[News] Awakened Legacy: Item & System Changes

Cyan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan

I have a small amount of Kinah on my account and am concerned that if I split my Kinah to each of my four characters that I will be left with an inefficient amount of Kinah to convert into Gold Bars. If I place all of my Kinah in the Account Warehouse instead, I will get more Gold Bars for my kinah; however will I be able to split and claim those Gold Bars between my characters using the Account Warehouse?

Also, I understand that it takes so much Kinah to be converted into a Gold Bar; what happens to the "leftover" Kinah in my Account Warehouse that does not become converted? Does it automatically become transferred to the first character I log in, or what?

@Cyan I'd like to know if [Event] Bonus entry scrolls will qualify for this:

Instance scrolls for deleted instances will be converted into a scroll that lets you pick the instance. The conversion ratio will be 1:1.

Example:
eFfd8y0.png

Additionnally, I'd also like to know if lowbie instance entry scrolls (non-event ones) also qualify. There's a bunch of instance like Dark Poeta, Kromede's Trial, Linkgate, Danuar Sanctuary that are getting removed as well so technically they'd qualify, but it would also make sense if only 66+ instance scrolls were exchanged 1:1. Or maybe only the instances that are on the list for the current event qualify (65+ ones) ?

"Aethertapping will be removed, but Essencetapping will remain." - does it mean the plants and ores will remain or what will essencetapping be about? If the items remain, will they be used in Aetherforging? If I have any ground gatherables through the update, will they remain?

"Enchanting gear no longer breaks when the enchantment fails." If I have any unfinished enchantment on Archdaeva gear, will I be able to continue enchanting them without the danger of destruction, like with non-Arhdaeva gear? Failure after +10 leads to falling to 10? What will happen to Omega enchantment stones left in my inventories/warehouses? Turn into new enchantment stones or lost?

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

"Aethertapping will be removed, but Essencetapping will remain." - does it mean the plants and ores will remain or what will essencetapping be about? If the items remain, will they be used in Aetherforging? If I have any ground gatherables through the update, will they remain?

"Enchanting gear no longer breaks when the enchantment fails." If I have any unfinished enchantment on Archdaeva gear, will I be able to continue enchanting them without the danger of destruction, like with non-Arhdaeva gear? Failure after +10 leads to falling to 10? What will happen to Omega enchantment stones left in my inventories/warehouses? Turn into new enchantment stones or lost?

I don't remember seeing a single essencetapping plant or ore when I played on EU. Except in the housing areas.

You really aren't going to want to enchant any old gear once the patch hits. You will get free gear from the initial campaign quests that will be better than the gear you have right now. The -new- gear doesn't break on fail. The new gear can only be enchanted to +15. (Then you purify and enchant to +15 and then purify one last time and then +15.) That's the max level. If you fail after +10, it can fall back to +10. One of the big reasons you don't want to use your omegas on old gear is that you can exchange it 1 to 1 for the new enchantment stones. You have to actually go to the NPC (in Sanctum or Pandae) and exchange them. They will not be automatically changed or lost.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:33 PM, Capa-KT said:

There's a bunch of instance like Dark Poeta, Kromede's Trial, Linkgate, Danuar Sanctuary that are getting removed 

Kromede's Trial remains. It's part of the campaign quests in 6.0. I think Dark Poeta remains too. It's not part of the campaign quests, but I think I remember seeing it when I played the PTS.

7 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't remember seeing a single essencetapping plant or ore when I played on EU. Except in the housing areas.

You really aren't going to want to enchant any old gear once the patch hits. You will get free gear from the initial campaign quests that will be better than the gear you have right now. The -new- gear doesn't break on fail. The new gear can only be enchanted to +15. (Then you purify and enchant to +15 and then purify one last time and then +15.) That's the max level. If you fail after +10, it can fall back to +10. One of the big reasons you don't want to use your omegas on old gear is that you can exchange it 1 to 1 for the new enchantment stones. You have to actually go to the NPC (in Sanctum or Pandae) and exchange them. They will not be automatically changed or lost.

I asked whether I can enchant any =Archdaeva= gear after the update without destruction, since supplements disappear? I mean this, if I get any +10, +13 things, can I continue with their enchantment or they will break? I understand new gear will be better, but I won't get it with ready enchanment. Also, what is important to me, new weapons won't have Godstone socketing available, is it true? So, I want to finish with enchanting Archdaeva weapons because I don't want any weapons (primary in fusions) that can't gave Godstones, cause it would crucially change the appearance of my weapons to worst! Since I record videos of every interesting thing in the game, I can't accept appearance sacrifices for stats.

Also, will Archdaeva gear stay tradeable like now? Can I buy another Frigida/Furious Ahserion weapon on the broker, and enchant it? Will I be able to put any new pvp weapons as 2ndary in fusion under Frigida/Ahserion weapons? Will Archdaeva pvp gear still be tradeable like now?

I hope it's easier with new armor, will it be possible to remodel it like now? When you talk about "new free gear from campaigns", do you mean only pve or pvp too? Canpaigns usually didn't give pvp gear. 

If any present plants disappear, what is the meaning of the phrase "Essencetapping will remain"? Will new plants/ores appear?

Just to confirm what I've read on the web site and heard in the latest stream, the over 10K Greater Running/Courage/etc. scrolls I have across my characters are simply going to disappear with no compensation?  And thousands of candies across my characters such as thousands of Ailus I bought with real money, nearly a thousand Frightcorn/Drake memories, and other rare candies I stocked up for years will be worthless?  And since I didn't play the last version with massive kinah inflation and newest gear I won't even be able to play my old characters because they won't have the gear an money to even be playable at their levels?

So my characters are going to be robbed of their stuff, left in rags and destitute, and kicked to the gutters of Sancutm an Pandemonium...and how is this supposed to encourage me to come back and play (even though I've been thinking about it too long and can't even get the returning reward pack anymore)?

14 minutes ago, 1s32408F-KT said:

Just to confirm what I've read on the web site and heard in the latest stream, the over 10K Greater Running/Courage/etc. scrolls I have across my characters are simply going to disappear with no compensation?  And thousands of candies across my characters such as thousands of Ailus I bought with real money, nearly a thousand Frightcorn/Drake memories, and other rare candies I stocked up for years will be worthless?  And since I didn't play the last version with massive kinah inflation and newest gear I won't even be able to play my old characters because they won't have the gear an money to even be playable at their levels?

So my characters are going to be robbed of their stuff, left in rags and destitute, and kicked to the gutters of Sancutm an Pandemonium...and how is this supposed to encourage me to come back and play (even though I've been thinking about it too long and can't even get the returning reward pack anymore)?

GEAR: you get basic gear from campaign quests

Compensation is as it is in the article.. yeap supplements etc are gonna disappear. IF I'm not mistaken, Candies are not removed what I know. Your gear is not removed either, just ppl who got crazy are getting better compensation.

Some items were removed from BCM because they would be outdated in the patch.

Why is the exchange rate so high?

For example if I have +15 Prime Archon Royal Captain set I get nothing for it.....Why does it have to be +20 to get anything.  +15 was hard enough.

I have played on EU server and I can see what will happen the way NA is rolling this out.  The most geared players currently will be the most geared players once it comes out.  The problem with this is the difference between the gear you get from quests/gold gear pvp you get from genesis crystals and the legendary/ultimate gear is like night and day.  Someone in +15 blue gear or god forbid red gear can run into a group of 10 players with the new gear and take them all out.

Also some players will have still hundreds of millions vs some with nothing.  The ones with nothing will have no transformations and will be running out of the basic 30% run speed ones as they are farming.  The others will have a bunch of transformations + the blue gear +15.  They will be ahead of the curve for a long long time.  By the time the ones who have nothing have blue gear they will be in red gear.  It probably won't ever even out (all along the players with the gear as always will think wow I'm so good ;P)

Just be prepared to be griefed all day by the players with the gear they got through conversion.

Guess we will have to see what happens.....

8 minutes ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

Why is the exchange rate so high?

For example if I have +15 Prime Archon Royal Captain set I get nothing for it.....Why does it have to be +20 to get anything.  +15 was hard enough.

Because +15 level 75 Abyss set is really really easy to get. Its like saying "Why am I not being compensated for my Blood Mark set?". It was difficult to enchant, but back in 5.3, more than a year ago. There is no RNG for that +15 anymore, unless you go for +20.

Meanwhile, level 80 Abyss gear not only required a bigger grind, instead of straight up buying it from someone else. There is also an element of RNG when getting to +15.

now that Economy Changes has been posted to my understanding the best thing we can do is spend all our kinah on as much Essence Cores +10 as our kinah let us, stack them up in our cores slot/inventory/warehouse/acc warehouse and all our remaining kina in every character stored in Account Warehouse so we can distribute it the way we want between our toons.

in my case i have cores +10 in many toons but i want the kinah converted from those in my main because those alt wont need that amount, so if my main toon has his x6 +10 cores in the slots and other x6 or whatever the number that i passed from alt to main in the inventory/warehouse, will all of those cores be converted into x80 gold ingots each and those for kinah aswell?

please clearify that for everyone.

42 minutes ago, PEkOzZ-DN said:

now that Economy Changes has been posted to my understanding the best thing we can do is spend all our kinah on as much Essence Cores +10 as our kinah let us, stack them up in our cores slot/inventory/warehouse/acc warehouse and all our remaining kina in every character stored in Account Warehouse so we can distribute it the way we want between our toons.

yes exactly great strategy please buy all my essence cores god bless friend

1 hour ago, PEkOzZ-DN said:

in my case i have cores +10 in many toons but i want the kinah converted from those in my main because those alt wont need that amount, so if my main toon has his x6 +10 cores in the slots and other x6 or whatever the number that i passed from alt to main in the inventory/warehouse, will all of those cores be converted into x80 gold ingots each and those for kinah aswell?

please clearify that for everyone.

Essence cores convert into Ingots Only, you will receive no Kinah from essence cores.

If you leave your kinah in your account warehouse the Kinah bundles that you will receive after the update can only be removed by one character on your account. They cannot be split between characters. This is what I understood from Hime's explanation.

Archived