Forums

Bless Online KR server shut down

Neleth-KT

Bless is a good game. It's true that the release was less than stellar. The whole "we aren't really in release.. we are actually still in beta testing" excuse was thin and lame. The game wasn't ready for release when they released it. A lot of the issues that people had the first days were corrected within weeks, but the damage was already done. The staff did respond really quickly with a merge that went off without a hitch, which surprised the hell out of me at how smoothly it ran.

They claim they will "release" Bless in NA on schedule and everything, but that is just so much BS. It would be like Aion KR being shut down and NCWest telling us they will continue to keep our servers open.

I think (and I could totally be wrong! This is just a guess.) that they are keeping the Bless Online servers open to generate funds to pay for Blessed Unleashed and to give them a test ground for that console game. Once they open Bless Unleashed, they will shut Bless Online down. 

16 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I think (and I could totally be wrong! This is just a guess.) that they are keeping the Bless Online servers open to generate funds to pay for Blessed Unleashed and to give them a test ground for that console game. Once they open Bless Unleashed, they will shut Bless Online down. 

Uhmm could be! I'm curious if they will do better as a console game... We shall see!

Archived