Jump to content
Hime

Items Leaving the Black Cloud Marketplace

Recommended Posts

Xoth-DN   

Been playing on Aion EU for past few weeks (even before 6.x).  This is what i found:

1.  Old free +10 armor pieces - not so good when questing 6.x - you'll notice it when you are doing rather low dmg.  Better to swap out to the new free ancient armors.  I kept it in my warehouse as its a nice skin.

2.  The questlines are more streamlined so its quite enjoyable.  Haramel is now between levels 1 - 10 and you do it once.  No more mindless repeats unless you really like it.  Taloc is at least not painfully boring now.. its quite straightforward.  Bakarma is now a solo instance. You can use Berdins while questing

3.  Most scrolls are either exchanged or if its marked with a cross, when you throw it you'll get some kinah or transform pots.  The scrolls from Atreian passports are not deleted.  You just use it until it runs out.  Old pots are still useable but i find that they are not as effective since HP has changed so it heals not so much (but at least its still healing some of your hp)

4.  Old manastones like white stones were still in the bags.  So you will need to sell them off

5.  The transform pots while the shapes are irritating (think polar bear for so many levels), are still better than the present scrolls.  Many of them increase multiple stats eg, 1 transform pot can have + atk speed & + casting speed & + run speed & + crit spell or + crit strike & + MR etc etc  Plus, it lasts 9 minutes

6.  Lunas no longer give skins.  What I see so far are rewards like enchant stones, chest of kinah, some sort of mount ( a car?).. all sorts of new stuff

7.  Daily Luna no change as far as I see.  One change seems to be that even if Big Fatty breaks down 1st barrier, you still get S rank.  Weekly luna has some changes.  Now those Mechanerk ball-like robots (not the blue or yellow ones but the ones in groups) will keep spawning until the boss dies.

8.  The new free armors at various quest points, use the skins from Aion.  Hence, you will see Kahrun's armor set, you'll see the old mithril coin quest armor set etc, i think around level 40+ the white, dropped armor has Malefic armor skin

9.  Currently kinah at my 40+ levels is harder to come by... almost like 1.5.  Most mobs do drop stuff like transform pots, food, drink or pieces of armor, new enchant stones, stones to open the armor slots etc but they sell for very little.  

10.Its nice to do all the Campaign and dark blue quests as they will give all the free armors + accessories + weapons+wings and bracelets

11.Minionites drop from mobs.  They are differentiated between various grades

12.Tutorial quests will give transform pots

13.Level 9 and level 55 seem to be major levels.  You cannot proceed unless you do (Asension quest for level 9) or complete the final Campaign quest in Gelkmaros for 55 (i think that's the Kill Tiamat instance)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 hour ago, 1s28D41D-KT said:

Huge Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) ...CANT SELL! not enough time!! due to kinah earning limits via NPC.

They wont be "removed" from your inventory. Did you read the thread at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

They wont be "removed" from your inventory. Did you read the thread at all?

well he is not wrong...  Supplements won't be removed but they will be changed to unsellable, so no more ez kinah from NPCs, they are brokerable now, in EU they sell like 2k each GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

So what? The point of changing a game mechanic is not let players exploit possible faults. They want players to use other means to get kinah, not by selling supplements to a vendor. And at least they are not making them utterly useless.

Your items are still there. If you held on to them for some strange reason, knowing of the weekly cap, expecting to gain billions of kinah in one go, its your fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 hour ago, AnnaLivia-DN said:

 

What will happen with Zillions of Berdin Stars & Giant Berdin Star that we bought from Aion Store?

6611022_Thumb.png

Nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018. 09. 29. at 6:04 AM, Rag-DN said:

They should really raise the NPC store limit so we can get some kinah for these items at least...  The 120 mil kinah per account per week limit is just retarded and has been too low for far too long.

You should learn economy. When you sell stuff to NPCs, then you print money into the game, what is bad for the economy, and make everything more and more expensive. You can bypass the limit btw, if you start a new account and sell with it stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hime Yesterday, Gameforge had the bad idea of applyng on CASH SHOPKaisinel Transformation Potion), today more than 90 players have already gave up on the game, i beg to you guys to not put that on game, it is suposed to bring joy and a fair nice play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I was looking through this list and I'm confused as to why certain things are being removed from the BCM.  Why Aion Empyrean Pack, Aion Daevic Pack, Aion Ascended Pack, Revival Stone, Berdin's Amulets, Berdin's Star, Jug of Liquid Experience, Venerable Amulets, Crafting Boost Charms, the 9 pair of wings, Major Recovery Serum, Lockbox Key Pouches, Aether Crystal Biscuit, Aether Powder Biscuit, Gold Ingot Pile, and Azure Drakie Egg?  Why are those items being removed from the BCM & from being able to be obtained in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heuo-DN   
37 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

So I was looking through this list and I'm confused as to why certain things are being removed from the BCM.  Why Aion Empyrean Pack, Aion Daevic Pack, Aion Ascended Pack, Revival Stone, Berdin's Amulets, Berdin's Star, Jug of Liquid Experience, Venerable Amulets, Crafting Boost Charms, the 9 pair of wings, Major Recovery Serum, Lockbox Key Pouches, Aether Crystal Biscuit, Aether Powder Biscuit, Gold Ingot Pile, and Azure Drakie Egg?  Why are those items being removed from the BCM & from being able to be obtained in the game?

Packs - outdated, might get changed to something else

Revival stone - these are are orange ones,correct? Maybe they drop  often from events too in new patch so  no need for them to be in bcm

Berdin star  and anything else related to exp - Leveling is super easy and fast so need, so need for Berdin's star

Crafting Charms - The original crafting system is getting removed + aetherfolding isnt effected by crafting buff (atleast to me).Also maybe its easier to level it up after patch and again no need.Existing crafting charms are will be removed and maybe changed to tea of repose like EU maybe.

Wings - Well, Personally I dont agree with this choice, they should keep them in bmc for skin collectors.

Pots - they getting changed and new ones will be in bcm properly.

Lockbox - those dont exist anymore in new patch, unless again changed to something else

Azure drakie egg - was this pet used to get crafting materials? I think its getting removed because old mats are removed so the pet is not needed/outdated

Biscuit - I dont remember for which pet this was used, but there is in game food item that works on all pets so not needed

Gold ingot pile - it gives gold medal so its outdated again and useless which should have been removed long time ago....

No need to thank me Cyan, I answered for you :D

 

 

 

 

Edited by Heuo-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
6 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

Crafting Charms - The original crafting system is getting removed + aetherfolding isnt effected by crafting buff (atleast to me).Also maybe its easier to level it up after patch and again no need.Existing crafting charms are will be removed and maybe changed to tea of repose like EU maybe.

Aetherforging is indeed affected by crafting amulets and events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

Revival stone - these are are orange ones,correct? Maybe they drop  often from events too in new patch so  no need for them to be in bcm

They are green quality and obtained from event boxes that are untradeable.  They let you self res or res someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Removing skins is a very bad idea. Like why? But then again the same people thought it was a good idea to remove maps that worked so well, and they removed them too soon. So forgive me for being naive with this question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
27 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Removing skins is a very bad idea. Like why? But then again the same people thought it was a good idea to remove maps that worked so well, and they removed them too soon. So forgive me for being naive with this question.

The skins will be available in other ways. In the Gold Sands Shop, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The skins will be available in other ways. In the Gold Sands Shop, for example.

Then I guess it is no problem. They could at least give an explanation on them being removed so people wouldn't wonder. Thanks for the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
17 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Then I guess it is no problem. They could at least give an explanation on them being removed so people wouldn't wonder. Thanks for the information

Np. It was shown on the live stream. Though they did warn that the initial number of skins that can be purchased on the Gold Sands shop will be really limited and that the selection will grow in time. So don't panic when you see it the first day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Np. It was shown on the live stream. Though they did warn that the initial number of skins that can be purchased on the Gold Sands shop will be really limited and that the selection will grow in time. So don't panic when you see it the first day.

I'd love if they gave us a wardrobe type of inventory for skins only that will have plenty of slots.

Skins do not affect the gameplay when you wear them, but they are the fun of it. I am a hoarder, I had to sell some that were not that good because I have no slots anymore, studio, inventory, personal warehouse, legion warehouse and like 10 or more pets with inventory... not enough slots for skin hoarders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×