Returning Player Question for 6.0

BIoodbury-DN

Hello,

I heard 6.0 is going to be good so I plan on coming back and had a couple of questions hoping someone could help answer.

1) I have 2 Billion kinah in Bank account, I heard currency is going to change to something else. Anyone have any tips on what I can invest in now by buying from broker in order to profit later or come out even with the new system? I was thinking about maybe the pure plumes I saw, looked to have nice stats back when I was playing regular +10 plume was almost un-heard of now they are cheap!!!

2) There is an event going on right now, I have a 65 sorcerer and 65 Cleric, any point in coming back early as opposed to October 24th? Are these harvester boxes any good? I last played in Aion 4.8. 

3) is it true godstones no longer in game in 6.0, big part of reason I quit is the amount of times I get silenced by those stupid stones during PVP, its soo annoying. 

14 hours ago, 5s39B1F-DN said:

Hello,

I heard 6.0 is going to be good so I plan on coming back and had a couple of questions hoping someone could help answer.

1) I have 2 Billion kinah in Bank account, I heard currency is going to change to something else. Anyone have any tips on what I can invest in now by buying from broker in order to profit later or come out even with the new system? I was thinking about maybe the pure plumes I saw, looked to have nice stats back when I was playing regular +10 plume was almost un-heard of now they are cheap!!!

2) There is an event going on right now, I have a 65 sorcerer and 65 Cleric, any point in coming back early as opposed to October 24th? Are these harvester boxes any good? I last played in Aion 4.8. 

3) is it true godstones no longer in game in 6.0, big part of reason I quit is the amount of times I get silenced by those stupid stones during PVP, its soo annoying. 

Kinah in 6.x is not tradeable. You can't trade it to other players. You can't trade it via your account warehouse to your own characters. You can't send it in the mail. You can't buy anything directly from other players. (No more personal stores.) Gear is changing HUGE. The gear we are all using now will be next to useless an hour after the game comes out. To give those who have been playing and working on their gear, there will be a gear exchange to reward those players. The list is here. You can see (at the bottom of the list) if you have a +10 pure plume you will get you two legendary +15 plumes. That's really good. Notice that your plume needs to be -pure- and at least +5 to get any compensation. That's why you might want to buy a plume. BUT.. if you use all your kinah now, know that kinah is kinda hard to come by in 6.x.. or at least it is in the EU version. That has been made harder in EU recently with the decision to further reduce the kinah things sell for unless you have their gold pack. Hopefully NCWest doesn't go that way, but you never know. Bottom line, make sure you have some kinah on hand when 6.2 hits.

Harvester gear, as you can see from the exchange list, Harvester gear isn't going to get you anything in exchange unless it is +20. Master Harvester gear isn't going to get you anything unless it is +15. So there would be no point in wasting omegas to enchant a Harvester sets unless you are going to get them to those levels. 

Godstones are gone. 

Archived