[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

Cyan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

(Transforms) Higher grades provide better stats, but have a shorter duration.

By...like...how much?

I'm pretty sure that is just incorrect. Transforms all last 10min, we all know this. This wouldn't be changed for our region alone.

NCW can request custom changes that NONE other region has. This can be 1 of them. so in this case @Cheesecake-DN is correct

Anyway I wonder when we will get to know the ratio of kinah -> gold bars / essence cores +5 and above -> gold bars. @Cyan

What I really appreciate is the 2 weeks long Power-up so like almost everybody can have their stigmas +9 or enchant other things they want to. That's really nice

If transform duration is lowered based on the quality of the transform (assuming the information is correct), that means people who do have access to higher grade transforms have to decide between spending more money for better stats vs settling for lower stats for longer periods of time. It could be a good thing, since it provides incentive to use lower grade transforms, which helps people who can't or don't want to put money into getting good ones.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'm pretty sure that is just incorrect. Transforms all last 10min, we all know this. This wouldn't be changed for our region alone.

It's different for our region!

56 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

Anyway I wonder when we will get to know the ratio of kinah -> gold bars / essence cores +5 and above -> gold bars. @Cyan

We're going to have some more economy focused information coming out as we approach the launch of the update so stay tuned.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

It's different for our region!

I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not lol. EU is already a mess and they're only 2 weeks into their patch, Gameforge has put Kaisinel potions into their shop. Not to mention, nearly half of the people or more didn't receive their free "promised" transformation contracts at level 50 (me included)

Should we be concerned about that too @Cyan?

2 hours ago, AlisonWonderland-DN said:

If transform duration is lowered based on the quality of the transform (assuming the information is correct), that means people who do have access to higher grade transforms have to decide between spending more money for better stats vs settling for lower stats for longer periods of time. It could be a good thing, since it provides incentive to use lower grade transforms, which helps people who can't or don't want to put money into getting good ones.

You think those who sunk lots of kinah or rl cash to unlock those transforms are going to use a lower grade just because it lasts longer when most fights end in less than 2mins and better transforms make a world of difference when killing bosses?

I mean theres ppl out there paying $100 to win one arena...

3 minutes ago, Seira-DN said:

@Cyan I have a doubt about this part: Supplements can no longer be used and can be sold to the vendor for Kinah.

When I try to sell my supps on another region, they became unsellable or you mean for be sell it now in the current patch?

Each region is different. For example in Japan, they had their Greater Supplements exchanged (according to my legionmate who is Japanese)

2 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

You think those who sunk lots of kinah or rl cash to unlock those transforms are going to use a lower grade just because it lasts longer when most fights end in less than 2mins and better transforms make a world of difference when killing bosses?

I believe that the availability of the Transformation Contract in game is an issue in itself. Golden Sand shop (the kinah/gold bar one) doesn't suffice.

12 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'd love to hear the devs reasoning for this specific change. Out of all the things that could've/should've been adjusted for our region why transformation duration? Stop being stingy with the info.

You mean decent communication?

AvRQBsd.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I believe that the availability of the Transformation Contract in game is an issue in itself. Golden Sand shop (the kinah/gold bar one) doesn't suffice.

Yep no problem with the transform system as long as it's avaliable to everyone like the current scrolls are.

3 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

You mean decent communication?

AvRQBsd.jpg

Man, this cracked me up real good.

I think everyone should be given out 1 Transformation Contract that's able to choose the Ancient grade at least, it's account wide and let's be real here, the whites and greens are for the sole purpose of fusing anyway. If they're decreasing the duration on the higher grade xforms, it's hard to kinda perceive whether that's gonna be a good or a terrible thing.

33 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

I believe that not everyone who gets a strong transform will be whales. There surely will be people who will pick weaker transforms if it means less money out of their pockets. And for the people are whales and don't mind throwing tons of money to always have top stats, why not make them pay more for it? Helps support the game more, right?

7 minutes ago, AlisonWonderland-DN said:

I believe that not everyone who gets a strong transform will be whales. There surely will be people who will pick weaker transforms if it means less money out of their pockets. And for the people are whales and don't mind throwing tons of money to always have top stats, why not make them pay more for it? Helps support the game more, right?

There is nothing wrong in spending money in the cash shop, it’s your money after all, but the issue arises when the specific item is not fully available in game, but it is in BCM. This creates a huge gap between players that spend or don’t spend, eventually leading to disastrous consequences. Just look at EU right now and you can see the mess lol.

If they make it equally available in game, it’s not that big of an issue.

• Aion Team
54 minutes ago, Seira-DN said:

@Cyan I have a doubt about this part: Supplements can no longer be used and can be sold to the vendor for Kinah.

When I try to sell my supps on another region, they became unsellable or you mean for be sell it now in the current patch?

I think this was worded in a weird way, sorry. It was based off of a conversation we had at the office. The supplements aren't being exchanged so my advice would be to sell them to the vendor before the update or you won't have much use for them.

57 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I'd love to hear the devs reasoning for this specific change. Out of all the things that could've/should've been adjusted for our region why transformation duration? Stop being stingy with the info.

The transformation system is a big part of the update so we worked with the dev team to tweak it a little bit for our region. Once the update is live we will be watching feedback about that and of course everything else. We've got more information coming out before the launch as well.

15 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Cyan

Will we still be able to open our scroll pouches and award chests -- like the ones handed out by organizations and quests -- after the update? Or do we have to open them before the update hits in order to sell them to vendors?

Bundles remain the same and can be opened. Same like you can still open those inert stigma bundles now. What can change is the state of the item inside the bundle, as in terminated item or not (content will be the same though).

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I think this was worded in a weird way, sorry. It was based off of a conversation we had at the office. The supplements aren't being exchanged so my advice would be to sell them to the vendor before the update or you won't have much use for them.

Thank you! There's any plan for increase the kinah cap from the vendor before the patch arrives? 110m kinah its not enough for an entire account.

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not lol. EU is already a mess and they're only 2 weeks into their patch, Gameforge has put Kaisinel potions into their shop. Not to mention, nearly half of the people or more didn't receive their free "promised" transformation contracts at level 50 (me included)

Should we be concerned about that too @Cyan?

As far as the Kaisinel potion goes, there are no plans for it to be sold on the store currently. Also, I am not familiar with the level 50 contracts you're referring to.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

As far as the Kaisinel potion goes, there are no plans for it to be sold on the store currently. Also, I am not familiar with the level 50 contracts you're referring to.

I believe he means the free one for registering 

*could be wrong though*

Archived