Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

Hello @Hime

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I have one more..

The skins that we got in 5.8 will not be deleted in 6.2, right? Will they remain in the inventory?

PS: I love skins..:x

Edited by eXperience-KT
Tag

@Hime, amazing work, thanks!

a) with old low level regions & maps being removed from the game, do you believe there will be bugs and problems in our Quests Log Tree window after the patch, about unfinished quests linked to those locations? 

b) we are currently loving the cake buff and recently server boosts (and the upcoming Pumpkin King's Haunt event boost as well). But, in the other hand, some players are saving and keeping, not their main, but their secondary chars with those 6 hour buffs still full. Do you believe *all* in-game buffs still activated will be automatically removed once 6.2 hits?

or in your personal view and opinion that detail will not be so important since we can now level up to 80 in 6.3 during 3 or 4 days. In other words, we can level up easly any chars in 6.2, so we don't need to worry about it so much now.

c) Will our Luna material items be removed?

e) Will our Crafting points be reset in the new sysem?

Edited by Kassandra-DN

Hime   
52 minutes ago, eXperience-KT said:

Hello @Hime

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I have one more..

The skins that we got in 5.8 will not be deleted in 6.2, right? Will they remain in the inventory?

PS: I love skins..:x

The skins you have will remain as is. :)

50 minutes ago, Kassandra-DN said:

@Hime, amazing work, thanks!

a) with old low level regions & maps being removed from the game, do you believe there will be bugs and problems in our Quests Log Tree window after the patch, about unfinished quests linked to those locations? 

b) we are currently loving the cake buff and recently server boosts (and the upcoming Pumpkin King's Haunt event boost as well). But, in the other hand, some players are saving and keeping, not their main, but their secondary chars with those 6 hour buffs still full. Do you believe *all* in-game buffs still activated will be automatically removed once 6.2 hits?

or in your personal view and opinion that detail will not be so important since we can now level up to 80 in 6.3 during 3 or 4 days. In other words, we can level up easly any chars in 6.2, so we don't need to worry about it so much now.

c) Will our Luna material items be removed?

e) Will our Crafting points be reset in the new sysem?

a) There are definitely a lot of changes that need to be made. I don't believe there will be severe issue as it will all be a part of checks the systems will perform.

b) I suspect cake buffs will not remain, because it does not move over in 6.2. Will have to double check. Pumpkin King's Haunt will be fine because it will run through 6.2.

c) All will remain.

e) Nay!

11 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

@Hime is housing going to be reset again?

Nay.

ZaVa-KT   

Hime  hola,  ¿pondrán el juego en español para los jugadores de latam?

Edited by ZaVa-KT

Dear @Hime

Keep saving us from our deepest fears, darkness & troll rumors about the Awakened Legacy!

a) Will all our Mounts & pets remain somewhat intact after the pach?

b) is there any plan or any concern about preventing gold spammers to invade & infest LFG channels in the game once 6.2 is launched?

c) is there a chance to NCSoft West Team doing a short Official Live Stream celebrating 6.2 once it is online?

d) Lets highlight this mega patch to get even more visibility! Can we suggest to NCSoft West Staff members to work on an amazing and  Special Oct 24th Front Page on Steam announcing the 6.2 live servers since many users & players do have Aion linked to their  game library and use that launcher/plataform to access the game. Could you be kind enough to re-pass to the crew so they can study that idea?

Edited by Kassandra-DN

Finally! I really hope NCSoft does a good job with 6.2 <3
I played 6.2 for a week and two days now, and I'm really loving it (aside of compensated gear - I wish NA wouldn't compensate anything to be honest. Everyone with the same starting ground would be too amazing)
So far, dear beloved NCSoft, I can say just one thing: Please make xform scrolls more available - for example make them cheap, or give everyone one guaranteed green one, suitable for the specific class. Though, I'd honestly say making xform scroll cheaper than e.g. Europe, would be a great decision. So-called whales will get their scrolls anyways, and I'm sure most people would be fine to spend some bucks on their game, but it just doesn't make sense if you have to spend up to $200, with still a chance of getting 1 Ancient Xform for the wrong class.
I don't know, it's obviously something to think about, but extremely important.
And make the 20% HP/MP pots cheap. Yes, it's fine if they're in the Shop, but they should be cheap.

Aly-DN   
17 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

scroll.png

So what's the story? We get 3 free scrolls that are 34.000 kinah each in kinah shop? Or you mixed up what a contract and scroll is?

Oh. Yikes. Those are the scrolls that let you transform to one you have opened. Those aren't the ones that open a transform! You get 20 of those during luna dailies.

latest?cb=20160104224213

@Hime let's hope this isn't dodged...

a) will there be a QUNA store implemented directly from Korea? the options it had was well presented and visually appealing.

b)will the store prices reflect the same prices as Korea. example. 1dollar for transformation contracts, 10$ for starter legendary wings and so on?. DO NOT COPY EU PRICES...5 euro (like 5 dollars) for 1 transformation contract is beyond absurd 

c) will events be handled correctly? right now on EU the shugoling event is bugged and half the mobs are spawning on mountains or in walls/trees and have purposely been placed in different areas of the maps than from Korea

d) everyone is concerned/worried about new/returning players and whether there will be a new server (if yes please make instances server locked to not be queued against people already in their legendary/ultimate compensation gear)

e) will the daily Luna instance be FIXED before release to reward the flesh from the boss? EU it doesn't drop at all past lvl 75

f) will you correctly add the new/returning player event that Korea had but EU decided to not have?

g) will YOU personally live stream the release with the players and open 100 transformation contracts?

h) Korea had p2w events for transformation contracts, will we get something similar but cheaper, or a limit for like 5 a week for free for a month?

i) how will the 'Daishunerk's Game of Fate' be changed to fit 6.2?

Why do we have to use transformation to go faster? I do not like to change the look of my character. >:( So what is the use of buying costumes? There are so many things that I do not like with this update, but I will try before making any decision. Not happy tho.

There are transparency scrolls that you can buy with kinah (and maybe craft in luna?) and buy off the broker that hide your transformation. They last for ten minutes, just like the regular scrolls.

21 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

There are transparency scrolls that you can buy with kinah (and maybe craft in luna?) and buy off the broker that hide your transformation. They last for ten minutes, just like the regular scrolls.

Which is completely backwards. 

\Why spend the time to design your character, and buy (real money) or craft skins, in order to hide it with what many people consider silly animal characters which ruin any immersion? 

Previously, we had candies, which were fun, and sometime imaginative- but they were temporary. Now, why should we pay in order to hide what we want? It makes no sense. Character design is a core aspect of the game, always has been. As several people have pointed out previously, the transparency feature should be a toggle, just like helms are.

This would appeal to everyone.

There are other ways really to make money, even in a F2P game, wiithout having such a poor player experience.

I can kind of understand why they made it a scroll. If you can see someone's transform then you know what stats they have from it, and how powerful it is. Whereas if they use a transparency scroll you have no idea. Not saying I agree with it by the way. Just that I can understand why they would take the scroll approach.

8 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Which is completely backwards. 

\Why spend the time to design your character, and buy (real money) or craft skins, in order to hide it with what many people consider silly animal characters which ruin any immersion? 

Previously, we had candies, which were fun, and sometime imaginative- but they were temporary. Now, why should we pay in order to hide what we want? It makes no sense. Character design is a core aspect of the game, always has been. As several people have pointed out previously, the transparency feature should be a toggle, just like helms are.

This would appeal to everyone.

There are other ways really to make money, even in a F2P game, wiithout having such a poor player experience.

I'm not Korea. I did not make this decision. People in other threads have elaborated more on the "why" of the situation. I would love seeing a toggle, too. This is what we currently have, though. It sucks, but this is our workaround. To be fair, even, it's nice that we have this workaround versus the ugly candies of now, which, unless I've completely missed it, are necessary for stats and cannot be hidden.

On the EU PTS, I had a ton of transparency scrolls in relatively little time for relatively little expense. I didn't buy them off the $$$ market (they were 1 per 1 coin there, too, so big moneymaker /s). I bought them with kinah in the game from the golden sand thing.

Edit:

Rereading, I think I misunderstood your moneymaker comment, and I apologize.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN