Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

1 minute ago, Unskilled-KT said:

@Hime @Cyan

30kk to 1.3kk kinah conversion rate, please. Don't follow EU path with 17:1.3

up to him, please do nto follow any of the EU changes, they screw the 6.2 update...

1 hour ago, Hime said:

We'll have more information later on that. Is there something in particular you're thinking of?

Dear @Hime

thank you so much for taking the time and effort to answer our questions , we are as eager devour all the new amazing patch 6.2 content as you are! So we just want to say we appreciate you being here with us in this giant moment for Aion. Can you provide us with some more clear information about:

a) Power Shards. Will it disappear or turned to rubbish items in 6.2 ?

b) is there *any* type of greater potions in 5.8 that can be used in 6.2 or all kinds of potions will be obsolete no matter what?

c) All Abyss Points will be reset or worthless in 6.2 ?

d) Will our Spinel Medals & Coins be automatically removed and vanish?

e) Will Bestiary Collection Book be erased from our aion accounts?

Pvgn.gif

Edited by Kassandra-DN

1 hour ago, Hime said:

The next major update for Aion arrives in just a couple weeks, with amazing improvements to almost all major game systems and features. Aion: Awakened Legacy brings a refreshing and simplified experience for Daevas old and young, promising to create a streamlined and more enjoyable experience regardless of your experience with the game. If you’ve never played Aion before—or if you’re looking to return—there’s no better time than with this update.

Visit the Aion: Awakened Legacy update page to register your account to receive a free Awakened Gala Gift Pack to help your Daeva take its first steps in the new update.

Presentation is already getting an F.   So much hype for that wasted 30 second video.....

18 minutes ago, Kassandra-DN said:

Dear @Hime

thank you so much for taking the time and effort to answer our questions , we are as eager devour all the new amazing patch 6.2 content as you are! So we just want to say we appreciate you being here with us in this giant moment for Aion. Can you provide us with some more clear information about:

b) is there *any* type of greater potions in 5.8 that can be used in 6.2 or all kinds of potions will be obsolete no matter what?

These are easy questions and not so important really so i will make Hime work easier here lol

a) Power shards will be removed. We will get a new type of shards that works different (for example they improves healing skills also)

b) You can still use the 5.8 potions but yeah you can say they are obsolete as the new basic potions heals like 4700 hp, and there will be premium pots that heals 20% of your HP.

c) abyss points will not be reseted but the whole scale will be different so is like a soft reset, for example upgrading a weapon to ultimate cost 20M AP  but winning a dredgion awards you 350K AP while now you get 12K so it rlly does not matter your current AP

d)Spinel medals will be rubbish items, so yeah use them now buy stigmas at norv/illuma camps or whatever

e) yeah Bye Bye Bestiary

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Hime   
7 minutes ago, Kassandra-DN said:

Dear @Hime

a) There will be a Kinah conversion for obsolete items.

b) Good question. Will find answer.

c) AP will still be relevant, and no, it will not be reset with 6.2. If it will reset, we will let you know, but it currently stands as we will not.

d) I think there will be a Kinah conversion for this too. The systems, item, and economy changes articles will have more details when we publish it.

e) Yes, unfortunately, the system will no longer be a part of the game.

I read something about EU where all Kinah in the shared bank will be destroyed.  Do we need to allocate our Kinah to specific characters before the patch ?

Power Shards in 5.8: +20/+30/+40/+50 Base Weapon Attack (depending on shard). Two handed weapons can use 2 at the same time for more Base Weapon Attack. Does not affect spells.

Shards in 6.x:

• +25% Base Weapon Attack for Auto Attacks
  • +25% Base Damage for Attack Skills/Spells
  • +15% Base healing (?) - I didn't test this in EU PTS, got that value through datamining
Edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT

14 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

These are easy questions and not so important really so i will make Hime work easier here lol

a) Power shards will be removed. We will get a new type of shards that works different (for example they improves healing skills also)

b) You can still use the 5.8 potions but yeah you can say they are obsolete as the new basic potions heals like 4700 hp, and there will be premium pots that heals 20% of your HP.

c) abyss points will not be reseted but the whole scale will be different so is like a soft reset, for example upgrading a weapon to ultimate cost 20M AP  but winning a dredgion awards you 350K AP while now you get 12K so it rlly does not matter your current AP

d)Spinel medals will be rubbish items, so yeah use them now buy stigmas at norv/illuma camps or whatever

e) yeah Bye Bye Bestiary

@Hime

Do you think players and Aion Community members can still submit new suggestions for Aion Events like the beloved Daeva Dash or HomeBound events (for welcoming new players into the game to incentivate growth factions population) for example or do you think we don't have any more the opportunity calendar time window to insert any more events since 6.2 is coming in a few weeks?

Edited by Kassandra-DN

Hime   
3 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

I read something about EU where all Kinah in the shared bank will be destroyed.  Do we need to allocate our Kinah to specific characters before the patch ?

We're still looking into this. Obviously, we don't want to delete player's Kinah stashes, and we want you to allocate them properly before the update. It might be wise to move Kinah to characters you want it on before the update. This is a good call, and we'll make a note to make sure it's called out to all players before the update.

1 minute ago, Kassandra-DN said:

@Hime

Do you think players and Aion Community members can still submit new suggestions for Aion Events like the beloved Daeva Dash or HomeBound events for example or do you think we don't the opportunity calendar time window to insert any more events since 6.2 is coming in a few weeks?

We have everything leading up to 6.2 planned already so we cannot change it now. We're also getting into Harvest Revel so we'll see Pumpkin King's Haunt back, and other boostful events to move everybody towards 6.2.

Also, many past favorites won't work with 6.2. I can't specifically recall which events, but it doesn't hurt to let us know what you'd like to see come back in 6.2 as we'll try to accommodate!

@Hime

Do you highly recommend all players, during days just before 6.2 hits, in order to be better prepared:

a) cancel and/or clean all listed selling items in the broker currently?

b) clean all in-game unopened mailbox (with attached items for example) to prevent losing them during the Oct 24th maintaince period.

Hime   
Just now, Kassandra-DN said:

@Hime

Do you highly recommend all players, during days just before 6.2 hits, in order to be better prepared:

a) cancel and/or clean all listed selling items in the broker currently?

b) clean all in-game unopened mailbox (with attached items for example) to prevent losing them during the Oct 24th maintaince period.

For the Broker, it's not a bad idea, but it won't be necessary. It's likely the system will automatically take care of it for you. If that's not the case, we'll make sure all players get advance notice.

For unopened mail, you should be safe to leave everything there.

Zeyra-KT   

Hi Hime: do you think would be posible to have the patch notes 1 week earlier than october 24, i would love to traslate it to spanish, i've always had that in mind for previous updates but this one i really think is important, and i would not like to see that spanish speaking community gets behing of this important changes and more importantly from everything we should be preparing for.

Hime   
1 minute ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hi Hime: do you think would be posible to have the patch notes 1 week earlier than october 24, i would love to traslate it to spanish, i've always had that in mind for previous updates but this one i really think is important, and i would not like to see that spanish speaking community gets behing of this important changes and more importantly from everything we should be preparing for.

It's unlikely Patch Notes will be ready by then, but we'll be putting out some detailed articles that basically paraphrase the patch notes. From all the questions so far, it wouldn't be a bad idea for us to prepare a check list article too so that may be on the books. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is we'll have some articles that I think would benefit greatly with your translation, and it will be available early enough for you to share to the Spanish-speaking community.

Zeyra-KT   
9 minutes ago, Hime said:

It's unlikely Patch Notes will be ready by then, but we'll be putting out some detailed articles that basically paraphrase the patch notes. From all the questions so far, it wouldn't be a bad idea for us to prepare a check list article too so that may be on the books. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is we'll have some articles that I think would benefit greatly with your translation, and it will be available early enough for you to share to the Spanish-speaking community.

Well, i had to ask, but is not bad idea to get together all those tips you will be posting and to make some traslation to latam players.