Kubei's guide for 6.2 (and other things)

Kubei-DN

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

EU Luna no longer have skins it's etc items like mounts for 5 days,kinah boxes,transform scrolls etc I can't remember much but it's not interesting.

This is a list of lunacraft from RU(same as EU I think which hasn't updated yet) 
https://aioncodex.com/ru/lunarecipes/?sl=1

You can clearly see no more skins.

Why would we need skins when we'll be running around 24/7 in ugly, fat panda suits? 9_9

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Why would we need skins when we'll be running around 24/7 in ugly, fat panda suits? 9_9

Because those panda suits can be hidden anytime with cheap transparency scrolls. And if NCWest puts them into events, that's even better for us. Koreans don't care because they have chibi toons with huge heads and that makes those transformations cuter. Not sure why people cry about this nonstop, on EU PTS I used transparency scrolls all the time and it was fine.

12 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because those panda suits can be hidden anytime with cheap transparency scrolls. And if NCWest puts them into events, that's even better for us. Koreans don't care because they have chibi toons with huge heads and that makes those transformations cuter. Not sure why people cry about this nonstop, on EU PTS I used transparency scrolls all the time and it was fine.

I'm not crying, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I like it either. I suppose I could just not use the transformation scrolls at all and everyone can call me a noob if they wish.

5 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

I'm not crying, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I like it either. I suppose I could just not use the transformation scrolls at all and everyone can call me a noob if they wish.

Those transparency scrolls exist there for a reason, y'know.

On 9/18/2018 at 9:49 AM, KallSu-KT said:

Thanks for the recap Kubei, good job.

I just wanted to correct you on this sentence. Idk in KR, but GF actually valued more the kinah you left in your personal/legion warehouse. So it didn't go poof, rather the opposite.

See Galeas's comment:

Kinah from mails, character&Legion warehouse: will be collected to the inventory and converted to gold ingots and for each gold ingot you will get new kinah (1,3millions kinah per ingot)

Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those.

Friendly remainder that this didn't exactly happen. A lot of people's kinah disappeared from the warehouse and was not exchanged at all.

i logged in my GF account a few days before the update to tidy up and craft some Tasty old Balaur skins (Plate ones ofc coz they always looks more baddass than the rest)

Every scroll of any type got removed from my account, mail, house cabinet, pets, inventory, warehouse, legion warehouse,  5, 10, 30, 60 minutes all of them. 
But i left some boxes, i think from the Doctor and Nurse camp event, that gives 30 min scrolls, and didnt get removed, you still can open and choose the scroll you want and stacks with the transformations.

A huge amount o items got erased with no compensation at all and some others just 1 kinah per piece so better sell materials now.

Weird thing essencetaping materials like  orichalcum, drenite, ruby, saphire, amalil etc etc, are still ok, but with old profession removed there is a use for them? i'm only lv 65 so i can't see aetherforging panel or i need to talk to some npc to learn aetherforging?

On 21.9.2018 at 10:41 AM, Nyali-DN said:

So I had a bit time yesterday to get on EU and the first thing I noticed is that all my appearances couldn't load. Wondering is it just me or is this on purpose? If so, I need to save all my stuff to make sure I don't lose my details character creations. QQ

On 21.9.2018 at 8:13 PM, Voltric-DN said:

@Nyali-DN :o  Talk about a freaking nightmare!

I have to correct myself here after playing on EU for the last few days. To be able to apply your appearances again, make sure you have set the correct path to your screenshot folder. Then things will work out just fine. :3 <3

You got some of the things right and some of the things not quite right. Mind you, all my experience is with the live server as I never installed the PTS.

Loot everything, sell everything. The gears you get as drop in instances are both skins and can be sold to NPC for kinah. Some of them can give up to 2-3m kinah (FM) and around 900k from Mirash/Coe.

Don't sell to NPC. For some reason I get 2-4 times more kinah by selling stuff using the inventory shop and not the NPC. I checked that when asmodians got the fort and when elyos got the fort so it's not about taxes.

If you have Kinah stored in your warehouse or legion warehouse, move it to your mains. Otherwise, that thing goes poof forever.

All the kinah stored in account warehouse was transformed into bags of ingots. Your kinah is not gone, it's transformed into ingots that you can pick up on any character, a new one if you want, but you don't get  better compensation for having it in your main character's inventory.

Luna Daily is a bit bugged (as on EU PTS), if you're above level 75+, you might not get the drop from the fatty for your quest. You still get the bundle depending on your rank.

My quest updates on the live server and I'm over 75. The only thing I found strange is that characters from 10-75 have the xp balls spawned while 76+ don't have them anymore.

Just like on level 55, you can't level past 75 unless you do campaign. 

On one of my 75 characters I did my studio daily quest and got 76 after it. On another 75 character I did luna weekly and leveled to 76. There are probably some old campaigns I've done already but my existing 75 characters had no problem leveling up to 76.

EU seems to have nerfed the Shugo that drops Daevanion Skill Books in instances. People said it rarely appears, and if it does, it does not drop anything. In Korea, 8/10 times, the Shugo appears and drops something.

Not in my experience but I was probably lucky.

In EU, you will receive 40 Luna for free for each time you activate a Gold Pack, which seems reasonable enough, but this is just another pit to sink your money in.

They said they will rework our old daily hero trials into getting luna but so far we have only their word.

I mean, on EU they nerfed Luna so much to the point you cannot craft any mount for yourself, so lots of players don’t have a mount unless bought in cash shop. 

I don't think we ever had mounts for crafting, we had other stuff in there. Many players have mounts, we had plenty of free events, veteran and other stuff. I have over 20 characters with best speed mounts, some with multiple ones. For the new players I guess I'll see the crafted mounts from last patch. With this new luna we have 5 days mounts and such.

Still do your luna daily. You can get all sorts of useful stuff:

LQI09TY.jpgTdS60LH.jpgT5gWyVQ.jpg

And from the daily S rank bag you can get:

0yBKnoR.jpgoqDvUow.jpg

At least this is what I got so far after update, on the live server. By the way, the luna you see there is from past free events. I didn't activate any GP after update.

I have a question concerning crafting. Currently we are able to earn an extra row of warehouse space for reaching expert status in a craft. Now that crafting professions are going to be removed, is there any way to unlock that extra row of space for free, or will we have to pay for it? (I have a feeling I already know the answer)

2 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I have a question concerning crafting. Currently we are able to earn an extra row of warehouse space for reaching expert status in a craft. Now that crafting professions are going to be removed, is there any way to unlock that extra row of space for free, or will we have to pay for it? (I have a feeling I already know the answer)

Yes actually you can, it's a very simple "talk to 3 npcs" quest that you get when you hit lvl 10, basically introducing you to the brokers and warehouse system and awarding one line of extra warehouse space. The rest of the warehouse space (the 64 base) is acquired through kinah. Inventory remains the same and can be expanded with kinah and the cube expansion coins, same as now.

Archived