Prestige Pack update

Kubei-DN

47 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Official shutdown date kappa i'm obviously joking pls dont shutdown

Not gonna lie, that announcement was written in such a shitty deadpan tone it sounded a lot more like "we're ending subs cuz we're shutting down the servers soon" rather than "6.0 brings a new prestige system and we're very excited to introduce it to you, here are some essential stuff to know about this update and later we'll also publish the rewards for this system, be excited yay".

1 hour ago, Capa-KT said:

October 10 patch day ?

lEHssdV.gif

This gif gets funnier the longer I watch it. I need help.

12 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

Not gonna lie, that announcement was written in such a shitty deadpan tone it sounded a lot more like "we're ending subs cuz we're shutting down the servers soon" rather than "6.0 brings a new prestige system and we're very excited to introduce it to you, here are some essential stuff to know about this update and later we'll also publish the rewards for this system, be excited yay".

Yeahhhhh, lol

Hime, please add "be excited yay" to the post.

25 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

GG as i was reading NC announcement i was feeling something and i didnt knew what it was...

Since they are going to remove all the current scrolls from the 6.x, it was expected that they had to re-work the prestige pack to remove the Lucky Scroll Pouch. But yeah, it's written like if this was done in anticipation of the servers' shut down. I totally got that feeling.

1 hour ago, KallSu-KT said:

But yeah, it's written like if this was done in anticipation of the servers' shut down. I totally got that feeling.

That’s actually a scary thought. It’s giving me the impression that NA would’ve been much better if they had a consistent and stable income from players, something semi-sub based like its in EU and Russia. Heck, even Korea has this membership thing that gives you access to extra slots in broker and a buff for drop rates. This would also probably give us a dedicated team lol.

Wasn't NA better before it went f2p? Where did it all go so wrong rip 

Archived