aion 6.0 transform contracts

Hydrogenix-DN

10 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Regarding Transformations in 6x, I didn't spend over an hour in the character creator so I could look like a big eared cartoon animal the whole time I'm playing. That being said, I'll definitely be stocking up on these Transparency items that make the transformations invisible.

Honestly, I was a sub on NA so I miss my 1 hr scrolls.

I feel ya. I'm still wondering what's the whole deal about why they came up with such a silly thing, but what's done is done. I hope I'll be okay with this new "thing". D:

Is it true contracts will be account bound not character bound?

It is also true that you can buy 1 per character not per account like people were initially saying?

If this is indeed true i believe this is greatly overlooked by the community as a whole through-out both EU and NA.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If this is indeed true i believe this is greatly overlooked by the community as a whole through-out both EU and NA.

Transformations acquired from contracts are account-bound yes, and contracts can be bought weekly once per character for 12M kinah. You still need to farm those 12M on each char, obviously.

Only problem being, you need a lot of luck to benefit from only 8 white contracts per week.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Is it true contracts will be account bound not character bound?

It is also true that you can buy 1 per character not per account like people were initially saying?

oTaEfA8.png

On 9/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, Capa-KT said:

IIt's so damn expensive there because EU decided to push their luck and milk the living hell out of their customers by pricing their transforms at over twice the price they were in every other region.

The price is quite different all over the Europe, each country with their own prices. It's not fixed as in NA. Westerner Europeans have almost double the price compared with Eastern, for the same amount of aion coins and under the same Gameforge publisher. If someone from NA, like in this thread, was paying $114 for 40 contracts in EU, I pay around 100 euros for about 80 contracts.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:03 AM, Bryos-DN said:

Can we really trust someone who voluntarily selected that abomination of a character to set as profile picture?

I trust him a lot more than you. You collect information from all over the place, even rumors, he is known player for testing everything in the game before making statements.

Regarding contract. GF proposed that  they will add them to future events, but from this next maintenance they will add contracts as drop in all the 6-12 players instances. It seems like everyone is against this decision for various reasons, from being unlucky with rolls, promoting bad players and so on. However, regardless of this contracts fiasco, players even in this thread forgot some of the basic things. You can combine contracts to get better ones and you can farm on all 11 characters on the account, as the contracts are account wide.

4 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

So it appears that kinah shop contracts have even worse pull rates than the cash shop contracts?

From my EU PTS testing, cash shop contracts give out greens about 30% of the time.

From what I remember the cash shop contracts have a yellow name and the regular shop contracts are gray/white*, so the rates are probably way worse.

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

So, every week, I can drop more than 100mil to hope for six duplicates (probably whites) to combine into...one green, if RNG doesn't hate me. It'll take a while to get six duplicate greens to try for gold, at EU rates. Try. Not guaranteed.

Dude.

This is indeed the system, with more contracts to come from 6-12 players dungeons this week. Some people were extremely lucky as they already got legendary from random contracts but what's the chance? No wonder that by now KR and RU are deserted and soon probably EU will follow if nothing major will change.

• 2 months later...

you boys n girls are fighting over looking a certain way but try to understand that looks is everything to me and i am the sexiest ranger in the game or aions history and the only major problem i have with the game that matters is the fact that everything isnt tradeable between alts and players and the lack of attack speed and the current duration of the scrolls based on the type.

21 hours ago, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

...do transformations get removed in 7.0 or something?

No they added more 3 purple pixel girls of different colors I think they are also even more important in 7.0 because if you have certain combos of them you get perm stat boosts like cubic but much more of the stats think like 1500 crit etc. having those combos also give new skills too that you can use kinda like dragon king skills. Should be good for some ppl but I keep getting copies of the same yellow transforms unfortunately ?

Archived