Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

mmm. after reading that I have some doubts:

- So we are going to receive for each 30 millions kinah, 12 millions new kinah and 1 gold ingot (both). Like if I have now 300 millions I will get 120 millions  for the new kinah and 10 gold ingots?

it sounds like we are going to keep a lot of kinah (40%) but on the other hand we will get fewer gold ingots than other regions. (still I like that idea)

- We are not going to use the new currency Qunah in NA? But we are going to use luna for more things? And we are going to have quest to get some lunas for free ingame or will be just like now and only from the store?

- I can choose to keep my current kinah in my account warehouse and receive the same kinah and gold ingots amounts,  but inside bags? That could be great if we want to decide later where do we need the new kinah and gold bars and just pick them on each toon according to our future needs. 

- about the instance scroll. every instance scroll (from erased instances) will work the same no matter the previous level? Will the scrolls from events or calendar do the same?

- and with the scrolls that will be converted in potions. I Imagine that amounts lower than 100 will not receive potions in exchange. In some way i feel a little sad for that. cause I have many hours in speed scrolls, and I have the feeling that tyhose potions will only last few minutes. But I guess is fine, and at least I will receive something. 

It seems that we are going to have a really different convertion rate and economy than other regions. And that could be really nice if we take into consideration how bad it was there.

1 hour ago, Afterglow-KT said:

I don't see +10 - +12 manastones in the list. It must be a mistake, right?

I missed that entirely!  Yeah what's up with that?????

4 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

I missed that entirely!  Yeah what's up with that?????

As we have many custom changes I cannot tell you how the manastones are exchanged in our version. However in other regions it wasn't the initial exchange but rather the shugo that exchanges Temperings and Omegas.

And I think only +12 manastones were exchangedin other regions, not sure tho.

2 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

As we have many custom changes I cannot tell you how the manastones are exchanged in our version. However in other regions it wasn't the initial exchange but rather the shugo that exchanges Temperings and Omegas.

And I think only +12 manastones were exchangedin other regions, not sure tho.

Well I hope they let us exchange the +12 stones.  

So which has more value in 6.0,kinah or gold ingots? I just wanna know  to decide whether to farm more  kinah or aim for more ingots

4 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

@Cyan probably won't be watching the livestream so would be nice if you could reply here. Thank again!

^same question. I will try to catch the stream, but I'm definitely worried about this - have less than 30m, will I end up with 0 as the patch hits?

Kubei-DN   
8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

Cyan, you better be in that stream! It's not fair that only Hime and Gideon get the fun ):

Nyali-DN   
9 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

Gotta get online with the others and show off some of your skins @Cyan ^o^

Kubei-DN   
5 hours ago, Reymisia-DN said:

Hello i have BigQuestion!!!
if i have 900m kinah, when update  i will got 360m  for new kinah and 30 gold ingots?

ty  informative . xD

That's correct. 

Kubei-DN   
31 minutes ago, Zoraida-KT said:

@Cyan I'm pretty new into the game and my character has less than 30M kinah, I will be left with no kinah when the update is live? 

If you have 29.999.999 kinah, it won’t be changed to gold ingots, you keep the 29m. If you have 31m, you get 1 gold ingot + 12m kinah for it = 13m kinah in total.

@Hime and @Cyan

I have been seeing a lot about tradeable items becoming non-tradeable after the update, but I have not seen anything on Housing items. Will furniture that I have on my account be tradeable (or account-tradeable) after the update? I have asked about this before, but have yet to see an official answer. This is important information to me as I have saved some housing items for new characters on my account.

Aly-DN   
9 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

If you have 29.999.999 kinah, it won’t be changed to gold ingots, you keep the 29m. If you have 31m, you get 1 gold ingot + 12m kinah for it = 13m kinah in total.

I'm not so sure about that. I round-a-about asked this question and was told that they are "rounding up". So 29,999,999 kinah would be 1 ingot and 12 million kinah. And that 50 million kinah would be 2 gold ingots and 24 million kinah.

Best, though, to get this confirmed.

@Cyan

Kubei-DN   
4 hours ago, Ominous-KT said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but are there any changes to surgery/surgery tickets? or is it going to stay the same?

Staying the same, but if you get one, you have to be in the capital city and use the Gold Sands Traders because the NPCs are not accessible. 

On 27/9/2018 at 5:44 PM, Hime said:

Oh yea. That baby is getting overhaaaaaaaaaauled.

After watching the stream I feel like Ive been lied to Q.Q

@Cyan Is there any limit to kinah? I want to say that if I have 3000000000 I would get 100 bullion and 1200000000. 6000000000 would give me 200 bullion and 2400000000 and so on

Aly-DN   
4 hours ago, Levi-DN said:

After watching the stream I feel like Ive been lied to Q.Q

Not at all. Luna will no longer just be something you afk to level and then use the rewards to craft mounts and skins. The rewards for a daily rank S reward are actually very good. They include enchantments stones and transformation scrolls (20 of them!). The 7x quest rewards allow you to pick manastones and other really needed things. It's true the only mounts you can craft are 5 day ones, but you can now craft enchantment stones and food and potion bundles and other really needed things.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Not at all. Luna will no longer just be something you afk to level and then use the rewards to craft mounts and skins. The rewards for a daily rank S reward are actually very good. They include enchantments stones and transformation scrolls (20 of them!). The 7x quest rewards allow you to pick manastones and other really needed things. It's true the only mounts you can craft are 5 day ones, but you can now craft enchantment stones and food and potion bundles and other really needed things.

But I asked for SKINS specifically and if its same luna craft as EU theres none.

Aly-DN   
Just now, Levi-DN said:

But I asked for SKINS specifically and if its same luna craft as EU theres none.

You can't say that there wasn't a revamp, though.

No. You won't be getting skins, but you will be getting really useful game-play items. I think to most people, that's a pretty fair trade.

Bryos-DN   
4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's true the only mounts you can craft are 5 day ones, but you can now craft enchantment stones and food and potion bundles and other really needed things.

Did they confirm on the stream Luna's mounts will be temporary and not permanent?

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

You can't say that there wasn't a revamp, though.

No. You won't be getting skins, but you will be getting really useful game-play items. I think to most people, that's a pretty fair trade.

Never said that. Im just saying that I asked if there wold be new skins, Hime said yes. Thats all im saying.