Kubei's guide for 6.2 (and other things)

Kubei-DN

1 minute ago, Chocha-DN said:

Ohhh, yeah that's the reason. You can't use that on ancient grade gear and i believe not in legendary either. Only remembered that now that you said it xD. But yeah it's definitely a p2w feature. But hey, at least it's only on the max gear and EU did find a way to soft-fix this with the 40 Luna on every gold pack activation. Don't know what NA will do about it though, if anything.

Ahh, that makes much more sense. The difference is that on EU PTS you still could use the selective identification on ancient grade gear, so I'm guessing you can use it pretty much on anything. I think NA should limit it to Ultimate only -- if they decide to implement this as well. Either way, time will tell.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Ahh, that makes much more sense. The difference is that on EU PTS you still could use the selective identification on ancient grade gear, so I'm guessing you can use it pretty much on anything. I think NA should limit it to Ultimate only -- if they decide to implement this as well. Either way, time will tell.

Just logged in my PTS account to make sure. You can indeed do it on ancient-grade PvE gear, but it not on PvP gear.
Examples i used for this were CoE gear (level 78 ancient-grade - PVE) and Courageous Fighter (level 80 ancient-grade - PVP). This isn't possible in any of the Lakrum sets that you get at level 75, wether it be PvE or PvP. Wish i had legendary grade stuff to have more information regarding this. Either way yeah, time will tell.

1 hour ago, Nitro-KT said:

hey @Kubei-DN just to clarify, we should keep the luna reward pouches untouched right? do not open them until 6.x drops yeah? 

You can open the pouches just fine, what doesn't drop is that meat quest item you give to the scientist. I've only seen it happen if your character is above level 75+.

5 hours ago, Chocha-DN said:

Just logged in my PTS account to make sure. You can indeed do it on ancient-grade PvE gear, but it not on PvP gear.
Examples i used for this were CoE gear (level 78 ancient-grade - PVE) and Courageous Fighter (level 80 ancient-grade - PVP). This isn't possible in any of the Lakrum sets that you get at level 75, wether it be PvE or PvP. Wish i had legendary grade stuff to have more information regarding this. Either way yeah, time will tell.

You can't reroll stats on gear that has fixed stats. Only PVE drops, PVE golds you can buy with PVP currency and PVP ultimate (not crafted) tier has non-fixed stats.

11 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:
  • The availability of Stigmas in 6.2 is just as bad as in 5.1 when inert stigmas were removed. Farm them now. Mirash sometimes drops a bundle and it's still a random for your class.

What you are saying is EU took out the 6.0 were sorry event when they skipped to 6.2.

15 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

• If you have Kinah stored in your warehouse or legion warehouse, move it to your mains. Otherwise, that thing goes poof forever.

Thanks for the recap Kubei, good job.

I just wanted to correct you on this sentence. Idk in KR, but GF actually valued more the kinah you left in your personal/legion warehouse. So it didn't go poof, rather the opposite.

See Galeas's comment:

Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those.

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What you are saying is EU took out the 6.0 were sorry event when they skipped to 6.2.

I mean, on EU they nerfed Luna so much to the point you cannot craft any mount for yourself, so lots of players don’t have a mount unless bought in cash shop. 

47 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

Thanks for the recap Kubei, good job.

I just wanted to correct you on this sentence. Idk in KR, but GF actually valued more the kinah you left in your personal/legion warehouse. So it didn't go poof, rather the opposite.

See Galeas's comment:

Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those.

Interesting. I remember back in January when reading the Korean boards a lot of people complained their kinah disappeared and it wasn’t changed. I wouldn’t be surprised if this could be a possible bug. While this solution is good, it’ll be bad if you accidentally log into an alt account and all that kinah gets changed to gold bars for that character. Gold bars aren’t tradeble either so one would need to be careful with that.

10 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

They mentioned 1k stack of scrolls gets 3 transformation potions right? what about potions and such?

It doesn't say a specific number on their website, but from what I understand you get a box to select Legendary grade potion, and each box contains 3 pots. I don't see where it says 1k scrolls.

6 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

It doesn't say a specific number on their website, but from what I understand you get a box to select Legendary grade potion, and each box contains 3 pots. I don't see where it says 1k scrolls.

Talking about scrolls what does the 1 hour scrolls turn in to being a cash shop item and all. Did EU cover this?

(from GF's forum)

You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.

1h scrolls will get exchanged, you need 1000 5min scrolls for 3 pot bundle, and only 100 1h scrolls for 3pot bundle

Again, this is GF, no idea if NCW will do the same. Atm in EU they are complaining that one stack of 1k is a lot for only 3 legendary transformation scrolls (that expire after 30min if I understood right), so rather than this, they'd like to have 30 ancient scrolls, or being able to choose.

1 hour ago, KallSu-KT said:

(from GF's forum)

You will get potions for each stack of 1000 of a specific type of scroll, only a stack of 100 are required for indomitable scrolls.

1h scrolls will get exchanged, you need 1000 5min scrolls for 3 pot bundle, and only 100 1h scrolls for 3pot bundle

Again, this is GF, no idea if NCW will do the same. Atm in EU they are complaining that one stack of 1k is a lot for only 3 legendary transformation scrolls (that expire after 30min if I understood right), so rather than this, they'd like to have 30 ancient scrolls, or being able to choose.

Yer like my guardian angel mate, I’ve seen this post on EU forums but didn’t have time to post it early in the morning. Personally I find that a bad idea, I believe someone mentioned that some Korean players still had their running scrolls untouched and could stack with the transformations. It’s really unsure what NCWest has planned but I wish @Cyan or @Hime could start giving us some input on that, rather than last minute.

54 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Are CP points staying untouched same as eforms? I didn't read anything about it but wanted to make sure of it. 

Also thankies @Kubei-DN! Was a nice summary. Let's see how NCWest will do on this patch. :3

The whole point of 6.x is to scratch 5.x and everything in it, that means there’s no longer archdaeva, or CP or elemental xforms. CP did return in a certain way, it’s called Cubic, and you can get those in game from world bosses and instances. They’re like passive points like for Heal Boost or Magic Attack.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

The whole point of 6.x is to scratch 5.x and everything in it, that means there’s no longer archdaeva, or CP or elemental xforms. CP did return in a certain way, it’s called Cubic, and you can get those in game from world bosses and instances. They’re like passive points like for Heal Boost or Magic Attack.

Thankies for pointing this out since I didn't hear about Cubic but I researched it right away once I read your post.

Here's the link in case someone is curious: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Cubic

This just reminds me of Tera, all the way. For those who have played it, might know what I'm refering too. So you were quite right about saying that they are trying to be more like Tera and BOD (not a bad thing if you do it the right way). lol

3 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Why skins on gold sand shop never change ?

I checked on both TW and EU PTS and they have exactly same skins ? :|

Because they don't change in Korea either. Golden Sand has always the same skins, the difference is that their Quna shop is massive and has huge selection. For NA/EU, we have Luna and that's basically the main source of skins.

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because they don't change in Korea either. Golden Sand has always the same skins, the difference is that their Quna shop is massive and has huge selection. For NA/EU, we have Luna and that's basically the main source of skins.

EU Luna no longer have skins it's etc items like mounts for 5 days,kinah boxes,transform scrolls etc I can't remember much but it's not interesting.

This is a list of lunacraft from RU(same as EU I think which hasn't updated yet) 
https://aioncodex.com/ru/lunarecipes/?sl=1

You can clearly see no more skins.

13 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

EU Luna no longer have skins it's etc items like mounts for 5 days,kinah boxes,transform scrolls etc I can't remember much but it's not interesting.

This is a list of lunacraft from RU(same as EU I think which hasn't updated yet) 
https://aioncodex.com/ru/lunarecipes/?sl=1

You can clearly see no more skins.

Tbh I preffer to have useful things in game rather than cosmetics (except permanent mounts, I will miss that ?)

Archived