Returning player

MakaMisaki-DN

Hi and welcome.

I would go in and make a character and see how things are. Get used to the controls and maybe try out a few classes. Prior to Oct24th, make your real main and send it all the kinah you made from the other characters you were testing. After Oct 24th, level that character. You can get 80 in less than a week if you are casual. You can make 80 in a day if you are hardcore about it.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Hi and welcome.

I would go in and make a character and see how things are. Get used to the controls and maybe try out a few classes. Prior to Oct24th, make your real main and send it all the kinah you made from the other characters you were testing. After Oct 24th, level that character. You can get 80 in less than a week if you are casual. You can make 80 in a day if you are hardcore about it.

speaking of controls .do I need to hold right click to move my camera around?

plus leveling now and after 24 gonna be the same ? 

same quest/rewards? etc   

27 minutes ago, 1s33BCEC-KT said:

speaking of controls .do I need to hold right click to move my camera around?

plus leveling now and after 24 gonna be the same ? 

same quest/rewards? etc   

yes hold right click to move the camera or the default hot keys i think are  A and D

Leveling will be a lot different 2 or 3 days to reach max lv  at a Slow pace, while now even with 400% EXP could take you...  idk 3 or 4 weeks?

There will be similar quests but rewards will be completely new,  and i'm not sure but it is higly probable that if you finish campaings now you won't recieve the new ones, for example my old toons that alrdy finished all Cygnea quests got locked out of the new campaing that awards lv 55 mythic set.

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

yes hold right click to move the camera or the default hot keys i think are  A and D

Leveling will be a lot different 2 or 3 days to reach max lv  at a Slow pace, while now even with 400% EXP could take you...  idk 3 or 4 weeks?

There will be similar quests but rewards will be completely new,  and i'm not sure but it is higly probable that if you finish campaings now you won't recieve the new ones, for example my old toons that alrdy finished all Cygnea quests got locked out of the new campaing that awards lv 55 mythic set.

oh well seem like best time to start would be 24 oc

16 minutes ago, 1s33BCEC-KT said:

oh well seem like best time to start would be 24 oc

Well it's relative on your playstile and how you want to experience the game, @Aly-DN advice is a good one, farm a bit now and make a new main in 6.2.

In almost 2 years i have been playing in NA the current event is by far the most rewarding event, crazy good. And for sure ppl farming now will have a headstart in next patch.

Right now both have small populations. But who knows what will happen once we get the new patch. All bets are off, so I honestly don't think it matters. If you know someone on one server or the other.. join that one. Having friends makes things much easier.

Archived