[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

Cyan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A TODO EL MUNDO HAGO UN LLAMADO ¡¡¡¡LOS CONCEPTOS A TODOS A LAS 21:30 HORA SERVIDOR PARA IR A NORSVOLD Y DAR UN ATAQUE MASIVO A LA FORTALEZA Asmodae.

Al aire libre

AROUND THE WORLD I MAKE A CALL I CALL YOU ALL AT 9:30 PM SERVING SERVER TO GO TO NORSVOLD AND GIVE A MASSIVE ATTACK TO THE FORTALEZA Asmodae.

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

As in sold to other players? Yes, through broker.

Is it an answer to "for what will we need kinah?"

1 minute ago, Fasimedes-KT said:

AROUND THE WORLD I MAKE A CALL I CALL YOU ALL AT 9:30 PM SERVING SERVER TO GO TO NORSVOLD AND GIVE A MASSIVE ATTACK TO THE FORTALEZA Asmodae.

What is the fortaleza?

There is Abyss siege at 21:00 pm CT I guess as usual?

46 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Storing Kinah in warehouse is definitely inferior to just having it in your Inventory. Remember even though both are converted to ingots with the same rate, you wont get the extra 12m kinah from each ingot if your kinah is in your warehouse.

Huh?

R6pobQx.jpg

On the off. site: "

Discontinued stat scrolls will be converted into Legendary Transformation Potion Selection Boxes containing three potions of your choice. You will receive one box for 100 of the same stat scroll. The conversion ratio will be 100:1 for the following:

Greater Running Scroll (1 hour)

[Event/Static] Rx: Mojocycline

Greater Courage Scroll (1 hour)

Enduring Greater Raging Wind Scroll

Greater Awakening Scroll (1 hour)

[Prestige] Eternal Running Scroll

[Static] Major Crit Strike Scroll (1 hour)

Immortal Improved Crit Strike Increase Scroll

[Static] Major Crit Spell Scroll (1 hour)

Immortal Improved Magical Crit Strike Increase Scroll

[Event] Rx: Accelerox

[Event] Rx: Critozyne

[Event] Rx: Blitzopan

[Event] Rx: Mojocycline

[Event] Rx: Castafodin

[Event] Lucky Scroll Pouch

[Event/Static] Rx: Critozyne

"

Will we lose Accelerox, Greater Raging wind scroll  and can't increase our speed anymore?? So we'll be very slow, or there'll be a compensation for it? Sucks to be so slow! :(

15 minutes ago, Fasimedes-KT said:

A TODO EL MUNDO HAGO UN LLAMADO ¡¡¡¡LOS CONCEPTOS A TODOS A LAS 21:30 HORA SERVIDOR PARA IR A NORSVOLD Y DAR UN ATAQUE MASIVO A LA FORTALEZA Asmodae.

Al aire libre

viejo_lesbiano_origen_del_meme_callese_s

Sorry, can you pls explain me again how would I keep kinah before the update? If I divide it to 7 toons, they may have like 80 mil each. Some accounts have 60 mil. What if I suddenly decide to buy a big thing for like 250-500 mil on the broker? Then I can't connect them together to buy it? I always kept most kinah in account warehouses - for multiple mains and for multiple keepers (storage toons) and would buy big things from an account wh. If I put some amount to account wh, it will automatically turn into gold ingots, but can I use gold ingots on the broker?? And you told me I'll get less kinah if I put kinah to account wh than to each toon? What currency will be on the broker?

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Will Chronos stone, Spirit Stone of Darkness and designs to craft Archdaeva wings remain? Will Archdaeva wings be destructible at enchantment?

All of that is gone. Aetherforging is getting new designs and mats. Because the wings are still archdaeva, they will break down.

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Sorry, can you pls explain me again how would I keep kinah before the update? If I divide it to 7 toons, they may have like 80 mil each. Some accounts have 60 mil. What if I suddenly decide to buy a big thing for like 250-500 mil on the broker? Then I can't connect them together to buy it? I always kept most kinah in account warehouses - for multiple mains and for multiple keepers (storage toons) and would buy big things from an account wh. If I put some amount to account wh, it will automatically turn into gold ingots, but can I use gold ingots on the broker?? And you told me I'll get less kinah if I put kinah to account wh than to each toon? What currency will be on the broker?

If you have 60 million kinah on each of your characters, after the patch they will have 2 gold ingots and 24 million new kinah. The new kinah looks just like the old kinah. The new kinah is not tradeable. Not through trades to other characters. Not through the account warehouse. That new kinah and the gold ingots are bound to that -character-. If you placed the old kinah into the account warehouse last night before you logged out, when you login today for each 30 million old kinah you will have one gold ingot bundle and 12 x 1 million kinah bundles. These bundles can be taken out of the account warehouse -once-. Once you take a bundle out of the account warehouse, the ingot or the new kinah is now bound to that character.

So no. You can no longer pool your kinah from your other characters. As your characters make new kinah in game (from quests or selling things to merchants or on the broker) it will be bound to that character. 

Gold Ingots are a new currency. It is used to buy helpful items and cosmetics (skins) from a new in game shop called the Gold Sand Shop. The Gold Sand Shop has three tabs. The first two sell things for kinah. The third tab sells things for gold ingots. The first tab allows you a way to turn kinah into gold ingots should you need more to buy what you want. There is no way to turn gold ingots back into kinah.

• Cyan unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Archived