same genre, their free to play model is a prime example what a good f2p game looks like.

22 hours ago, Morrigan-KT said:

When you've played as many NCSoft games as I have, for as long as I have, you pick up on certain...patterns. NCSoft's dubious proclivities are well documented and commented on over the internet. This isnt breaking news.

Yeah that's a double yikes for me doggie

Do you mind if I make a copy pasta out of this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding Transformations in 6x, I didn't spend over an hour in the character creator so I could look like a big eared cartoon animal the whole time I'm playing. That being said, I'll definitely be stocking up on these Transparency items that make the transformations invisible.

Honestly, I was a sub on NA so I miss my 1 hr scrolls.

Archived