Weekly Server Maintenance - August 30, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, August 30, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 12:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Secrets of the Ancients event will end. Turn in your Ancient Shards before the Ancient King and Queen depart!
  3. Kumuki's Daring Rescue will begin. Details are available here.
  4. Code Red: Atreia will begin. Details are available here.
  5. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Additionally, website login, new account creation, NCoin purchases, and store purchases will be unavailable until 12:15 PM.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

983j91nz93iz.gif nbfJAcT.gif gfop2u1rdbiz.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team

Hi all, I just wanted to give a quick heads-up that the Code Red NPCs are not spawning correctly on the Fast Track server. You can move over to the standard server to talk with them. 

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, I just wanted to give a quick heads-up that the Code Red NPCs are not spawning correctly on the Fast Track server. You can move over to the standard server to talk with them. 

The last Code Red Event we got the Superior Recovery Potions / Serums, now we're back to this  in 5.6?

ZJMfgPM.png

On 8/30/2017 at 7:34 PM, Cyan said:

6 hours ago, Tohur-KR said:

no event NPCs are spawning on Fast Track server.. none at all.. like the event npcs that give the be a better daeva quests or anything. you have to go to normal server to get them

Cyan already mentioned it above. :P They might spawn them, but for now you need to switch back to standard server.

@Cyan please suggest to reduce the price of Major Felicitous Socketing Box, ppl who are socketing high + manastones quite need it and with this price for it we're not gonna get enough supply and the demand is gonna go up as we've got the 90 +6 manastones from weekly luna, ppl will craft +9, +10 manastones and they don't want to fail it.

PS.: New kumuki is great except the preci for major feli soc. box

5 hours ago, Magistone-SL said:

@Cyan please suggest to reduce the price of Major Felicitous Socketing Box, ppl who are socketing high + manastones quite need it and with this price for it we're not gonna get enough supply and the demand is gonna go up as we've got the 90 +6 manastones from weekly luna, ppl will craft +9, +10 manastones and they don't want to fail it.

PS.: New kumuki is great except the preci for major feli soc. box

Maybe that's the point. Players can either buy tons of reset scrolls and get the Fel Socketing through the event of buy them out right from the BCM. They need to make their money somewhere. =S

11 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

Cyan already mentioned it above. :P They might spawn them, but for now you need to switch back to standard server.

No he only said the Code Red NPCs not the rest of the event NPCs and as I said they are all bugged not just the code red ones

3 hours ago, Nyinu-KR said:

Maybe that's the point. Players can either buy tons of reset scrolls and get the Fel Socketing through the event of buy them out right from the BCM. They need to make their money somewhere. =S

I Agree with you, anyway the event is long enough so everybody has a chance to get 1

1 hour ago, Tohur-KR said:

No he only said the Code Red NPCs not the rest of the event NPCs and as I said they are all bugged not just the code red ones

I have an additional info to that, even on the standart server in Pandaemonium there aren't any NPCs that gives buff (it's Friday), if they don't spawn tomorrow too, I'll add it here

Edit: how long after adding a post that edit button disappears?

Hello, Code Red event promises for Elyos two weekend NPCs, 

Nellina
Sat, Sun   
Buff to increase movement speed and XP gained
Dalloren
Sat, Sun     
Buff to increase item drop rate

Drop buff one (Dalloren) working as intended, but instead of Nellina, theres NPC Dallea that gives 3% pvp defence rather than XP/speed buff. 

5 hours ago, Heat-SL said:

Hello, Code Red event promises for Elyos two weekend NPCs, 

Nellina
Sat, Sun   
Buff to increase movement speed and XP gained
Dalloren
Sat, Sun     
Buff to increase item drop rate

Drop buff one (Dalloren) working as intended, but instead of Nellina, theres NPC Dallea that gives 3% pvp defence rather than XP/speed buff. 

Ye, seems like the customized the NPC wrongly with a different buff. z.z And I was so excited about the EXP one so I could level with the Kumuki event...

ncson attacks again npc of xp buff did not appear on the weekend. another lie or forgot?
if you remember, you will be rewarded if you lie, just accept, after all, this company has no respect for the playes
company only tricks the players lie on top of a lie

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived