Jump to content
Channing-DN

My beautiful seahorse

Recommended Posts

As a current SM main, can you please add an option to select which version of our pet we see?   I can’t stand the alien mermaid that replaced the majestic seahorse.  I still summon my low level horse in town but can no longer use it in battle due to hating the higher level one. 

Edit:  I would like it to be clear that I am not asking for pet transformation contracts that result in my summoning a panda. 

Edited by Channing-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

Wait, isnt that the Water Spirit?

Yes. The one we get after level 55 is hideous. It bothered me for years and should have complained sooner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   

In 6.0, you won't be able to select the lower levels ones to summon them (if I remember correctly) so enjoy it while it lasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Capa-KT said:

In 6.0, you won't be able to select the lower levels ones to summon them (if I remember correctly) so enjoy it while it lasts.

OMG.  Please tell me this isn’t true. My seahorse is my town pet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 minute ago, Channing-DN said:

Yes. The one we get after level 55 is hideous. It bothered me for years and should have complained sooner. 

Oh, I was confused because by "Mermaid" I was thinking of the Seiren minion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 4:02 PM, Capa-KT said:

In 6.0, you won't be able to select the lower levels ones to summon them (if I remember correctly) so enjoy it while it lasts.

I never took advantage of this option anyway, but I think it is unnecessary that they removed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I never took advantage of this option anyway, but I think it is unnecessary that they removed it.

I run around with my level 54 huge Seahorse, wearing my Sea Feast set and Water Dragon book, all the time.  So gorgeous still.  I don't even have the current level Water pet on my hotbar as it's useless and fugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Channing-DN said:

I run around with my level 54 huge Seahorse, wearing my Sea Feast set and Water Dragon book, all the time.  So gorgeous still.  I don't even have the current level Water pet on my hotbar as it's useless and fugly.

I want screenshots of both this seahorse and the current level fugly water pet, lol. I don't play SM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

My favourite one is definitely the second highest tier of Earth Spirit, the one in between the potato spirit and the Cthulhu one. Mainly because it reminds me of the "secret" boss in Lepharist Research Center.

I refuse to use any of the following though:

  • Low tier Fire Spirits: Because Golmir in BoS...
  • Any Wind Spirits: That campaign Wind Spirit in Tiamaranta that ran faster than you and hit really hard.
  • The second highest Water Spirit: Traumatised by the ones around Brusthonin which you HAD to take one at a time.
  • The lowest tier Water Spirit: Idun's Lake, pls no.
Edited by Bryos-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×