Gladiator pull

Matsukamy-KT

2:27, 4:06, 4:56, 5:42, top right blue skill keybinded to f ? r ? I can't tell.

Not sure if it's a low percentage pull or if ATs have a passive to mitigate it, but the pull effect wasn't applied every time (AT shield doesn't seem to affect it) he used the skill.

it's the blue skill at the top right of his skill bar fi_flyingslash_custom_a.png 광폭 강진,  and is a leap with pull efect, so i guess you can simply call it gladiator pull... to differentiate it from the other 2 leaps gladi has, if you pay attention you will see the same debuff that Templar basic pulls does applied to the AT.

only pulls targets at a 3 m distance, but because ppl are always moving around and the leap is instant, plus some ping discrepancies between players gives the impression of more range, Like at 2:25 AT uses ri_forwarddash_g1.pngBoost to dash forward 15 meters, like barely 1/4 of a second later gladi uses his leap to the position where AT's Boost started, and at 2:26 you can see the AT being dragged back by the pull effect to near the position where the leap landed.

Also this skill has synergy with fi_stormblade_custom_b.png 강화된 칼날 연무 that reduces 30% the CD of the pull.

TL;DR: Magic Pulls everywhere GG WP always have lube ready before fighting glads  >_<

3 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

it's the blue skill at the top right of his skill bar fi_flyingslash_custom_a.png 광폭 강진,  and is a leap with pull efect, so i guess you can simply call it gladiator pull... to differentiate it from the other 2 leaps gladi has, if you pay attention you will see the same debuff that Templar basic pulls does applied to the AT.

only pulls targets at a 3 m distance, but because ppl are always moving around and the leap is instant, plus some ping discrepancies between players gives the impression of more range, Like at 2:25 AT uses ri_forwarddash_g1.pngBoost to dash forward 15 meters, like barely 1/4 of a second later gladi uses his leap to the position where AT's Boost started, and at 2:26 you can see the AT being dragged back by the pull effect to near the position where the leap landed.

Also this skill has synergy with fi_stormblade_custom_b.png 강화된 칼날 연무 that reduces 30% the CD of the pull.

TL;DR: Magic Pulls everywhere GG WP always have lube ready before fighting glads  >_<

You’re just repeating what I just said with more words . 

Archived