Need help finding an evasive NPC

GenericUser2041

I'm looking for the NPC that sells balic designs that take 3 blue procs and makes them into 1 gold. I've asked lfg, some very nice people looked all over the place trying to help, I have looked on almost every map. I've asked support but the way they respond is as if they haven't read anything you just said. This is my last resort before I just give up. here is the specific design i'm looking for http://aiondatabase.net/en/recipe/155100238/  

First off, I'd like to recommend that you check the similar skins' designs before getting into crafting material-heavy crafts like those, because this design gives you the specific shield you want to upgrade your 3 blue shields into, without a need to proc (or you can proc and sell if you don't like the red version, but you'll lose less mats in the end, the blues are a pretty big gamble mat-wise for certain professions).

The design you seek is only available in the dabatase as far as I know and isn't obtainable in-game- I've searched for other similar designs in the abyss and in the capitals without ever finding any for that grade of gear. For lower grades, there is Shoshinerk for elyos and Chopirunerk for asmos. The only remaining places I haven't thoroughly searched searched are Gelk/Inggi, but I highly doubt a shugo selling those designs would spawn as it would pop up in the database (like the Master Carved series does).

Yea, I have that design, that one comes from the shugo at teminon landing, but I have 3 blue procs so was trying to use what I have. I was trying to avoid it procing eternal, it always procs when I use gold design.lol Ill have to suck it up I guess. Thank you for taking the time to answer. 

5 hours ago, Capa-SL said:

First off, I'd like to recommend that you check the similar skins' designs before getting into crafting material-heavy crafts like those, because this design gives you the specific shield you want to upgrade your 3 blue shields into, without a need to proc (or you can proc and sell if you don't like the red version, but you'll lose less mats in the end, the blues are a pretty big gamble mat-wise for certain professions).

The design you seek is only available in the dabatase as far as I know and isn't obtainable in-game- I've searched for other similar designs in the abyss and in the capitals without ever finding any for that grade of gear. For lower grades, there is Shoshinerk for elyos and Chopirunerk for asmos. The only remaining places I haven't thoroughly searched searched are Gelk/Inggi, but I highly doubt a shugo selling those designs would spawn as it would pop up in the database (like the Master Carved series does).

Oh wait got an email from support, I asked if they could tell me where the npc is that sells the design I wanted they said this:

"Upon thoroughly checking, we only found one item that corresponds to Balic Craft: Noble Sky Dragon King's Durable Shield and the outcome will be Noble Sky Dragon King's Durable Shield. If this is not the item you are looking for, please elaborate further and we'll continue to investigate further."

Which means it exists somewhere? so I asked if they could tell me the location and they told me:

"Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums"

I'm screwed LOL

these recipes have never been available. They recipe for 3 greens -> 1 blue proc do exist, purchasable from Shoshinerk if he's still in the game, but for balic crafts the 3 blues -> 1 gold proc were only part of the games code but never implemented. For weapons and accessories, this is useful to help with the proc-chain process, but for armors i'm afraid you won't be able to make use of this

Non-Balic crafts DO have step-up recipies for the 1st and 2nd proc chain, but Balics only have it for the first proc chain. The end result is, you have to just sell/nuke those blue shields and keep trying to get the gold one to proc.

NRm93hW.jpg

1 hour ago, Disregard-TM said:

these recipes have never been available. They recipe for 3 greens -> 1 blue proc do exist, purchasable from Shoshinerk if he's still in the game, but for balic crafts the 3 blues -> 1 gold proc were only part of the games code but never implemented. For weapons and accessories, this is useful to help with the proc-chain process, but for armors i'm afraid you won't be able to make use of this

Non-Balic crafts DO have step-up recipies for the 1st and 2nd proc chain, but Balics only have it for the first proc chain. The end result is, you have to just sell/nuke those blue shields and keep trying to get the gold one to proc.

NRm93hW.jpg

Yea looks like its a dead end design I don't even know why it exists. Looks like the Emperor one of the same level and skin is the only direct gold craft. That bites. Well Thank You! much appreciated. 

Archived