Essencetapping expert quest.

ZEITA-KT

I been gathering for 5 hrs straight  to get  the  rings  for the quest  Essencetapping, Expert  i am  lvl 69  i started  with the blood ring which is gathering ruby  then switch to the  diamond  saphhire  azure  so far no luck is  there any other way  we can get the rings bc i am about to give up... just lvl to 400 was bad enough ,,,, these may seem simple  but is just a head ache  i am a dedicated person  and never give up but  these  here  is  pointless  it suppose  to teach what any how ..  aion  little help here  at least  one  after 5 hrs  i am not asking for all at once but  give hope at least that there is such of thing   as dose rings   ty  cross finger   ....

Make sure you are wearing the ring.  You won't get the item if your not wearing it.

Just having the item in inventory won't do it.  You have to be wearing the ring.  To get all 3 maybe took me 45 mins a month ago.  I have made the mistake on other toons of not putting the ring on.

Also to get the ring the NPC in panda to level up essence tapping gives it to you when you pick up the quest.  So check your inventory both the quest cube and reg cube.

Archived