Good instances to farm Omegas??

Lethalien-DN

SDS used to be a good source, not sure if it still is. In terms of being reliable, that could be CoE. There is always at least 1 or 2 Omegas dropped per run.

AoE would drop them, but I havent seen one there for some time. DL might still be good as well, if you loot every mob.

Then, if you dont mind untradeability, you also have Omegas dropped from Contaminated Underpath, requiring you to get at least A or S rank.

16 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

SDS used to be a good source, not sure if it still is. In terms of being reliable, that could be CoE. There is always at least 1 or 2 Omegas dropped per run.

AoE would drop them, but I havent seen one there for some time. DL might still be good as well, if you loot every mob.

Then, if you dont mind untradeability, you also have Omegas dropped from Contaminated Underpath, requiring you to get at least A or S rank.

2 days ago when the drop event buff was still up, I went to SDS and not a single omega dropped, I don't know if I was unlucky or the drop rate is so low for that instance. And then I went to TTC with my legionmate, killed every mobs, dropped one from 2 runs. And also I got one from random frog that spawned in FP

Archived