Jump to content
Ubie-KT

Congrats Mochigirl-DN(E) and Pocosin-DN(E) - 5X AOD Feeding Champions

Recommended Posts

Ubie-KT   

I don't know which is more pathetic, the lengths and depths you two will stoop to for a win, or the fact that NcSoft has been informed of this and has done nothing.

Anyone who competes at the higher levels of the Arena of Discipline knows the Pocos, the last three weeks have been blatant unabated feeding by the two: whenever Mochigirl won, Pocosin lost.

Three weeks ago they were both in the top five. Mochigirl has not faced anyone in weeks and Pocosin is all of a sudden sucking terribly. Mochigirl is now #1 and Pocosin has fallen to #48.

Hopefully NcSoft will restore fair and spirited competition by stripping and disgracing the two of you. Hopefully, because otherwise it will just become a feeding competition moving forward.

Very sad that you value winning over your dignity, and absolutely disgraceful for the faction you represent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to get locked very soon, however let me just add two comments:

1- Not at all surprising.

2- Not sure about why their behavior would reflect upon their faction, if that's what you mean by that last comment? Their actions should not be extended to the rest of their faction that makes no sense, particularly since at least one of them plays on more than one faction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
2 hours ago, Ubie-KT said:

Three weeks ago they were both in the top five. Mochigirl has not faced anyone in weeks and Pocosin is all of a sudden sucking terribly. Mochigirl is now #1 and Pocosin has fallen to #48.

As far as I know, you can "only" really get GP out of AoD as far as I'm aware, not speaking of the coins which are quite useless by now. It's all about their rank, I assume. *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ubie-KT   
3 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

2- Not sure about why their behavior would reflect upon their faction, if that's what you mean by that last comment? Their actions should not be extended to the rest of their faction that makes no sense, particularly since at least one of them plays on more than one faction. 

They are a disgrace and an embarrassment to their faction, this is not the first time they have been 'in the news'. You would think as Governor and Commander they would hold themselves to higher standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ubie-KT   
1 hour ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

They actually play really well if you do real pvp with them and its totally fine to feed each other lol

Hi Sir Onion, while its obvious that you are playing on a vastly different playing field from most of us, you haven't explained why you think that feeding in an arena competition should be or is okay.

I mean where does it get silly enough to where it means nothing to actually compete? No friends willing to feed you? No point competing. If you're not the competitive type and don't care that's fine, but there are lots of people who seek out meaningful competition in their games and this sort of thing just makes it meaningless. So she's 5x Champion but it means nothing because she fed herself.

You don't have to 'play really well' to trade points, and if you are good enough you wouldn't have to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't think they are good enough why don't you try to duel then. It's not like feeding is against the rules and most of the people don't really care about it.
Their youtube channel if you never saw their PvP:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ubie-KT said:

They are a disgrace and an embarrassment to their faction, this is not the first time they have been 'in the news'. You would think as Governor and Commander they would hold themselves to higher standards.

They don't give a nyerk about their faction or the spirit of fair play. Remember the coalition drama?

Iirc, Pocosin was on the master hacker list, too, but I don't have it to look at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao @ people in this thread trying to defend their absolute lack of dignity. smh

That said, no one's surprised because that's just the kind of people they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×