Weekly Server Maintenance - September 19, 2018

Cyan

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the success rates are actually BETTER during this power week than they have been. Or maybe I was just really lucky last night?! I've been messing with my stigmas since literally the first time we had this event and was lucky to get a single +9 each time, but I got three +9s last night.

That said, I didn't ever experience the "not lowering by 1" thing. They all dropped a level upon failure. I used about 100 stigmas last night.

• Aion Team

Hi all, 

There was a misunderstanding on the Stigma portion of the Power Up Week buffs, it has not been changed from the previous times so it will always drop by 1 level if you fail the enchantment. I've removed the details from the above maintenance post. 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:46 AM, Steel-KT said:

Used around 120 stigmas, not a single one stayed at the same enchantment level when failed. Not saying I don't believe you cyan but

I don't believe you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need to mention it Cyan, GM @Steel-KT from MOGANG has already let the people know from day one.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

There was a misunderstanding on the Stigma portion of the Power Up Week buffs, it has not been changed from the previous times so it will always drop by 1 level if you fail the enchantment. I've removed the details from the above maintenance post. 

Damn... I got excited about the first announcement for a minute. *shrugs*

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived