Is this why NCWest is holding off 6.x?(Atk/Cast/Mvt Spd - Xform Contracts)

The Secret Cow Level

It could be it, but I’m guessing it’s something different. EU is known to have a terrible cash shop, not to mention, keeping most important in-game things in there. Korea had a better availability of the contracts on 6.0 launch through Quna, you could get like 3 per day I believe, and few scrolls too, all for free for a week or two.

If NA gets Quna, it would be better than the current bcm (not to mention there’s actually quests to farm Quna), at least in Korea the choices were vast. Either way, EU sent players a code in email to redeem for 2 free contracts, 10m kinah etc. I was lucky to get a green grade on the first try, but imagine if someone is still stuck with a white grade.

19 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm really rather baffled that people didn't realize this with the PTS. :|

Agreed. After reading the patch notes on Aion powerbook, and all the hard work that @Kubei-DN has done, with the feedback from Korean players, and Youbtube, it became clear that there were a lot of negatives in the patch. 

Especially after playing on the PTS, and actually experiencing the transformation system (and there are other issues as well). It's understandable though, initially 6.0  sounded like a return of the original Aion in a lot of respects- it just got too twisted into P2W and RNG, and lot of people who really like the game don't want to see that.

3 hours ago, 66s99B4A-DN said:

They may understand that 6.0 means also LAST merge ever here ................. Not sure if they will dare update to 6.0 at all instead of grabbing last $ they can from last players left here.

they prob losing money aswell right now. thats why they put in a chance of a stigma not failing 1 lvl.

39 minutes ago, Deathest-DN said:

they prob losing money aswell right now. thats why they put in a chance of a stigma not failing 1 lvl.

Where? :|

1 hour ago, Calista-DN said:

Agreed. After reading the patch notes on Aion powerbook, and all the hard work that @Kubei-DN has done, with the feedback from Korean players, and Youbtube, it became clear that there were a lot of negatives in the patch. 

Especially after playing on the PTS, and actually experiencing the transformation system (and there are other issues as well). It's understandable though, initially 6.0  sounded like a return of the original Aion in a lot of respects- it just got too twisted into P2W and RNG, and lot of people who really like the game don't want to see that.

Like, I can see how it can be good and all, but the transforms really bug me the most. Like, you need a minimum of an ancient transform to actually get any joy out of the game, and people are going to get solid gated from instances because of it.

I didn't realize how stupid lucky I got in EU PTS that I got two ancient transforms out of 40 scrolls, lol. One magic, one physical.

Curious to see what, if anything, NCwest is going to do about it. :| 

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Where? :|

Like, I can see how it can be good and all, but the transforms really bug me the most. Like, you need a minimum of an ancient transform to actually get any joy out of the game, and people are going to get solid gated from instances because of it.

I didn't realize how stupid lucky I got in EU PTS that I got two ancient transforms out of 40 scrolls, lol. One magic, one physical.

Curious to see what, if anything, NCwest is going to do about it. :| 

what you mean where. cyan posted it. i would do the same if i started to lose money. ohhh how about we put this lil chance of the stigma not decreasing a lvl. thatl sure get ppl to buy ncoins again.

I wrote about the past and future of AION on another topic and I repeat that unfortunately the game has lost connection with the theme. In the past I thought AION would turn out to be a movie, today I'm sure it will never happen.

The AION is today a strange game. He lost his identity. They destroyed the co-op model and the PVP / PVE. Now, we have arena that promotes extremes and features that leave the game unbalanced. There is a significant distance between players and this discourages any new players. There is an excess of BUGS, hackers, and security holes. The 6.x did not happen because I think they do not have employees like before. The union of game mistakes and management mistakes affected AION's revenue. If AION 6.x arrives, it will be a copy of Gameforge. That's just my opinion.

8 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

I’m currently playing on Aion EU on the new server they launched. While the transformation contracts do seem an issue, most people run around with the same thing. GF said events will drop more contracts but I doubt rng will be good. At any rate, I was in Evergale Canyon and I’ve seen people with Sheba transformation already, but I think it’s those legendary pots they got exchanged instead. If you look past this issue, the game feels fun especially in PvP, where you don’t die in 1 hit or get 2 shotted by a Sheba. Minions are totally different too. 

42 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

They got the active skill Minions, right?

Yes but it’s based on minion’s energy. When I used the skill on mine, its energy got entirely depleted and then recovers slowly over time. I haven’t seen anything to speed that up, but minion damage is way lesser compared to 5.8.

If NA update to 6.2 the servers will be closed in a matter of months. 

This update is the final nail in the coffin for aion it really is, the game aion has come to be is not working outside of Korea. Over the past few years I’ve seen aion go from once a hugely fun game to 6.2! Where you can spam dungeon entires in 1 day and nothing left to do. 

So much content has been removed and there is nothing for the players to do other than stand around afking.

like I said before on EU forums ncsoft need to seriously consider creating legacy servers with for example 4.7/4.8  but they won’t as they won’t admit they repeatedly messed up aion

so sadly it’s now going to come to aion being closed outside of Korea 

30 minutes ago, Pokeyy-KT said:

This update is the final nail in the coffin for aion it really is, the game aion has come to be is not working outside of Korea. Over the past few years I’ve seen aion go from once a hugely fun game to 6.2! Where you can spam dungeon entires in 1 day and nothing left to do. 

So much content has been removed and there is nothing for the players to do other than stand around afking.

like I said before on EU forums ncsoft need to seriously consider creating legacy servers with for example 4.7/4.8  but they won’t as they won’t admit they repeatedly messed up aion

It’s wont. 5.8 is the one that’s killing the game with its overpowered gears, minions and imbalance in skills and classes. You can be in your best PvP gear but die in a matter of 3-4 hits. 

4.x will not return and 6.2 will not be for everyone, true, but the patch is fun nonetheless. If NA closes down it’ll be only because of the negligence and carelessness towards its playerbase, not because of the patch.

32 minutes ago, Pokeyy-KT said:

6.2 is going to come, there is nothing you can do about it. 
There won't ever be a legacy or master or w.e server that quenches your thirst for the "good ol days". 
Not a single one of your complains will change anything, they'll continue to operate however they want until the day this game shuts down. 

Either accept that or quit and don't come back.

1 minute ago, Pokeyy-KT said:

And that’s part of the reason people quit aion when you get retards like you with that attitude 

It seems most of the players who played NA took your advice

A guy stating facts who happens to hurt your feelings

vs

A guy who's upset that he can no longer roleplay in the fields of levinshore and resorts to name calling 

damn that was easy LOL 

I'm just trying to help you out my guy. Thanks to freedom of speech you're welcome to keep on complaining about things that are out of your control, and threat to quit the game with every patch that hits. If you despise where the game is headed so much, why are you still here? If you're sure aion is going to die within a few months, why are you still here? 

Not everything about 6.2 patch is terrible

It's true that transformation is terrible and it shouldn't replace our scrolls system but a lot of people like me waiting for skills change,goodbye to weaving and a chance to try nerfed BoS.
Those things never happened in 5.8 and I want them dearly from 6.2

Aion keep changing you can't stop it and you will hear a big news in November from gstar 2018 I hope Aion 2 will be announce there.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I’m currently playing on Aion EU on the new server they launched. While the transformation contracts do seem an issue, most people run around with the same thing. GF said events will drop more contracts but I doubt rng will be good. At any rate, I was in Evergale Canyon and I’ve seen people with Sheba transformation already, but I think it’s those legendary pots they got exchanged instead. If you look past this issue, the game feels fun especially in PvP, where you don’t die in 1 hit or get 2 shotted by a Sheba. Minions are totally different too. 

Instead you will have like 50k HP and 4k HP potions (or 8k HP ones if use $). Will be fun to heal up after every fight, right?

Archived