Awakened Gala Gift Box

Violeta-KT

LOL. Okay so here's the basics. Transformation Contract is used to obtain one random transformation granting you a range of stats, normally Speed/Cast Speed/Attack Speed being the most important. In order to use a Transformation which you have gained by using a Transformation Contract, you must have Transformation Scrolls. So the scrolls without a transformation in your possession is useless.

KQDDdiS.png

“Here’s a suit we cobbled together from our many other suits that you will never see as you will forever be a deformed panda or if you are really lucky, Kromede #957. “. (I’d use a higher number but I don’t see these changes really resulting in a larger committed player base). 

13 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

“Here’s a suit we cobbled together from our many other suits that you will never see as you will forever be a deformed panda or if you are really lucky, Kromede #957. “. (I’d use a higher number but I don’t see these changes really resulting in a larger committed player base). 

no need to be so dramatic... 

here is the solution to your big problem
https://aioncodex.com/en/item/190099001/

sD8q1W4.png

and as you can see can be sold at broker so it will be accessible to everyone

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

no need to be so dramatic... 

here is the solution to your big problem
https://aioncodex.com/en/item/190099001/

sD8q1W4.png

Wow!  We get to use a consumable just to view our natural appearance rather than a cartoon!  So glad we don’t need to deal with the hassle of those pesky run-cast scrolls anymore and instead click on these instead. 

so many of you complained so much and so long about getting no information from NC.

Now, after receiving the information, you insult them, the game and complain even more.

i just have to think that you all are leading happy wonderful lives and bring such joy to those around you.

@Hime Thank you.

The origin of the thread is a valid complaint. Three transformation scrolls (not contracts) are worth next to nothing. It's about as good as receiving a lockbox. :| Hime didn't post until later that we're getting A transformation contract. If it were three transformation contracts rather than three scrolls, people would be much more enthused.

4 hours ago, Channing-DN said:

Wow!  We get to use a consumable just to view our natural appearance rather than a cartoon!  So glad we don’t need to deal with the hassle of those pesky run-cast scrolls anymore and instead click on these instead. 

I like that too, I do not want to change the look of my characters, but what will happen to all scrolls we already have?

8 hours ago, Channing-DN said:

How brain dead do you have to be to think that?  Majority of players already didn't when using panda/fox candy.  You already never saw your character, stop finding something to be mad about and wait for patch day.

34 minutes ago, Ace-KT said:

How brain dead do you have to be to think that?  Majority of players already didn't when using panda/fox candy.  You already never saw your character, stop finding something to be mad about and wait for patch day.

I was waiting for someone to make this inane argument.  But alas, it’s simply not true that even a simple majority were permanently in candy form by and large.  Perhaps some subsection of elitists but not most players.  

I personally, as a player who spent thousands on this game, never once stayed in candy form.  

1 hour ago, Channing-DN said:

I was waiting for someone to make this inane argument.  But alas, it’s simply not true that even a simple majority were permanently in candy form by and large.  Perhaps some subsection of elitists but not most players.  

I personally, as a player who spent thousands on this game, never once stayed in candy form.  

It's a good thing that no one cares about what you think.  Whenever you see people doing PvE/PvP they are in a candy because if not they're bringing themselves and their own team down.  If you're not doing PvE/PvP then you won't be in candy.  Same applies for the transparent transform contracts.  I simply can't fathom how it's so hard for some players to grasp.  Sure the new transform system isn't amazing and perfect but I for one am pretty happy I won't be seeing only nyerkin pandas, fox or sheeps roaming around doing OWPVPVE.  Something else to look at while I kill.

5 hours ago, Ace-KT said:

It's a good thing that no one cares about what you think.  Whenever you see people doing PvE/PvP they are in a candy because if not they're bringing themselves and their own team down.  If you're not doing PvE/PvP then you won't be in candy.  Same applies for the transparent transform contracts.  I simply can't fathom how it's so hard for some players to grasp.  Sure the new transform system isn't amazing and perfect but I for one am pretty happy I won't be seeing only nyerkin pandas, fox or sheeps roaming around doing OWPVPVE.  Something else to look at while I kill.

Actually people liked my comments. I can’t say the same about yours.  

When you are geared out the buffs present candies make aren’t needed.  I can out dps most people without them simply because I’m geared.  The super minor candies don’t matter as they are today.  

Anyway, since you can’t white knight without insulting people who don’t like aspects of a video game, I will be putting you on ignore.  It’s one thing to diagree, it’s another to stoop to your level and I will not be baited into doing so. 

Archived