uhh hello? nerfed event

GenericUser10111

I came here to write the same post, I can 1000% say, since the buffs came on, everything has gone down hill.  I ran 2 LG and NOT 1 BOX DROPPED.

Ran a DL and 1 BOX DROPPED for 3 people to roll on.

My stigmas have all GONE BACKWARDS !!  I have used temperings and omegas and everything has gone backwards!

SOMETHING IS OFF !!!

I think you're having just bad RNG, I was having that last week. I did Adma solo on my SW and didn't get a single box (both runs), however when I went Linkgate after, I got 7. When I did 3 runs on my cleric in DL, first run 4 boxes, second run none, third run 4 boxes.

Yesterday someone mentioned in LFG they got 12 boxes from DL from all 4 runs. It's just pure luck, with or without the buff.

The point of having an event is supposed to boost RNG.   I have toons that are more and less lucky than each other,  but as a whole I have had less event boxes drop.  Its a little frustrating to have a post saying they are intending to boost drops for people to get ready and be let down.

Please take a look at my spreadsheet detailing how many chests I get from normal mobs / boss mobs in Linkgate Foundary for every run I have made so far.

There are 2 tabs:

• Week 1 (no drop event)
  • Week 2 onwards (2x drop event)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SvmeyT5ABoqYYUibRJBjDgaNTN5gp5-1sp69BnOjFq8/edit#gid=481384213

It appears that the 2x (+100%) drop rate event does not affect event extra drops, such as Apocalyptic Chests.

The calculated base drop rate at the top rate does not factor drop rate events.

Archived