New Website for 6.0+?

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, i remember back in 4.8+ when producers letter was talking about 5.0-5.3 in some card they wrote about to have plans to change for renew the website,making it more useful/helpful, more friendly with new players, and bringing back the feature for search in the community database for see characters just like we use to do many years ago in the old website. I hope this is still a "someday" thing and we can get it for the new update in the future because is really a "must" for make it clear that this is a new Aion for all of us.

I really hope this is in your plans Aion team ^^. @Hime @Cyan

The game is going to have a really huge and important change, in business world when ur products have a big change you must do anything to promote the "new form" of your products being the most notorious you can be, transforming your 1st line of expositions, in this case the website; so you can get better results trying to get new clients for your company, this kind of things are the face of the company, and is really important to make some noise in as many ways possible exist for this huge good change for the game.

Aion just not making enough money ? Why invest time and resources on a game that not making money ? When BnS generates money much more than Aion ?
Look at how fast NA/EU BnS patching comparing to AIon.

Still waiting and see earning release of Aion Q318 Q1 was rised Q2 dropped I wondering what Q3 will be.

28 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Aion just not making enough money ? Why invest time and resources on a game that not making money ? When BnS generates money much more than Aion ?

Still waiting and see earning release of Aion Q318 Q1 was rised Q2 dropped I wondering what Q3 will be.

You can see that both BnS and GW2 dropped in Q2, in fact, everything dropped besides Lineage 1, that's only currently available in Korea.

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

(BnS has to patch fast because it's an esports game and NA/EU can't be super behind for that)

Archived