Kazel-DN

Weekly NPC Kinah Limit Not Reset

Kazel-DN   

*facepalm*

Seriously? I ran the limit out on purpose last night before maintenance on multiple accounts. Can you fix this, please. I can't even sell rubbish right now.

Bryos-DN   

I gave it a try. It did reset for me. Did you make sure to sell your stuff BEFORE 12:00 am (Server time) on Wednesday? That is where the reset actually happens, not during maintenance.

Bryos-DN   

No, its definitely Wednesday, unless you live in... I dont know... Weast Korea. The only thing that resets on Mondays is Landing and all content related to it.

In fact it does not has a defined day to reset. The weekly npc vendor limit will reset continuously based on the days that you have used it.

Ex: For the weekly limit of 3 

You used up 2 on monday and 1 on friday. Next monday you'll be able to sell those two again, as for the other 1, you'll have to wait until friday.

You all are wrong, it resets every 21 hours by 1/8th of the total kinah cap, on full moon nights it resets by double minus 50% * 9 / 9.

Kappa.

Just now, Steezie-DN said:

You all are wrong, it resets every 21 hours by 1/8th of the total kinah cap, on full moon nights it resets by double minus 50% * 9 / 9.

Mmm actually that only happens if you've recently sacrificed a virgin and danced with the teleportation NPC for 7.5 hours exactly. Jfc Steez, you should know that.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Mmm actually that only happens if you've recently sacrificed a virgin and danced with the teleportation NPC for 7.5 hours exactly. Jfc Steez, you should know that.

Shoot! I knew I forgot something...