Jump to content
Hime

[News] Aion: Awakened Legacy Arrives October 24

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be really nice to have the patch notes so people know what to do before the patch especially since everyone is getting their stigmas to +6 and above and I believe there is a lot of skill changes coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

Will any manastones be available for trading in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan  I might have misread something... But is there a reason why "regular" scrolls (5 minute ones) aren't being converted into bundles with transform potions?  I imagine most of us have far more of those available than we do 1 hour or event scrolls?  I was under the impression that other regions converted those for players as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinah in your mailbox, inventory, and broker will be converted into Gold Ingots at a rate of 30,000,000 Kinah to 1 Gold Ingot. Gold Ingots will be delivered directly to your inventory.

 

What happens if I have a combined total of less than 30m kinah? Will the kinah just go poof? Or will it stay since it was unable to meet the 30m requirement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So all of the normal scrolls, Greater Run, Awake, Fine Fireproof, Earthproof are going to be garbage?  The only scrolls listed are from the Rx events and 1 hour scrolls.

 

" If you do not see the scrolls you own listed above, those scrolls will be automatically removed from your inventory when you log in after the update launch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jaimie-KT said:

@Cyan  I might have misread something... But is there a reason why "regular" scrolls (5 minute ones) aren't being converted into bundles with transform potions?  I imagine most of us have far more of those available than we do 1 hour or event scrolls?  I was under the impression that other regions converted those for players as well?

This. We craft those, buy those, use those more than the 1 hour scrolls. It's better in pvp especially when facing a class that removes them. What will happen to the regular scrolls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have thousands of scrolls across multiple toons - the normal Greater Run/Awake/Shock Removal, etc.  It says they are all rubbish....

   If you do not see the scrolls you own listed above, those scrolls will be automatically removed from your inventory when you log in after the update launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

I have thousands of scrolls across multiple toons - the normal Greater Run/Awake/Shock Removal, etc.  It says they are all rubbish....

   If you do not see the scrolls you own listed above, those scrolls will be automatically removed from your inventory when you log in after the update launch.

I know what it says.  I can read.  I want to know why we aren't getting the conversion like EU.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

That kinah exchange rate is rough.  The scroll thing is rough...

Gonna try and stay positive but this feels like just the beginning of a lot of painful things to come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

I hope we're at least getting kinah for the scrolls we crafted. Even if it's just a little bit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

Kinah in your mailbox, inventory, and broker will be converted into Gold Ingots at a rate of 30,000,000 Kinah to 1 Gold Ingot. Gold Ingots will be delivered directly to your inventory.

 

What happens if I have a combined total of less than 30m kinah? Will the kinah just go poof? Or will it stay since it was unable to meet the 30m requirement?

@Cyan probably won't be watching the livestream so would be nice if you could reply here. Thank again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

 

i will not miss that steamy livestream for anything in the world

if-you-know-what-i-mean-funnyjunk1.png&q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

I wanted to bump this thread you let all of you know that we have published an article on some of the more economy-centric changes coming with the update which can be found here. I also wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a livestream tomorrow at 11AM PDT showing off the update and answering questions so please stop by twitch.tv/aion

Thank you!

Thanks for the info. Please add all greater 5 min scrolls into conversion, 1000 : 1 ratio.

 

Overall, Im happy with Kinah rate. Sad that new kinah not boosted by essence core ingots, unless NCWest messes up :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Thanks for the info. Please add all greater 5 min scrolls into conversion, 1000 : 1 ratio.

1

Or at the very least let us keep and use them. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetzerlandia-KT said:

Or at the very least let us keep and use them. :(

U can use arena one, if they miss them, but regular will be in the history :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unskilled-KT said:

U can use arena one, if they miss them, but regular will be in the history :)

yeh I know :(  I think that was a bad move.  Punishes people for participating in the game.  The people who stuck around trying to prepare for 6.0 rather than dump the game this last year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting till tomorrow's stream before throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old.

giphy.gif

Not exchanging normal scrolls means you are making transformation potions easily available in game, right? Our region specific change to transformation duration has something to do with this, right?

I really can't think of a positive reason for not exchanging these scrolls so I am really hoping tomorrows stream proves me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't begin to imagine why they aren't converting 5 minute scrolls.  That makes no sense at all.  Not even a little bit. I'll be missing the stream because I'll be working, hopefully someone explains the reasoning behind this decision.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its some sort of mistake, like with compensation gear on initial stages. it might be adjusted.

Edited by Unskilled-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'm waiting till tomorrow's stream before throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old.

giphy.gif

Not exchanging normal scrolls means you are making transformation potions easily available in game, right? Our region specific change to transformation duration has something to do with this, right?

I really can't think of a positive reason for not exchanging these scrolls so I am really hoping tomorrows stream proves me wrong.

pb20c5Q.png
:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan

USfLsdm.jpg

Lucky scroll pouch contains 25 (1 hour scrolls). 100 x Lucky Scroll Pouch = 2500 (1 hour scrolls) or 25 Transformation Potion boxes. Why are Lucky Scroll Pouches being exchanged 100 pouches to 1 transformation potion box.

bb3WSBL.jpg

Does this mean we get an experience potion in addition to the Tea of Repose – 100% Recovery, (ie. 100 crafting boost charms = 100 Tea of Repose 100% Recovery + 1 experience potion) or are our current Teas of Repose being exchanged to an experience potion at a 100:1 ratio. If so how much experience does the potion give?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×