Jump to content
Violeta-KT

Awakened Gala Gift Box

Recommended Posts

TF4XQmX.jpg

This just made me laugh. A whole 3 (not even transparent) scrolls.

I know it's too early to judge, and it's nice to have a release date, but it should've been Transformation Contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   

The release date is October 24. There will be more freebies at launch including a Transformation Contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
38 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

This just made me laugh. A whole 3 scrolls...

...but it should've been Transformation Contracts.

vsgSTiX.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

I am confused here, because you are getting transformation contracts and the OP wants to get transformation contracts. Regardless whether they are too few or not. :P

Unless "Transformation Scroll" is something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. Okay so here's the basics. Transformation Contract is used to obtain one random transformation granting you a range of stats, normally Speed/Cast Speed/Attack Speed being the most important. In order to use a Transformation which you have gained by using a Transformation Contract, you must have Transformation Scrolls. So the scrolls without a transformation in your possession is useless.

KQDDdiS.png

Edited by Cookiee-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Here’s a suit we cobbled together from our many other suits that you will never see as you will forever be a deformed panda or if you are really lucky, Kromede #957. “. (I’d use a higher number but I don’t see these changes really resulting in a larger committed player base). 

Edited by Channing-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

“Here’s a suit we cobbled together from our many other suits that you will never see as you will forever be a deformed panda or if you are really lucky, Kromede #957. “. (I’d use a higher number but I don’t see these changes really resulting in a larger committed player base). 

no need to be so dramatic... 

here is the solution to your big problem
https://aioncodex.com/en/item/190099001/

sD8q1W4.png

and as you can see can be sold at broker so it will be accessible to everyone

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

no need to be so dramatic... 

here is the solution to your big problem
https://aioncodex.com/en/item/190099001/

sD8q1W4.png

 

Wow!  We get to use a consumable just to view our natural appearance rather than a cartoon!  So glad we don’t need to deal with the hassle of those pesky run-cast scrolls anymore and instead click on these instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so many of you complained so much and so long about getting no information from NC.

Now, after receiving the information, you insult them, the game and complain even more.

i just have to think that you all are leading happy wonderful lives and bring such joy to those around you.

@Hime Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The origin of the thread is a valid complaint. Three transformation scrolls (not contracts) are worth next to nothing. It's about as good as receiving a lockbox. :| Hime didn't post until later that we're getting A transformation contract. If it were three transformation contracts rather than three scrolls, people would be much more enthused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Channing-DN said:

Wow!  We get to use a consumable just to view our natural appearance rather than a cartoon!  So glad we don’t need to deal with the hassle of those pesky run-cast scrolls anymore and instead click on these instead. 

I like that too, I do not want to change the look of my characters, but what will happen to all scrolls we already have?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
2 hours ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

I like that too, I do not want to change the look of my characters, but what will happen to all scrolls we already have?

You will keep them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Channing-DN said:

Wow!  We get to use a consumable just to view our natural appearance rather than a cartoon!  So glad we don’t need to deal with the hassle of those pesky run-cast scrolls anymore and instead click on these instead. 

How brain dead do you have to be to think that?  Majority of players already didn't when using panda/fox candy.  You already never saw your character, stop finding something to be mad about and wait for patch day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

You will keep them.

not sure about that, at least in my case all my toons in EU got their scrolls removed, the only ones that remain usable are from an event box but only if you open the box after the update otherwise they get removed too.

fK4sQWU.jpg

8r4d0EE.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

Thats what Kubei said. :P

That said, the ones on your picture are event/stamp/Luna scrolls, arent them? And they appear as terminated items on your first screenshot, but appear as usable on your second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

first pic is from daily atrein passport 5 min duration scrolls

second one are from Doctor and Nurse camp Event 30 min duration,  had several boxes in each toon opened like 80% of the boxes the day before the update, the scrolls got removed the boxes remained

 

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ace-KT said:

How brain dead do you have to be to think that?  Majority of players already didn't when using panda/fox candy.  You already never saw your character, stop finding something to be mad about and wait for patch day.

I was waiting for someone to make this inane argument.  But alas, it’s simply not true that even a simple majority were permanently in candy form by and large.  Perhaps some subsection of elitists but not most players.  

I personally, as a player who spent thousands on this game, never once stayed in candy form.  

Edited by Channing-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Channing-DN said:

I was waiting for someone to make this inane argument.  But alas, it’s simply not true that even a simple majority were permanently in candy form by and large.  Perhaps some subsection of elitists but not most players.  

I personally, as a player who spent thousands on this game, never once stayed in candy form.  

It's a good thing that no one cares about what you think.  Whenever you see people doing PvE/PvP they are in a candy because if not they're bringing themselves and their own team down.  If you're not doing PvE/PvP then you won't be in candy.  Same applies for the transparent transform contracts.  I simply can't fathom how it's so hard for some players to grasp.  Sure the new transform system isn't amazing and perfect but I for one am pretty happy I won't be seeing only nyerkin pandas, fox or sheeps roaming around doing OWPVPVE.  Something else to look at while I kill.

Edited by Ace-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×