Forums

Aion October Preview

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in October. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• End of the World Event
  • Power Up Week
  • All Boosts Week (two weeks)
  • Aion: Awakened Legacy
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double AP : October 5 to October 7

See you in game!

7 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

Does the End of the World Event bring Katalam and Danaria for a while back? or am I just asking for too much... just ya know Tia eye was there as event.. why not Kata and Dana 

please :) 

That's never gonna happen, ever. Why should they even try to bring maps they're not in game's database? 

Just now, Kubei-DN said:

That's never gonna happen, ever. Why should they even try to bring maps they're not in game's database? 

Just let me be dreamer... and about the database I wouldn't be so sure, they will for sure have them somewhere backed up... I just tried so let me live just curious what's the End of the World Event gonna bring :D 

10 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Hey @Cyan one question, in a couple of months my account will be able to get the Anniversary Gift box, Will it be updated with new items according to what we will need in 6.2. or will it remain with the same items that it has now?

It will stay with the same items we have right now.

2 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

Does the End of the World Event bring Katalam and Danaria for a while back? or am I just asking for too much... just ya know Tia eye was there as event.. why not Kata and Dana 

please :) 

Plzplzplz, i want to hear this music in the game again!!!!

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Hey @Cyan one question, in a couple of months my account will be able to get the Anniversary Gift box, Will it be updated with new items according to what we will need in 6.2. or will it remain with the same items that it has now?

6.0 removes the Atreian Passport, so you won't be able to collect the Anniversary box in a couple months.

1 hour ago, Morgaga-DN said:

Looking at Bryos’ link previous End of the World event, I hope this phrase still applies.

“These items are exclusive to this event and have not been seen in game yet!”

If so what items would they be? Hmmmmmm ?

Possibly the Master Harvester wings -- or maybe those will be in the Pumpkin King event. Either way, we were told we'd get them before 6.2.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in October. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• End of the World Event
  • Power Up Week
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double AP : October 5 to October 7

See you in game!

@Cyancan we know exactly what type of All Boosts you make references to all ..?

6 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • End of the World Event
  • Power Up Week
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Is this the order in which we'll get these events ? Cuz that would mean the Pumpkin King event is in 6.2, and +400% xp in 6.2... whew haha

5 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Is this the order in which we'll get these events ? Cuz that would mean the Pumpkin King event is in 6.2, and +400% xp in 6.2... whew haha

I’m guessing the all boost event will start next week on 10th because it’ll be up for 2 straight weeks. The pumpkin event will happen on the last weeks of October.

6 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Weee, sounds quite good to me. :3 I already have all my boosts up and ready for the new patch. <3

Archived