Kumuki's Daring Rescue Item Reward List

Cyan

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

There have been some changes to how the event works from last time, which you can see here. Basically, you will earn Poppy's Gift Box for running the instance. (One per Poprgus saved, plus the extra key.) These boxes will yield various amounts of Poppy's Letters, which you can exchange with the NPC named Ember for the items you see above. There is no golden chest in the instance anymore, and no special keys to buy.

I like the changes, it's a little more fair this time around. However, you forgot to mention all but two items Ember sells not only cost Poppy's Letters but Spinel Medals and/or AP too.

s6pwMPJ.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Suspicious-KR said:

I like the changes, it's a little more fair this time around. However, you forgot to mention all but two items Ember sells not only cost Poppy's Letters but Spinel Medals and/or AP too.

s6pwMPJ.png

that 800k AP feli seems kind of... how you say... 9_9 cheap?

It was mentioned in the event post on the website that the exchange also requires medals and AP.

The felicitous box is definitely WAY overpriced, LOL.

I got 8 medals and 70k AP from one run today (yay RNG?), so, for the other items, it's not really unreasonable. Just that stupid felicitous box. xD

Looking back to the previous kumuki event is true that rewards were completely out of reach for non-cashers... but still i liked the event the exp was great, the amount of AP & Spinels was good and the runs were quick and quite fun.
The new rewards system were you can farm the materials and pick the prizes you want is good, is nice to have a fair and rewarding event from time to time... but i don't agree with a few exchanges, like the <Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)>  it's awfully high, and Dragon's King weapon boxes are quite cheap, i guess everyone will be runing around in these skins.

In resumen, it is a great improvement. Good Job guys :D

Just wanted to say that this event has really improved from the previous Kumuki from a few months ago--really good way to help players gear up before merge without ridiculously inflating/changing the economy. (i.e., people can't store up hundreds of tradeable omegas >_>) People can still make decent kinah from this, but it's more so about supplying items needed to actually upgrade gear. YAY NC FINALLY!

Question - would it be possible to include tempering solutions as part of the prize list? They don't have to be tradeable. They can also be ridiculously priced by the NPC (like the felis..?), but as of right now the only way to obtain temperings are rather rare, and considering the amount needed to temper breakable 75ap accessories, I think it would be nice to have NC include temperings as part of the prize list. I don't know if the omission was accidental or purposeful, but please make temperings as accessible as omegas! It's especially important to new players who are trying to not die in two shots from people with +5 -- +7 tempered accessories...

On 8/29/2017 at 7:16 PM, Cyan said:

This is a list of items you can obtain in Kumuki's Daring Rescue. You can find more information about the event here.

Poppy's Gift Bundle

Poppy's Letter (x1) Poppy's Letter (x5)
Poppy's Letter (x10) Blood Mark (x80)
Spinel Medal (x4) Major Ancient Crown (x3)
Major Ancient Goblet (x3) Major Ancient Goblet (x6)
[Event] Danuar Relic Box (x4)     

Poppy's Trust Box

Soft Kitty Hood Poppy's Letter (x30)
Poppy's Letter (x50) Poppy's Letter (x60)
Essence Core [Event] Essence Core
[Event] Provenance Weapon Box Greater Mythic Supplements Bundle
Shining Prime Royal Captain Armor Chest Shining Prime Royal Captain Weapon Chest
Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) Masterwork Apollon Accessory Chest
Bright Water Dragon King's Weapon Box Prime Royal Captain Combat Wing Chest
Transcendent Thunder Dragon King Weapon Chest Brilliant Fire Dragon King's Weapon Box
Major Blessed Augmenting Box  

Ember's Shop

Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) Major Blessed Augmenting Box
Bright Water Dragon King's Weapon Box Brilliant Fire Dragon King's Weapon Box
Greater Mythic Supplements Bundle [Event] Shining Archdaeva Cooking Bundle
Soft Kitty Shield Poppy's Trust Box
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (7 days)          [Event] Essence Core
[Event] Essence Core Solution Prime Royal Captain Combat Wing Chest
Level Reduction Stone  

This is fun. Though I wasn't around for the first Event of this, but I am satisfied with the rewards. Two runs a day. I can live with this, and it's actually sort of fun in a way. Really want those Weapon Skins, the Fire or Water, Thunder is also good but I am ready for the newest skin coming. 

50 minutes ago, Ricochet-SL said:

Just wanted to say that this event has really improved from the previous Kumuki from a few months ago--really good way to help players gear up before merge without ridiculously inflating/changing the economy. (i.e., people can't store up hundreds of tradeable omegas >_>) People can still make decent kinah from this, but it's more so about supplying items needed to actually upgrade gear. YAY NC FINALLY!

Question - would it be possible to include tempering solutions as part of the prize list? They don't have to be tradeable. They can also be ridiculously priced by the NPC (like the felis..?), but as of right now the only way to obtain temperings are rather rare, and considering the amount needed to temper breakable 75ap accessories, I think it would be nice to have NC include temperings as part of the prize list. I don't know if the omission was accidental or purposeful, but please make temperings as accessible as omegas! It's especially important to new players who are trying to not die in two shots from people with +5 -- +7 tempered accessories...

+1 This need temperings! kinda tired of dieing in less than 10 seconds

There's no AP accessories in the rewards and the fact that Kumuki's exchange shop uses AP and spinel medals as currency seems to suggest that NCsoft doesn't want you to purchase AP accessories. The absence of tempering solutions supports this theory.

7 minutes ago, Slitz-KR said:

This is fun. Though I wasn't around for the first Event of this, but I am satisfied with the rewards. Two runs a day. I can live with this, and it's actually sort of fun in a way. Really want those Weapon Skins, the Fire or Water, Thunder is also good but I am ready for the newest skin coming. 

How are you able to two runs a day. Instance entry pack adds an entry?

9 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

There's no AP accessories in the rewards and the fact that Kumuki's exchange shop uses AP and spinel medals as currency seems to suggest that NCsoft doesn't want you to purchase AP accessories. The absence of tempering solutions supports this theory.

How are you able to two runs a day. Instance entry pack adds an entry?

The Cooldown is 13.5 Hours. You can do two a day if you wait the Cooldown. I do have Prestige entries but only 1 at normal. I check the Cooldown and it said 13.5 hours. So presuming that it's not a daily reset timer, I'd assume it was possible for a two daily run.

13 minutes ago, Slitz-KR said:

The Cooldown is 13.5 Hours. You can do two a day if you wait the Cooldown. I do have Prestige entries but only 1 at normal. I check the Cooldown and it said 13.5 hours. So presuming that it's not a daily reset timer, I'd assume it was possible for a two daily run.

No its daily reset. Just checked on my characters and its all the same, resets in less than 1.5 hours.

5 hours ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

*snip*

I don't get how you come to this conclusion. The instance gives you medals, AP and letters. The shop takes medals, AP and letters. That seems rather fair. And, tbh, if you haven't purchased your new abyss accessories, then save the AP and medals from the instance and use those to buy them. You aren't forced to use the medals and AP you get from the instance in the shop.

• Aion Team
3 hours ago, Heat-SL said:

I think aswel that for NCsoft would be a really good move right now to double XP. Kumuki scrolls would probably roll from shop like crazy

Given how the rotations are setup the final weekend of Kumuki's will have boosted EXP. Unless of course we decide to be super mean and switch it to let's say.. Double crafting! Muaha. ;)

Seriously though, this is probably the most well thought out event to come from NCSoft. It's pay4convenience and takes out most of the RNG factor by letting us choose our reward, on top of the fact that the rewards list itself is rewarding. And it's something we have to work for as opposed to something they just hand us on a silver platter like the snowball event.

Just want to say kudos :D 

On 9/2/2017 at 9:04 AM, Vullyevil-SL said:

To get Mythic Supps i need to spend 3 Spinel medals?

I hope this is sarcastic. The current Kumuki drop rate is so high that it's practically raining spinel medals; you can be dead broke and still afford a ton of these mythic supps with the spinel medals you earn from the instance.

Archived