[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

Cyan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Cyan said:

No they will not be.

@Cyan

News post says: "Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones can be exchanged via an NPC in the capital cities for an Enchantment Stone bundle—with a choice of PvE or PvP."

Will tempering solutions give the bundle of 3 enchants like Korea or bundle of 1 like EU/RU? https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070039 vs https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188071123

21 hours ago, Coed-KT said:

News post says: "Tempering Solutions and Omega Enchantment Stones can be exchanged via an NPC in the capital cities for an Enchantment Stone bundle—with a choice of PvE or PvP."

Will tempering solutions give the bundle of 3 enchants like Korea or bundle of 1 like EU/RU? https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070039 vs https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188071123

well the price omega and tempering is almost the same. 70% the time (price change depend of the season) so i guess will be get (1:1)

3. Supplements can no longer be used and can be sold to the vendor for Kinah.

and yet NC didnt remove the kinah limit obtained from vendors, so we basically can sell just a few, i have close to 1b kinah in supplements in each of my 2 accounts and only can get 80m from each account, so 2b - 160m = 1.84 b << thats the kinah im losing. 
Would be nice if the supplements wont be deleted by nc and can still be sold after 6.2 in vendors

21 minutes ago, PEkOzZ-DN said:

and yet NC didnt remove the kinah limit obtained from vendors, so we basically can sell just a few, i have close to 1b kinah in supplements in each of my 2 accounts and only can get 80m from each account, so 2b - 160m = 1.84 b << thats the kinah im losing. 
Would be nice if the supplements wont be deleted by nc and can still be sold after 6.2 in vendors

Sure. Dont allow the patch to change the value of kinah and its acquisition, not like its one of its most relevant focuses.

12 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Anyone know if current skins are still storable in legion warehouse or at least tradeable (through mail or something)? Or will they get stuck on whatever char they're on? 

They will all still be fully tradable, both from character to character and broker.

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

They will all still be fully tradable, both from character to character and broker.

Thank you for the answer, so can I take that it'll be tradeable through legion warehouse as well? Since I store mine in them, for now at least.

19 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Thank you for the answer, so can I take that it'll be tradeable through legion warehouse as well? Since I store mine in them, for now at least.

Same deal.

6 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Will there be an exchange from old tokens (from organizations like Fortuneers) to new ones? Like there was when Katalam was deleted

No. 

• Aion Team
On 10/17/2018 at 4:18 PM, Coed-KT said:

@Cyan

It will be like KR as you mentioned here (from what I can tell.) Temperings will give 3, Omegas will give 1. 

17 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

About the new Black Cloud Coins, can we still use Ncoin card codes after Oct 24 ? And then convert them to Black Cloud Coins ?

If you use an NCoin card the NCoin will still show up on your account, you will just need to convert it into Black Cloud Coin which is a fairly simple process.

36 minutes ago, Cyan said:

If you use an NCoin card the NCoin will still show up on your account, you will just need to convert it into Black Cloud Coin which is a fairly simple process.

But that service will be available for a few months right?? what about after that?? im asking this because im a latinamerican player and when i purchase NCoins i do it via HYPE games, will i be able to buy Black Cloud coins codes in there??

@Cyan I have a question concerning the kinah conversion rate. If I am reading correctly, kinah left in the account warehouse will be converted into gold ingot bundles, which can be "passed through the Account Warehouse at will", whereas kinah in our private inventories will be converted, but the gold ingots we get in exchange will not be tradable? Would it be better then, to clean out all kinah from our personal inventories and place it all in the account warehouse so we can distribute the Ingot Bundles to our toons as we wish?

Also, I am confused about the statement that Gold Ingot Bundles in our account warehouses "can only by withrawn once". Does that mean only one toon will be able to claim the ingot bundles?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Azeriah-KT said:

Also, I am confused about the statement that Gold Ingot Bundles in our account warehouses "can only by withrawn once". Does that mean only one toon will be able to claim the ingot bundles?

Thanks

It means Gold Ingots are untradeable (and so are the bundles), they will be placed there, but once you take them out, say your main toon, you can't put it back in account wh.

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Azeriah-KT said:

@Cyan I have a question concerning the kinah conversion rate. If I am reading correctly, kinah left in the account warehouse will be converted into gold ingot bundles, which can be "passed through the Account Warehouse at will", whereas kinah in our private inventories will be converted, but the gold ingots we get in exchange will not be tradable? Would it be better then, to clean out all kinah from our personal inventories and place it all in the account warehouse so we can distribute the Ingot Bundles to our toons?

Thanks

I would suggest not leaving the Kinah in your warehouse because that Kinah will not grant you the additional new Kinah you'll get from having it in your inventory. The Kinah in the warehouse will be converted into a special item that contains the Gold Ingots which can be withdrawn and opened (but is not tradeable).

5 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan will their be any exchange for +10, +11 or +12 manastones?

You will be able to exchange +12 Manastones at an NPC in the capital cities for your choice of the new Manastones. This should be shown on the livestream.

12 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I would suggest not leaving the Kinah in your warehouse because that Kinah will not grant you the additional new Kinah you'll get from having it in your inventory. The Kinah in the warehouse will be converted into a special item that contains the Gold Ingots which can be withdrawn and opened (but is not tradeable).

@Cyan  can you confirm this please. The post in the webpage says a different thing wich i think is a really good feature

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/first-look/awakened-legacy-economy-changes.php

3. Kinah in the Account Warehouse will be converted into Gold Ingot Bundles at a rate of 30,000,000 Kinah to 1 Gold Ingot Bundle, each of which contains a single Gold Ingot. Gold Ingot Bundles will be delivered to the Account Warehouse, and can be passed through the Account Warehouse at will.

5. For the Account Warehouse, you will receive 12 bundles of 1 million Kinah for each Gold Ingot Bundle. These will be deposited into the Account Warehouse, but can only be withdrawn once.

• Aion Team
4 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Cyan  can you confirm this please. The post in the webpage says a different thing wich i think is a really good feature

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/first-look/awakened-legacy-economy-changes.php

3. Kinah in the Account Warehouse will be converted into Gold Ingot Bundles at a rate of 30,000,000 Kinah to 1 Gold Ingot Bundle, each of which contains a single Gold Ingot. Gold Ingot Bundles will be delivered to the Account Warehouse, and can be passed through the Account Warehouse at will.

5. For the Account Warehouse, you will receive 12 bundles of 1 million Kinah for each Gold Ingot Bundle. These will be deposited into the Account Warehouse, but can only be withdrawn once.

Sheesh Cyan get it together. I just clarified this and I am sorry for being misleading. You will receive both Kinah & Gold Ingot bundles (seperate bundles that will contain the Kinah and Gold Ingots) stored in the warehouse that you can only withdraw so if you do happen to leave it in there, be sure to withdraw it on the correct character. 

@Cyan after watching the stream, I still have a couple questions:

1. Will we be able to use legendary stones on ultimate gear?

2. Are [Event] omegas and temperings exchangeable at the npc?

3. Do you just get random cubics and then register them and they're stuck there? Or can you select which stats you would like to apply the cubics on and move them around at will--like how we could change our essence points at will? Just generally a bit confused about cubics; I hope you all have an article coming out about it?

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@Cyan after watching the stream, I still have a couple questions:

1. Will we be able to use legendary stones on ultimate gear?

2. Are [Event] omegas and temperings exchangeable at the npc?

3. Do you just get random cubics and then register them and they're stuck there? Or can you select which stats you would like to apply the cubics on and move them around at will--like how we could change our essence points at will? Just generally a bit confused about cubics; I hope you all have an article coming out about it?

1) Yes, at a reduced success rate compared to legendary stone on legendary gear and legendary stone on ancient gear.
2) Not 100% sure for our region but on the PTS I tried the [Event] omegas that were exchanged were the ones from Luna.
3) The cubics you get are random yes. They come with a certain type like eagle bear whatever, eagle can only give 1 stat, like MR for example, bear will give HP, etc. Once registered, you can't remove them in any way. You can combine bronze and silver types (5 bronze:1 silver, 5 silver: 1gold) to make gold, depending on the grade they give slightly higher stat per cube and per number of registered cube of the same type and same grade.

extra about cubics: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Cubic
+ the instance that drops a bunch of them, 7 runs per week the npc spawns randomly at the camps https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Kubrinerk's_Cube_Laboratory
+ cubics are also cross-account so if you get your lab runs done on your main, you can do the 7 runs on your alt (even if undergeared, it's like luna/events gear doesn't matter) and you'll get extra cubics (once they are registered) for your main too

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Also worth noting that the gold cubics are tradable (through the broker), so you can even farm them on other accounts and trade them to your main (careful with doing 1 kinah trades on the broker, broker bots/broker campers will be a thing for sure), or just buy them if you cba to run the instance yourself. 

Archived