Jump to content
Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

Recommended Posts

Aly-DN   
33 minutes ago, Levi-DN said:

Never said that. Im just saying that I asked if there wold be new skins, Hime said yes. Thats all im saying.
 

Ahh. The quote you quoted from Hime was her saying that Luna gets an overhaul. We knew it wasn't going to be for more skins as all regions made luna more relevant for actual game play and less as something cosmetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Ahh. The quote you quoted from Hime was her saying that Luna gets an overhaul. We knew it wasn't going to be for more skins as all regions made luna more relevant for actual game play and less as something cosmetic.

Yeah thats why I was surprised when she actually said "Oh yea..." then yesterdays stream proved otherwise, which im not complaining either but would have been nice to have new skins on luna craft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aly-DN said:

@Bryos-DN.. no. But the crafting windows that we saw did look very much like the EU one. They might be perma. We shall have to wait to see.

e36fa1d9f727964d7d0bc5b4ecc17579.png

I hope there are perma versions but this one from the stream wasn't :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Byebyebuffs-DN said:

e36fa1d9f727964d7d0bc5b4ecc17579.png

I hope there are perma versions but this one from the stream wasn't :(

Good catch. Yeah. @Bryos-DN Looks like they are just like what EU got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping the skins that they put on the kinah shop are the luna ones, I don't want to have to purge my skin collection like I did when skins started appearing on luna cause they aren't worth collecting anymore due to their easy availability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan @Hime  Hello, I would like to know if there is a limit of essence core to be converted, if I have 15x essence core +10 all will be converted?
Thank you  ^_^

Edited by Chardonnay-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Hoping the skins that they put on the kinah shop are the luna ones, I don't want to have to purge my skin collection like I did when skins started appearing on luna cause they aren't worth collecting anymore due to their easy availability.

Luna isn't the same as it is now. In other words, no skins. The thing closest to skins are the mounts that last a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea i know luna will be changed to allow you to craft kinah bags etc. What I meant is that they put what was previously already on luna which they are removing into the kinah shop, not add in a new skin. E.g I saw rebellion raiment being sold for 9.9m on the shop in EU n tats just heartbreaking, imagine the people who spent ncoin or the people who paid kinah to said ncoin spenders for the skin and now its 9.9m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan and @Hime

Can one of you please tell me if the Mount boxes on BCM will still be account-tradeable after the update? I have a couple unopened ones on my main toon I want to give to new ones I make after the patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   
On 10/21/2018 at 5:14 AM, RoboVele-KT said:

@Cyan Is there any limit to kinah? I want to say that if I have 3000000000 I would get 100 bullion and 1200000000. 6000000000 would give me 200 bullion and 2400000000 and so on

There's no limit.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:12 AM, Afterglow-KT said:

What will happen to name change tickets in numbername characters inventories?

Will still be usable after the update.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, Kemana-KT said:

@Hime and @Cyan

I have been seeing a lot about tradeable items becoming non-tradeable after the update, but I have not seen anything on Housing items. Will furniture that I have on my account be tradeable (or account-tradeable) after the update? I have asked about this before, but have yet to see an official answer. This is important information to me as I have saved some housing items for new characters on my account.

From what I could tell, housing items will remain the same. If they were tradable before they seem to still be so now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the updates @Cyan

New question: I read the news article about Scrolls being replaced or removed and I had a question about the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch. Are the Scrolls that were in the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch(s) being replaced in stacks of 100? Because I had already opened mine.
Also, do the elemental defense scrolls count as well? They were also in the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch (such as [Event] Greater Earthproof Scroll).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

Thanks for the updates @Cyan

New question: I read the news article about Scrolls being replaced or removed and I had a question about the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch. Are the Scrolls that were in the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch(s) being replaced in stacks of 100? Because I had already opened mine.
Also, do the elemental defense scrolls count as well? They were also in the [Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch (such as [Event] Greater Earthproof Scroll).

See this: http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/first-look/awakened-legacy-economy-changes.php

Part other exchanges at the bottom, should give you answer.

What's not listed is not gonna be compensated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 minute ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

I still have not seen anything about the 5 minute scrolls - Running/Awakening/Courage.  What is happening with these????

Just check the post above it. If they are not on that list, they are terminated and not compensated at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Account Warehouse, what will happen if the amount of kinah in there does not evenly divide by 30,000,000?

For example, there is 100,000,000 kinah in account warehouse, after the patch hits there will be 3 Gold Ingot Bundles and 36 kinah bundles. Are the remaining 10,000,000 kinah going to be lost?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

For the Account Warehouse, what will happen if the amount of kinah in there does not evenly divide by 30,000,000?

For example, there is 100,000,000 kinah in account warehouse, after the patch hits there will be 3 Gold Ingot Bundles and 36 kinah bundles. Are the remaining 10,000,000 kinah going to be lost?

 

I'd like an answer on this too. There's three possibilities. 

1. The left over 10mil Kinah is deleted, no Gold Ignots are given out and no new Kniah is given out (Most probable but less ideal). 

2. The left over 10mil Kinah is deleted, no Gold Ignots are given out and we are given a pro-rated amount of new Kinah  (Fairest option).

3. The left over 10mil Kinah is deleted, no Gold Ignots are given out and the left over Kinah is given back in new Kinah 1:1  (Unlikely but ideal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just dont mess with my skins and have wings thats pretty like ancanus wings or prettier so i can upgrade because im still using kahruns wing stats.must be blue ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×