Origins - New Comic!

Bryos-DN

For those that havent noticed, a new comic has been released by Korea. Its not as revealing as other tales like Ereshkigal's release, Kahrun's or Viola's tale. Its basically a comic showing the events that led to the Cataclysm, nothing we dont know already. Still, the art and style is interesting, has some comedy moments. I personally loved how they presented the five Dragon Lords (still no Apsu -cries-).

The link is here:

There is a second one as well after it. Its about the decisive moment between Shedim and Seraphim Lords, and its done with a style that mimics stained glass. Unlike the previous one, this one is still in the works, seems like only the first "chapter" is available.

They are currently only available in Korean.

12 hours ago, Minastauriel-KT said:

Do you know where I can read La Veroca comic in english? I used to read it on ncsoft site but now every link doesn't exist anymore. I managed to read the first chapter only because it was uploaded on a different site.

Also, Kahrun's comic? I've never read it before :(

That site was originally where the Viola comic was uploaded, if I remember correctly. Not sure why it was removed.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this because it has received some updates.

On 22/9/2018 at 6:07 AM, Bryos-DN said:

There is a second one as well after it. Its about the decisive moment between Shedim and Seraphim Lords, and its done with a style that mimics stained glass. Unlike the previous one, this one is still in the works, seems like only the first "chapter" is available.

In regards to this one, a new chapter was added. This one features the peace talks moments before the Cataclysm:

https://comix.plaync.com/ko/ip/10003/toon/10007/series/10032?chronicle=10006&mainSlot=10007

--

There is also a continuation to the story. Its a side by side style comic showing how Asmodians and Elyos built their capitals.

https://comix.plaync.com/ko/ip/10003/toon/10013/series/10049?chronicle=10009&mainSlot=10008

Archived