Questions about items in 6.2

Heuo-DN

1)Is there any use to have  many  alt characters in 6.x since alot of things are not tradeable? Currently I use alts (for events,etc.) to gear up mains but I'll probably wont be able to that in the next pacth.I have over 30 alts from several accounts but actually play 3 only main ones.

2)Whats actually trade-able in 6.x? I know stigmas and maybe some aetherforging  crafted gear but anything else that might be important?

6 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

1)Is there any use to have  many  alt characters in 6.x since alot of things are not tradeable? Currently I use alts (for events,etc.) to gear up mains but I'll probably wont be able to that in the next pacth.I have over 30 alts from several accounts but actually play 3 only main ones.

As far as I know, no, unless events drop a good amount of items that are brokerable.

2)Whats actually trade-able in 6.x? I know stigmas and maybe some aetherforging  crafted gear but anything else that might be important?

Stigmas and pre 6.0 items (this includes minion contracts, gear like armor, weapons, accessories) are pretty much the only items directly tradeable. Other items, like crafted gear for instance, cannot be traded and has to go through brokers to change hands/owner. Selling for 1 kinah and buying on 2nd client is a thing, with the risks associated ofc. The one thing that isn't from the cash shop (though on EU you can buy them from there too) are manastones; fairly sure that no matter how you get them, they're untradeable but brokerable.

Enchantment stones, for example, can be acquired as non-brokerable through quests and pve/pvp instances, but the cash shop ones on EU were brokerable. Skins from gold bars aren't tradeable but are brokerable. Skins for kinah (the ones for 9-12M each) however, are untradeable and unbrokerable. You can't craft skins through Luna anymore, but you can craft transformation scrolls (the ones you use to summon transformations you got from cards) which stack with the ones purchased for kinah; not brokerable, not tradeable. However, the transparent ones are untradeable but brokerable. 6.x Luna mounts and most other items aren't tradeable nor brokerable (Luna mounts aren't permanent anymore either). I checked a few crafted skins from 5.x Luna (copy-pasted the code from 5.8 NA client to 5.8 EU PTS client) and they all said tradeable and brokerable. Also checked old white armor like Archon's Helm (level 11 gear that had a skin on it), tradeable and brokerable too. Also checked 5.x items like Tempering Solutions, Candy Boxes, Pure Void Dragon weapon boxes; all still tradeable and brokerable.

4 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

You can't craft skins through Luna anymore... Luna mounts aren't permanent anymore either.

Is it possible I hate this patch more now than I did at the beginning? -___-

What about housing decor? Can you still craft furniture items (such as cabinets) through the Luna shop, or did they remove them as well?

For a game that is suppose to be free-to-play, they sure are cracking down on freebies aren't they?

35 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Is it possible I hate this patch more now than I did at the beginning? -___-

What about housing decor? Can you still craft furniture items (such as cabinets) through the Luna shop, or did they remove them as well?

For a game that is suppose to be free-to-play, they sure are cracking down on freebies aren't they?

Do bear in mind this is EU Aion and NA Aion might not necessarily do the same things they do. Our luna crafts are already different from EUs.

(unless I'm wrong, which is possible because I am not infallible!)

6 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

Removed.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Do bear in mind this is EU Aion and NA Aion might not necessarily do the same things they do. Our luna crafts are already different from EUs.

(unless I'm wrong, which is possible because I am not infallible!)

Although that is possible, it's unlikely because most if not all others regions (RU, EU that I know of for sure- not sure for China and Japan) also had the same designs as EU currently does. I think EU didn't have certain or all of the mounts in their Luna designs or something like that.

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

I sure hope that we can keep our Luna recipes. It doesn't seem right to take so much away from players when we already had these things to begin with.

Considering what I saw with my previous tests, I'm assuming every item that you crafted before 6.0 hits, you can keep, and it remains fully tradeable and brokerable like it is now. Still need to check a few items (luna cabinets, crafted cabinets, luna pets, pots) to be 100% sure for those too. Just gotta keep in mind this is the EU servers I'm checking the tradeability on, and, although unlikely, there's a small chance it's not gonna be the same on NA.

12 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I've only been playing the PTS a few days, but from what I've seen, Luna actually feels a little bit more useful. Like it's less "fun" as in housing and skins, but the things you can craft are practical/useful. Like, you can craft the scrolls needed for the transform contracts or you can craft actual kinah, etc.

@Capa-KT Thanks for the heads up! Even though the news is very upsetting, I'm glad to have the opportunity to prepare for these changes thanks to people like you who take it upon themselves to spread useful (and accurate) information.

9 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

.... I'm assuming every item that you crafted before 6.0 hits, you can keep, and it remains fully tradeable and brokerable like it is now. Still need to check a few items (luna cabinets, crafted cabinets, luna pets, pots) to be 100% sure for those too.

That certainly would be good know, considering I've been storing particular items such as cabinets for a while now. :o

Those kinah bundles have a random chance for either low amount or high one. This is what you define a "loot box", purely rng, doesn't even tell you what kind of amount you can get. Just don't forget that is EU PTS, and if you know EU, they're awful with Luna since start.

** WTB some ways to make kinah in 6.x ** ¬¬

I reroll a second toon and got again 7 mil kinah when all campain and dark blue quests were finished. But i dont see how to get kinah once we are Lv80 in Lakrum...

I wanted some kinah to test some stuff like raise a Legion (Level 1 cost 4 mil new kinah eq 4 x 8.7 = 34,8 mil actual kinah)
Btw, I find it a bit exagerate... O.o

9 minutes ago, Bergerac-KT said:

** WTB some ways to make kinah in 6.x ** ¬¬

I reroll a second toon and got again 7 mil kinah when all campain and dark blue quests were finished. But i dont see how to get kinah once we are Lv80 in Lakrum...

I wanted some kinah to test some stuff like raise a Legion (Level 1 cost 4 mil new kinah eq 4 x 8.7 = 34,8 mil actual kinah)
Btw, I find it a bit exagerate... O.o

If you sell gear you get from instances, I believe it should give kinah if I remember right, might be wrong, but I saw a video demonstrating that about few days ago.

So maybe i m worried too much, but i m still in trouble for making Kinah.

I wait the second week for buying a Daevanion skill. Ofc as the unluckiest Aion Player ever :D, i have the same book i got last week... 200 Gold Bar (eq 1,7 bil actual kinah) waste?
So i cant sell it at broker. And it is very low to sell it too... 190,000 kinah only >:(

unknown.png

@Kubei-DN So i tried to solo BoS instance. One hour of farm give me indeed some white gear but I dont feel very rich after that.

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Bergerac-KT said:

So maybe i m worried too much, but i m still in trouble for making Kinah.

I wait the second week for buying a Daevanion skill. Ofc as the unluckiest Aion Player ever :D, i have the same book i got last week... 200 Gold Bar (eq 1,7 bil actual kinah) waste?
So i cant sell it at broker. And it is very low to sell it too... 190,000 kinah only >:(

unknown.png

@Kubei-DN So i tried to solo BoS instance. One hour of farm give me indeed some white gear but I dont feel very rich after that.

unknown.png

You're doing good, but I was specifically talking about Ancient grade items to sell, try that and see how it goes? This is the video I mentioned earlier, see around 5:58 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvmVNvjJylc

Archived