Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

Hime   

The next major update for Aion arrives in just a couple weeks, with amazing improvements to almost all major game systems and features. Aion: Awakened Legacy brings a refreshing and simplified experience for Daevas old and young, promising to create a streamlined and more enjoyable experience regardless of your experience with the game. If you’ve never played Aion before—or if you’re looking to return—there’s no better time than with this update.

Visit the Aion: Awakened Legacy update page to register your account to receive a free Awakened Gala Gift Pack to help your Daeva take its first steps in the new update.

yes, because that gala  pack with 3 potions is really going to go a long way when we are moving at a turtle speed. NOT.

How about giving every player ONE good transformation  CONTRACT (not a lousy white or green, but a decent one) suitable for their class? Just ONE.

Edited by Rapier-DN

Capa-KT   

So can we have any word on how scrolls (running, casting, strike resist, elemental, etc) are going to be compensated or nah ?

Violy-DN   
2 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

So can we have any word on how scrolls (running, casting, strike resist, elemental, etc) are going to be compensated or nah ?

Soon, very soon...

xD

no more NCsoon meme from @cheesecake till next big update :D

isnt it a little suspicious that Hime gave us the news we all were waiting for exactly when Cyan too his vacations?? maybe cyan was the culprit that we did not have any information !!! >:(

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

yes, because that gala  pack with 3 potions is really going to go a long way when we are moving at a turtle speed. NOT.

How about giving every player ONE good transformation  CONTRACT (not a lousy white or green, but a decent one) suitable for their class? Just ONE.

They should. Hopefully they are seeing the mess that in going on with EU and people not being very happy and some already quit playing Aion because of it. NA has less people than EU.

@Hime @Cyan With the new Infernal DD being introduced and the old version being a solo instance, will there still be a way to get the skins that drop from it now? I really need to know because those are my favourite skins in the entire game, if they're becoming unobtainable I need to be able to make time to spam it now.

1 minute ago, Spiritknife-DN said:

@Hime @Cyan With the new Infernal DD being introduced and the old version being a solo instance, will there still be a way to get the skins that drop from it now? I really need to know because those are my favourite skins in the entire game, if they're becoming unobtainable I need to be able to make time to spam it now.

The black cool DD skins? Iirc, they still drop from somewhere. They were on powerbook > level 75.

Hime   
16 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

We'll have more information later on that. Is there something in particular you're thinking of?

12 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

no more NCsoon meme from @cheesecake till next big update :D

isnt it a little suspicious that Hime gave us the news we all were waiting for exactly when Cyan too his vacations?? maybe cyan was the culprit that we did not have any information !!! >:(

As much as I would love to blame Cyan, he had his vacation planned before our announce.

1 minute ago, Spiritknife-DN said:

That's a good question. I know with some instances the gear will be updated to the relevant 6.2 gear.

Super-KT   

in my opinion, all transformation that are ancient or below should be unlocked for na version, or at very least let the players choose their ancient transform.

ancient transform (6.0 ver) = normal running scroll, cast/att speed scroll, crit scroll (prior 6.0 ver)

here and korea are different. because korea went from P2P to F2P, they had to plan xform system this way to get money from players.

but na version has been F2P since 3.0? 4.0? so there is no point to follow their patch.

without ancient transform that is literally the scroll (prior 6.0 ver), there will be many players leaving again in next few month~

im just saying my word

Bryos-DN   

The level 80 version of DD gives the DD gear.

3 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

@Hime I have 2 question.

What version are we getting? 6.0/6.2/6.5

Is there a new website coming with the update?

Hime   
59 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

@Hime I have 2 question.

What version are we getting? 6.0/6.2/6.5

Is there a new website coming with the update?

Very good questions. We are updating to 6.2, and of course, already planning for 6.5.

In regards to new website, maaaaaaaaybe. I can't say much until I'm physically building new articles for it!

50 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

@Hime How much is 1 gold bar worth at the kinah exchange? I remember EU had 7.3mil kinah for 1 gold bar, will we get the same?

It will be different, of course catered for our economy. We will have more information before launch on all the items, system changes, and economy changes.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

It will be different, of course catered for our economy. We will have more information before launch on all the items, system changes, and economy changes.

Thank you c:

Hime   
10 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

@Hime

I have 1 more question: what about Quna? are we getting Quna or is it implemented via Luna?

We'll have more information on that and other items, systems, and economy changes in coming articles.

9 minutes ago, Reverb-KT said:

there's any plans about merge / new servers ? @Hime

No, plans for new servers or merges currently.

9 minutes ago, Reverb-KT said:

there's any plans about merge / new servers ? @Hime

Please , enough with the merges, and we don't have the population for new servers.