Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

@Cyan Could you revive the Agrints of the 4 oriel / pernon stations with any event or update in 6.2?

Justo ahora, Fasimedes-KT dijo:

@Cyan ¿Podría revivir los resultados de las 4 estaciones orales / pernon con algún evento o actualización en 6.2?

@Cyan and @Hime I have a few questions:

• Will we still be able to use the Transformation Candies that we acquired through questing and the Cooking craft after the update?
  • Are food items still usable or will they become useless?
  • Are there any tradable items, currently in the game, that will become untradable?
On 10/4/2018 at 7:09 PM, Cyan said:

I am unsure about the guestblooms, but we can look to add any missing items to other portions of the game (such as furniture, skins, etc.)

Please do! I have seen that in other regions they had NPCs called Crafted Construction Merchant that would sell the crafted furniture. They sell things under the categories Accent, Common, Special and Bloom. If the Luna Shop is losing furniture recipes, this would be a great place for those items too.

• Would you also consider adding the Pet Eggs that will be missing once the Organizations are gone? They are the only way to get Kitter eggs for example. You could add them to the Pet Merchants.
Edited by Kemana-KT

Cyan   
On 10/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan and @Hime I have a few questions:

• Will we still be able to use the Transformation Candies that we acquired through questing and the Cooking craft after the update?
  • Are food items still usable or will they become useless?
  • Are there any tradable items, currently in the game, that will become untradable?
  1. The candies marked with [Event] will be removed, but the other ones should be fine. (However the craft will no longer be possible.)
  2. A lot of food will still be usable but I do not have an exact list of it.
  3. We are going to be putting out some articles here soon covering some of these topics so stay tuned!
On 10/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, Kemana-KT said:

Please do! I have seen that in other regions they had NPCs called Crafted Construction Merchant that would sell the crafted furniture. They sell things under the categories Accent, Common, Special and Bloom. If the Luna Shop is losing furniture recipes, this would be a great place for those items too.

• Would you also consider adding the Pet Eggs that will be missing once the Organizations are gone? They are the only way to get Kitter eggs for example. You could add them to the Pet Merchants.

Good ideas!

Aly-DN   

@Cyan.. What about crafted cabinets? I know we can't craft them after the update but what about the ones we already have crafted? Will they still be useable?

Bryos-DN   
32 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@Cyan.. What about crafted cabinets? I know we can't craft them after the update but what about the ones we already have crafted? Will they still be useable?

They will definitely still be usable. None of the terminated items are furniture.

Haru-DN   

Is there going to be a kinah limit to be exchanged in 6.2? I've heard a few things but I just want to be sure whether I should spend some of it or not D:

Is there a list somewhere of what the changes will be on Oct 24th when this patch hits?  I'd rather read patch notes or something similar than scrolling through discussion after discussion of what MIGHT be happening.

Nyali-DN   

@Cyan I guess my question got overlooked so I'll try to ask again. >w<

1. Will dual clienting still be possible on NA? 
  2. Will you expand character slots up to 11 slots just like GameForge EU did?

Edited by Nyali-DN

@Cyan @Hime
I ask once again that you consider the inclusion of the Quna Shop as in Korea, just take the number of players growth and acceptance that the Koreans had in relation to the number of rejection in Europe with the Luna Shop, let the players free users have a Quna quest minimum daily and weekly as in Korea and can follow the same price patterns, leaving the monthly Vip in the average of 10 dollars with a table equal to Korean with a level of vip from 1 to 10, this way they will be able to bring players from Europe who are dissatisfied with the Luna Shop and are many, will make the progression much more interesting for those who are starting, I already thank the attention and see the opinion of this veteran as I and Sywo

8 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

@Cyan I guess my question got overlooked so I'll try to ask again. >w<

1. Will dual clienting still be possible on NA? 
  2. Will you expand character slots up to 11 slots just like GameForge EU did?

On 10/4/2018 at 7:09 PM, Cyan said:

The increase in character slots is also something we're discussing with devs so we don't have an announcement for that yet. 

Answer to one of your questions. :)

Edited by Voltric-DN

On 10/6/2018 at 8:45 PM, Kemana-KT said:

@Cyan and @Hime

Please do! I have seen that in other regions they had NPCs called Crafted Construction Merchant that would sell the crafted furniture. They sell things under the categories Accent, Common, Special and Bloom. If the Luna Shop is losing furniture recipes, this would be a great place for those items to

On 10/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, Cyan said:

Good ideas!

I also really like these ideas. I would like to add that it would be great to have the NPC called Housing Merit Construction Merchant. They sell Souvenirs, and there are quite a few that were quest acquirable only (like Kahrun Bust) that we can no longer get. It would be nice to have them again. (I saw there was also an NPC called Housing Construction Merchant, I'm not sure if that is the same NPC you mentioned by another name, but they also sell Construction furniture and paintings).

16 minutes ago, Arlyce-DN said:

Cabinets w/ expiration dates. Is there any chance they will be made permanent or purchasable? if not then .... ouch.

This. :( I've already removed items from my two expirable cabinets as I don't want to accidentally have them run out of time before I realize it and then I can never access the items within them again.

Nyali-DN   
14 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

Answer to one of your questions. :)

Aweeeh, thankies! I totally didn't see this one. <3

Glad that they at least talk about it, would be so great considering that games like Tera have quite a few character slots too.

No, plans for new servers or merges currently.

GM-san, I know i'm taking a discussion in progress here from nowhere, but I think many of us returning players expect a new server, so we have slightly chance to enjoy game with competitivity. I think you should at least create a poll about new server. Consider it.

Bryos-DN   
1 minute ago, Asseylum-DN said:

GM-san, I know i'm taking a discussion in progress here from nowhere, but I think many of us returning players expect a new server, so we have slightly chance to enjoy game with competitivity. I think you should at least create a poll about new server. Consider it.

Its not happening, Jim. Get over it.

Are L75 players going to get compensated at all like KR were?

And since I'm a returning player, I don't have any harvester gear but I just got Master harvester wings from event, is there even a point in plusing it?

Kubei-DN   
15 minutes ago, Ominous-KT said:

Are L75 players going to get compensated at all like KR were?

And since I'm a returning player, I don't have any harvester gear but I just got Master harvester wings from event, is there even a point in plusing it?

Yes they will. 

The event ends on 24th, if you really, really want to have a slight head start, then you can plus it, but otherwise you can just do quests from 75 to 80 and get a beginners PvP and PvE set. Either sell your omegas and temps or keep them to exchange, all up to you.

what is power save mode settings in aion  i noticed i got good fps when charging my laptop and bad when not chargimg so how cani get good fps how to change graphic setting to standard? 

Nyali-DN   
On 12.10.2018 at 5:34 PM, Meyj-KT said:

what is power save mode settings in aion  i noticed i got good fps when charging my laptop and bad when not chargimg so how cani get good fps how to change graphic setting to standard? 

You need to look into your battery settings on your laptop, there are different modes. Also I wouldn't recommend the power save mode in the Aion settings. I personally haven't had good experience with it while playing on a laptop. Check your graphic card settings and also make sure it's running on your actual graphic card and not just the regular one (a laptop usually has 2x graphic cards).

Liiny-DN   

Anyone knows if the current organizations will still exist? From maps that won't be deleted, like Heiron one for example (something like alabaster order or idk the name).

Kubei-DN   
1 hour ago, Liiny-DN said:

Anyone knows if the current organizations will still exist? From maps that won't be deleted, like Heiron one for example (something like alabaster order or idk the name).

They're all removed, but we're getting 1 new organization for each faction in bases of Lakrum. They give PvE stuff like plumes and wings, some mounts and wing skins.

Liiny-DN   
30 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They're all removed, but we're getting 1 new organization for each faction in bases of Lakrum. They give PvE stuff like plumes and wings, some mounts and wing skins.

Aw, guess I lost my chance at getting one of the pets I forgot about. I appreciate the reply, thanks!