Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

2 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Well, I hope it's the former so I'll have time to find new skins I like that DO NOT eliminate my characters mane, and more importantly, I'm able to afford them.

My low lv gunner had equiped lv  30 cloth abyss gear and it was unequiped automatically 

Zeyra-KT   
8 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Note.. something about scrolls. My old character on EU has no scrolls. I am pretty sure she had some, though I can't be sure. Haven't played her since 2012. She does have arena scrolls on her. Just not any normal run speed, attacked speed or elemental scrolls. Anyone can confirm what happened with old scrolls?

Hi, Gamefore already got its release at the 19th, they did earse all scroll like you just saw but they gave players instead 1 box containing x3 legendary transformation "potions" in an exchange of 100 scrolls : 1 box. It is in their patch notes and it was in korea's also. You can check it in aionpowerbook. I do think, not sure, that they didnt give those boxs for the items that were "event". Im guessing NCWest is doing something similar we will just have to wait for more info or patch notes for confirmation.

Guys since GF went first for update and even before that they let players to play in a test server there are a lot and i say again a lot of info in youtube about changes. They might not be all the same but similar and could give a heads up of what to expect. so youtube it!!

Hime   

Hi folks,

I was not able to get to your questions today as I have been juggling a few things. You will have answers to your question in due time. As previously mentioned, we have a few articles coming out in the next few weeks that will touch upon and/or elaborate on your questions. Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend. :)

@Hime

Suggestion:

During Official Aion Live Stream in Oct 19th, it would be nice to show how special items from FREE Awakened Gala Gift Pack actually works, preventing us from misusing it and/or wasting it since 6.2 mechanism will be new to many players.

Edited by Kassandra-DN

I have a question/concern that I hope you can answer for me Hime. There has been a rumor going around that the Luna Shop is going to be changed and that one of the things we will no longer be able to craft are Housing items (such as the Eastern furniture). This would of course be very upsetting, as I myself have not yet been able to make some of the items I want. Could we please have confirmation on if this is true or not?

What is happening with all the following items:

MOUNTS ( ALL )

All Previous event award items (ex. Poppy Trust Box, Unsealed Puzzlebox's, Snowballs)

Tea of Repose

Manastones

Chronos Stones

Pumkin-decorated Trees - Graceful Club Tree

Houses, estates

Mechaturerk's Special Treasure Box( all Luna Reward Items) 

Stigmas ( The Stigma System )

Lockbox Key Pouches

Greater Supplement Bags

All Candies Transformation Items ( Ex. Strengthened Fennec Fox Form, Halloween Aion Man Transformation Candy )

All Stigma bundles ( Ex. Gunslinger  Highest  Grade  Stigma Bundle )

Bonus Entry Scrolls ( Ex. Drakenseer's Lair Bonus Entry Scroll, Drakenspire depth Bonus entry Scroll, )

GodStones ( ALL )

BERDIN's Giant  Lucky Star ( Berdin's Lucky Star )

Value Boot Packs

Omegas

Temp solution 

More to come . . . .

Thanks, 

Edited by Pyandor-DN
Added 3 items. corrected misspelled word

On 9/27/2018 at 1:44 PM, Hime said:

Oh yea. That baby is getting overhaaaaaaaaaauled.

I am currently playing 6.2 on the EU servers. Their Luna shop is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to mounts.

Currently, in our version, we can create permanent mounts with decent speed. This is extremely important as we've lost run speed in 6.0. 

Mounts will be needed 100% 

In EU you take about 4 -5 days to create a mount that only lasts for 5 days which leaves you without a mount for a few days unless you are to spend gold bars on a mount which again is for only 5 days.

Will our store still provide perm mounts? 

On 27/09/2018 at 3:32 PM, Hime said:

The next major update for Aion arrives in just a couple weeks

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Kassandra-DN said:

@Hime

Suggestion:

During Official Aion Live Stream in Oct 19th, it would be nice to show how special items from FREE Awakened Gala Gift Pack actually works, preventing us from misusing it and/or wasting it since 6.2 mechanism will be new to many players.

Its just 1 skin and 3 candies

What will happen to these items: #2

<Seakissed Aetherboard Box>

<Wind Kirrus Box>

<[Motion Card] Cutie Dance>

thxs

What will happen to the AP Value of these items:

<Major Danuar Relic>

<Greater Danuar Relic>

<Danuar Relic>

<Lesser Danuar Relic>

<Major Ancient Crown>

<Greater Ancient Crown>

<Ancient Crown>

<Lesser Ancient Crown>

thxs

taha-DN   

another question, all these blocked off  unusable warehouse slots will any of them be opened up. and can we expect to possible see more inventory space too.

If they will delete my mounts that I bought from the BCM well that will be it for me. >:( Plus all my scrolls that my chanter made being an alchemist, wasted hours collecting materials and wasted kinah buying also mats from the alchemy vendor....how nice taking all away. Aion I do not like you anymore!

@Hime  I'd like to follow up with my previous post with a suggestion that no client has changed that should be addressed, that's got to do with the new Lumiel's Organisation (daily quests for tokens), as they are currently it's impossible to farm them in a relatively good amount of time as ill show below.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/186020001 here's the quests (if it fails to load switch the language from english to british english)

tl;dr for above, there's 2 quests type you can get half that rewards 8 coins, other half 14, that's an average of 11 per day, assuming that half the time you get 8, half 14.

here's prices for the token gear that you can buy that gives stats        https://imgur.com/a/w9k1xyo

if we do some math using the cheapest options that being the plume/bracelet:    640/11(our average) that's 58.18 days. we round that up to 59 days, that's 2 months just for one item, which we can more than easily get from Frozen Monolith within a month which has the same base stats, but can reroll higher stats. here's the FM bracelet as example https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187105042

ill also mention that korea got 6.5 very quickly which added a lot of pve content. since we're getting the complete or almost complete 6.2 patch we can use any number of patches as a reference so ill use last update which was May 9th and 6.5 which is ongoing ill use last patch they had to date September 19th, that leaves a gap of 4 months, which makes this suggestion very reasonable

tl;dr please lower the cost of the Lumiel's Organisation items. i suggest half the price, so people who are not as dedicated to doing FM can manage to get something and people that are outright unlucky can also get something for their dedicated work. that's still 2 months for plume+bracelet and 35 days for wings

13 minutes ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

If they will delete my mounts that I bought from the BCM well that will be it for me. >:( Plus all my scrolls that my chanter made being an alchemist, wasted hours collecting materials and wasted kinah buying also mats from the alchemy vendor....how nice taking all away. Aion I do not like you anymore!

Agreed and this is exactly what I am trying to get out of them. When 5.0 came out, I was totally caught off guard and left out to dry. People were selling their +20 Eclipse gear and I bought some. Just to find out that gear became obsolete 1 month later with the 5.0 patch. To top it off I was also totally left high and dry with TONs ( Billions worth of MATz for crafting ) of matz that were now worthless and never was I compensated for all the Fluxes and other matz that they decided to make obsolete. They could have at the very least offered a morph to be able to morph all the Mystic fluxes in to regular ones. But no. couldn't at least do that for the players. No, I was forced to suck it up and sell em for pennies compared to the value they were purchased for or hours took to farm. Anyways.  

Bryos-DN   
3 hours ago, Pyandor-DN said:

MOUNTS ( ALL )

Tea of Repose

Pumkin-decorated Trees - Graceful Club Tree

Houses, estates

Mechaturerk's Special Treasure Box( all Luna Reward Items) (but keeping old rewards, so essentially useless)

Greater Supplement Bags

All Stigma bundles ( Ex. Gunslinger  Highest  Grade  Stigma Bundle )

BERDIN's Giant  Lucky Star ( Berdin's Lucky Star )

<Seakissed Aetherboard Box>

<Wind Kirrus Box>

<[Motion Card] Cutie Dance>

Staying exactly as they are.

All Previous event award items (ex. Poppy Trust Box, Unsealed Puzzlebox's, Snowballs)

Some terminated, others stay. But removed ones mostly seem to be old events or ones we never had.

Chronos Stones

Bonus Entry Scrolls ( Ex. Drakenseer's Lair Bonus Entry Scroll, Drakenspire depth Bonus entry Scroll, )

All Candies Transformation Items ( Ex. Strengthened Fennec Fox Form, Halloween Aion Man Transformation Candy )

Value Boot Packs

Omegas

Temp solution 

Removed.

Stigmas ( The Stigma System ) (You keep all your stigmas and charge levels, but you wont use stigmas to charge as material)

Lockbox Key Pouches (staying, but unattainable. Same with Lockboxes. They are all not possible to get but remain so people can still use them if they bought them)

GodStones ( ALL ) (but you cant socket them)

Staying, but with changes. 

What will happen to the AP Value of these items:

<AP Relics>

Value of relics stay the same, as far as it seems.

Nyali-DN   

@Hime Hi there! :3 Thankies so much for answering questions. I have 2 for you.

1. Will dual clienting still be available or not for NA?
  2.  Will you consider expanding character slots up to 11 slots just like GameForge EU did?

thinking how the people can be happy with this patch...i really doubt the old people will come back...also because it's sure they've already tried the patch on EU servers.... 

10 hours ago, Pyandor-DN said:

Omegas

Temp solution 

I think those are staying, too, but not 100% sure. They're just being changed? But I didn't see what EU did.

8 hours ago, Melodiosa-KT said:

Your mounts aren't going away. Your skins aren't going away. Your existing gear isn't going away. Etc.

Hime hasn't told us what's happening/conversion rate on our scrolls here (unless I missed it, which is possible).

28 minutes ago, Cheesecake-KT said:

I think those are staying, too, but not 100% sure. They're just being changed? But I didn't see what EU did.

Omegas and Temperings are not staying, they are not removed but you cannot use them on the new equipment, though. We should get an NPC where you can exchange temperings and omegas for the legendary stones

Just one itsy bitsy question.   With each big update the fast track server was moved up a few levels, will this happen with this update as well?  Will there still be fast track servers?

1 hour ago, Magistone-KT said:

Omegas and Temperings are not staying, they are not removed but you cannot use them on the new equipment, though. We should get an NPC where you can exchange temperings and omegas for the legendary stones

Yeah, that's what I was meaning. Thank you! <3

Kyate-KT   

Hello @Hime ^^ can't wait for the patch, I have a question: could the team adjust the schedule of dredgions and sieges to be ok for EU people as well?

Edited by Kyate-KT

I have a question for   @Hime regarding Qubrinerk's Cubic Lab:

I haven't seen how it's implemented in EU, but from what I understand from the KR version, this instance is only available for a random window during the new siege, for 12 minutes. In addition, only 24 people can enter.

I was really looking forwards to doing that instance as it looks like its the primary source of the cubics- but it sounds like it will be more frustrating to get into than even Panastera was in the beginning. 

Is this the way that it will be implemented in NA, or do you have any flexibility in the window and/or in the amount of entries if the player feedback wants an adjustment?